Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 108

Author Topic: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 31.5 Help update the statuses! (12/15)  (Read 141688 times)

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge - I'm a dirty thief and we seriously don't have enough of thes
« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2008, 12:00:48 am »

Oh hell. Well, I use my thinner Elven physique to try to slip free of the ropes.
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge - I'm a dirty thief and we seriously don't have enough of thes
« Reply #121 on: September 03, 2008, 12:07:32 am »

I am tired of beong naked. I attempt to rip the underwear golem into bits, hoping it's remains yield something wearable
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge - I'm a dirty thief and we seriously don't have enough of these
« Reply #122 on: September 03, 2008, 03:23:10 am »

hey, dont forget ME! I'm a flaming huge adamantite greatsword! doesnt anyone feel like using me? of course, you'll have to pull me out of the tree first... kinda like Excalibur, but in a tree instead of a rock... and flamming adamantite instead of holy metal whatever...
for my action, i attempt to use Cyx's severed left hand (which i control) to pull me out of the tree.
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge - I'm a dirty thief and we seriously don't have enough of these
« Reply #123 on: September 03, 2008, 03:28:01 am »

I attempt to fuse with a patch of soil between the flesh golem and the underwear golem, thus becoming a dirt golem.

Speaking of which, a flaming greatsword in a tree? Forest fire much?

Also: wow, parallel RTD realities. Well, I guess mine isn't called "Multiworld Madness" for no reason... :)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 03:34:52 am by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 03, 2008, 03:33:12 am »

well adamntine is fire proof, so i dont really care about a forest fire.

the others, well, they -might- have to worry a bit :P
<@Akroma> eh

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 03, 2008, 03:38:25 pm »

The flames will now get a roll at the end of every turn so Immortal can get his wish of a forest fire.

I put my stump on Poltifar to cauterize the wound.
5. You wince in pain as you put your hand into the flames, but it comes out fine. You are no longer bleeding.

I jack jetmans elf clothes, just for the hell of it.
1. You run up to Jetman and switch places with him, thinking that you'll have his clothes if you do so. Then you realize that he's untied now and still holding the clothes.
You then remember that you're a ghost and float out of the ropes.

Hmm....damn Jesus to heck. Right im going to heal myself by doing a really cool dance for Alah that will be so good he can't help but heal me. God bless Alah and his crazy crew.
2-1=1. You anger Allah with your bad dancing and he smites you with more bad luck (-1 to next roll).

GAH,fine,I attempt to develop flight.(magical or otherwise)
2. You concentrate on flight and a picture of a bird appears in your mind. Nothing happens.

I climb into the leaf shelter with shadow, if there isnt room I make room!
4. You walk in.

Oh hell. Well, I use my thinner Elven physique to try to slip free of the ropes.
Since you're already free of your ropes, you put on your clothes.
1. You accidentally throw them at the underwear golem, which quickly absorbs them.

I am tired of beong naked. I attempt to rip the underwear golem into bits, hoping it's remains yield something wearable
4. You run at the golem.
Dodge roll!
3. It attempts to dodge your charge, but you manage to pull off Jetman's elven clothes.

for my action, i attempt to use Cyx's severed left hand (which i control) to pull me out of the tree.
6. You fly out of the tree so hard that you end up stabbed into another tree, which catches on fire.

I attempt to fuse with a patch of soil between the flesh golem and the underwear golem, thus becoming a dirt golem.
5. You rise out of the ground in your new form. You aren't as tall as the other golems (you're only as big as a person). They think you're one of them.
As a dirt golem, you gain the ability to absorb dirt, which will slowly increase your abilities. You gain a +1 to attack after the turn that you absorb dirt.

The Underwear golem, angered at Akroma, attacks her.
6. The golem piles clothing onto its arm and unleashes a huge punch.
Dodge Roll!
5-1=4. Akroma dives out of the way, covering the clothes. Her leg gets bruised.

The flesh golem attacks Wooty.
4. He sends a punch flying towards Wooty, who recognizes the fist as parts of Sean's body.
Dodge roll!
4-1=3. Wooty wiggles out of the way, but the flesh golem rips out and absorbs a bit of his hair.

Immortal's survival roll:
6. He manages to lower his bleeding to light bleeding.

Jetman123: Naked. Is an elf.
Sir Edmund: Naked. Wielding a conservative whip of torture (+1 to attacking liberals). Broken face (-1 thought, -1 charisma, -1 attacking). Broken arm (-1 arm use). Bad luck (-1 to next roll).
Wooty: A ghost.
Immortal: Naked. Wearing a suit of bark armor (+1 to block against blunt attacks). Has weak matter manipulation. Light bleeding. Lightly bruised arm. In the leaf shelter (+1 to hiding).
SHAD0Wdump: Naked. Slightly transparent, in the leaf shelter (+2 to hiding). Wielding a small pick (+1 to digging). Both broken legs (-3 movement).
Poltifar: Is a huge adamantine flaming greatsword. Bonded to Cyx's torn-off hand. Stuck in another tree and lightly dented.
Akroma: Naked. Bruised leg. Holding elven clothes.
Cyx: Naked. One hand.
Omath Erius: A ghost.
Sean Mirrsen: A dirt golem.
Elf C: A large underwear golem.
Elf E: A large flesh golem.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 08:11:29 pm by penguinofhonor »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 03, 2008, 03:51:46 pm »

I jump under the flesh golem's legs, attempting to form a pool of quicksa.. e..uh, "quickdirt", to encase him under the ground.

<mental message to other ghosts> Quick! Posess something and let the Golem Battles commence!
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 03, 2008, 04:02:43 pm »

I attempt to get another frikin' two.

GAH,I hate that number!

More seriously,I attempt to manipulate immortal into fixing my legs.

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 03, 2008, 04:46:16 pm »

I use my newfound hippie powers to try to create some wooden armor, so I at least won't be as naked.
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

Wooty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 03, 2008, 05:58:55 pm »

I possess a large branch of the tree nearest the flesh golem. If this counts as an action repeat, I posess some roots of +1 leg stabbing.
Quote from: Toady One
It's important to wear lots of face paint while you program. And you can type with your long Gene Simmons tongue.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 03, 2008, 07:00:08 pm »

Oh, hey, I forgot the forest fire roll! Everyone needs that.

There are two trees on fire.

4. The fire doesn't go to any other trees, but it doesn't show any sign of burning out.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 04, 2008, 03:48:50 am »

damn, NOW i start getting 6s... well i attempt to become absolutely completely immune to all forms of heat (hehe, this is for preparation for my next action...)
<@Akroma> eh

Sir Edmund

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 04, 2008, 04:35:17 am »

Darn healing ain't working. Im going to pee petrol all over the burning tree, hopefully producing a massive stream of firey doom.
EE
E@E
EEE

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 04, 2008, 02:38:05 pm »

We still need Immortal, Omath Erius, Cyx, and Akroma. If they don't post by tonight (in ~8 hours) then I'll roll anyways.

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 04, 2008, 05:15:13 pm »

Hey sorry was at school or something.. there was a good reason..

I use my matter manipulation to make myself a pick from melted stone and sand stuffs..
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 108