Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 108

Author Topic: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 31.5 Help update the statuses! (12/15)  (Read 141602 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

Hm, wow. I guess the ropes around me were "Ropes of Greater Protection +3", because I got killed as soon as I got out of them. :P

Alright. You remember me trying to get angry? Now I get REAL angry. I attempt to emanate an aura of uncontrollable rage, hoping to affect everyone present, causing them to to overshoot their rolls. Hehe.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Sir Edmund

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My face!, I put on ELF E's face onto my face (the face i whiped off earlier) to heal myself.
EE
E@E
EEE

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i move Cyx's hand and stab the nearest person (if no one is in reach, i stab Cyx himself :P)
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile

Yay, I'm in!

I attempt to stabilize my broken rib via sheer spite and a few branches and vines.
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

I attempt to mend my legs with my mind.

Cyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I beg some greater force to heal me.

(Can you stab me if you control only my hand ? I would say no. Except if you roll a 6 and separate it from my arm or something. )

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i dunno if i can stab ya or not... its up to the GM to decide. also, i am not necessarily gona stab you. there probably is someone else near enough to be stabbed
<@Akroma> eh

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.

:(
Oh well.

I was stuck in a van traveling around 3600 kilometers sleeping in a tent 3 nights and trying to get laptop access when there ws internet access.

I guess I will just have to join a diffrent one.
Eh?
Eh!

Omath Erius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're number two on Google now, ha.

I loose a roaring laughter, fell and terrible!
fhalkgsuehgvnl gherghlirhb

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Haha overpowering stuff in fun..
next turn.
I concentrate on a tree trying to set the forest ablaze!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Akroma, you're a beast. I'm surprised nobody is attacking you this turn.

Sorry, Qwerty. You can try to take someone else that's out. That would be fun. And then you could have a vendetta against the guy who stole your old body.

As Elf E is no longer listed as tangled in the rope, I assume his hands got ripped off when he was reduced to a pulp. I suck his bones out of his hands and use the calcium..bone..stuff to heal my ribs.
2. You suck on his hands. Nothing happens except you looking like a pansy cannibal elf.

I slam the tree into the ground, causing an earthquake
5+1=6. Fuck. Akroma, stop doing this. You slam the tree into the ground with incredible force, burying the tree into the ground and sending a shock wave out through the forest. Debris falls everywhere.
Now, new rule. Attacks that hit everyone give everyone a +1 on their dodge roll, which negates your -1 for getting another damn 6.
Dodge roll for everyone!
Jetman123
2-1. You get hit in the arm by a falling branch, and your upper arm gets badly gashed (heavy bleeding, -1 arm use).
Sir Edmund
5. You dodge all debris in a way that would impress a gymnast.
Wooty
1-1=1. A rock bounces at your chest, slamming into your chest and crushing your heart because there were few ribs to resist it. You are a ghost.
Immortal
5+1=6. You dodge and kick a branch that was falling towards you. It flies towards Akroma.
Dodge roll!
6. Akroma kicks it back at you.
Dodge roll!
3. You get hit lightly in the leg by the rock. You and Akroma win the meaningless soccer/football award. Congratulations.
SHAD0Wdump
4. You get scratched by a couple sticks, but nothing too bad.
Cyx
5. You dodge everything expertly.
Poltifar
2. You are dented by some falling stuff.
Omath Erius
1-1=1. The tree you are in falls over on top of you. You are dead.
Elf C
1. The elf gets his leg ripped off (-1 dodge, very heavy bleeding, -2 movement).
Elf E
4. Anything that hits Elf E only adds to his horrible pain.

I attempt to emanate an aura of uncontrollable rage, hoping to affect everyone present, causing them to to overshoot their rolls. Hehe.
3. Everyone in the forest feels slightly annoyed at something.

My face!, I put on ELF E's face onto my face (the face i whiped off earlier) to heal myself.
1. You attempt to find Elf E's face, but just end up tripping over a root. You land on your right arm (broken arm, -1 arm use).

i move Cyx's hand and stab the nearest person (if no one is in reach, i stab Cyx himself :P)
You stab at Akroma because everyone hates her right now.
4. You manage to stab at her arm.
Dodge roll!
3. She gets scratched by you.

I attempt to stabilize my broken rib via sheer spite and a few branches and vines.
3. You manage to fix it up some, but it only hurts a little less.

I attempt to mend my legs with my mind.
2. You concentrate on healing your legs, but nothing happens.

I beg some greater force to heal me.
5. Some god or something heals you completely.

I loose a roaring laughter, fell and terrible!
2. You laugh, but it ends up sounding more silly than scary.

I concentrate on a tree trying to set the forest ablaze!
3. A sapling catches on fire, but it doesn't look like it will spread.

NPC Actions!
Elf C tries to make a functional prosthetic leg with his elven wood magic.
1. He was trying to do it to a branch on a tree, and it falls off. He stares with pure horror at the tree-murder he has just committed, and becomes suicidal (+1 to killing himself).

Elf E attempts to transform into an incredibly powerful flesh golem.
5. He rises up and gathers all dead bodies to become a flesh golem, ten feet tall. He's still named Elf E. He's angry at you guys for hating him.

He collected all the body parts and bodies and everything, so don't try to use any next turn.

Elf C's survival roll!
1-1=1. He dies.

Jetman123's survival roll!
4. He bleeds some, but he survives. -1 to his next survival roll.

Jetman123: Naked. Tied to a tree (-1 dodge). Holding elven clothes. Broken rib. Very heavy bleeding (-1 to next survival roll).
Sir Edmund: Naked. Wielding a conservative whip of torture (+1 to attacking liberals). Broken face (-1 thought, -1 charisma, -1 attacking). Broken arm (-1 arm use).
Wooty: A ghost (spooky).
Immortal: Naked. Wearing a suit of bark armor (+1 to block against blunt attacks). Has weak matter manipulation. Medium bleeding.
SHAD0Wdump: Naked. Slightly transparent, in the leaf shelter (+2 to hiding). Wielding a small pick (+1 to digging). Both broken legs (-3 movement).
Poltifar: Is a small dagger. Bonded to Cyx's hand. Control's Cyx's hand. Slightly dented.
Akroma: Naked. Light bleeding.
Cyx: Naked. Carrying Poltifar (bonded to his hand).
Omath Erius: A ghost (spooky).
Sean Mirrsen: A ghost.
Elf E: A large flesh golem.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

I attempt to swap places with Elf E's spirit (meaning him becoming a ghost and me controlling the flesh golem), or just purge him from it if that's beyond my powers.

Also, Elf C died after Elf E absorbed all corpses - so Elf C's corpse is still available for pillaging/rape/whatever. :)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 11:30:17 am by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

Stop doing this ? I only just go started.

but for now:

I use my incredible skill to use my soccer trophy and turn it into  some kind of soccer-trophy-armor
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

now that Cyx is fully healed, i think he has had enough troubles for now. I attempt to grow into an adamantite flamming greatsword for Cyx to use! (i dunno if the dents on me remain or not if this does succeed)
<@Akroma> eh

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile

now that Cyx is fully healed, i think he has had enough troubles for now. I attempt to grow into an adamantite flamming greatsword for Cyx to use! (i dunno if the dents on me remain or not if this does succeed)

So the small phallic symbol grows into a much bigger flaming phallic symbol?
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 108