Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 108

Author Topic: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 31.5 Help update the statuses! (12/15)  (Read 141583 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

I swing my tree-club, trying to hit everything around me.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Cyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Trying to possess me, hm ?

I attempt to turn my body into stone ! (For this round and the next one. My mind would be intact if everything goes well.)

Omath Erius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I attempt to scratch through the ropes with mah fingernails.
fhalkgsuehgvnl gherghlirhb

Sir Edmund

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i choke the dirty liberal to death, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
EE
E@E
EEE

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

If qwerty does notin He's mine!

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

With my powers I turn my suit into something with super powers so I cant be hurt by other matter things! (come on 5!!)

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)

Immortal, update the other thread, plex.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

Someone should update this thread too.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To dwarf I said in my thread Im busy this weekend with friends and such, I usally only update in the morning but my gf slept over so I couldnt and Im partying tonight so someone else will have to do it.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

penguinofhonor runs this one, Immortal, not you. ;)

I really should start my own. At least I can usually spend some time to look at forums.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Wooty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If its because people still haven't had done their turns, 68 hours is more than long enough for anyone to find a computer and make an eight word post. You should probably just skip people after two days.

Otherwise, stop being so lazeh penguin.
Quote from: Toady One
It's important to wear lots of face paint while you program. And you can type with your long Gene Simmons tongue.

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

penguinofhonor runs this one, Immortal, not you. ;)

I really should start my own. At least I can usually spend some time to look at forums.
I know that supposed to be said jokingly but the words really dont sound like it. Anyways that post was to dwarfholic not you, I was commenting on him asking me to update. Incase others are to say the same.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Sorry. Damn English class needs to die. Fucking Beowulf.

I'll lower the impatience penalty to two rounds. Hungry and Qwerty have new players now, but their bodies will take this round to convert to different minds are something silly like that. Hungry becomes Jetman123 (Ioric, you're in Boski's thread! Stop being greedy!) and Qwerty becomes SHAD0Wdump.

People who are in other games can be added, but people who aren't in any games take precedence. And, yes, I do keep track of these things.

To the dice rolling!
If only my hands are tied, I kick elf E in the stomach.
People hate Elf E.
2. You kick at him, but can't reach him.

I destroy the ropes with the sheer force of will.
4. The ropes are untied and fall to the ground.

I attempt to take control of Cyx's body!
3. You now control his hand that you're bound to. You can't make him drop you, though.

I swing my tree-club, trying to hit everything around me.
6+1=6. Due to the game's DF-like physics, you hit everyone!
Dodge roll for everyone!
Jetman123
5-1. Despite your dazed state from changing minds, you manage to not get hit..
SHAD0Wdump
2-1=1. Not as lucky. You get hit hard in the legs (both broken legs, -3 movement).
Cyx
3-1=2. You duck, but your back gets badly scratched by some branches (medium bleeding, which adds with your bleeding to make heavy bleeding.
Poltifar
5-1=4. Cyx held his hand down when he ducked. You are unscathed.
Sir Edmund
1-1=1. You get hit right in the face by the tree (broken face, -1 thought, -1 charisma, -1 attacking). You lose your grip on Elf E.
Wooty
2-1=1. You get slammed in the upper body with the tree (dislocated shoulder, -1 arm use, another broken rib, -1 more movement).
Immortal
4-1=3. You attempt to dodge, but your arm gets cut by a branch (medium bleeding)
Omath Erius
5-2=3. You get scratched across the face by a branch (light bleeding).
Sean Mirrsen
1-2=1. You get slammed by the tree, and get your hand ripped off (no right hand, heavy bleeding)
Elf A
2-1=1. The elf gets hit in the head by the tree, and his head is knocked clean off his body.
Elf C
4-1=3. The elf attempts a fancy dodge, but ends up falling on his face (lightly bruised head).
Elf E
1-1=1. The elf gets hit in the chest and is reduced to a whimpering pile of broken bones, mostly because everyone hates him. He's still alive (incredibly heavy bleeding -3 survival roll).

I attempt to turn my body into stone ! (For this round and the next one. My mind would be intact if everything goes well.)
2. You concentrate on turning to stone, but nothing happens.

I attempt to scratch through the ropes with mah fingernails.
2. You scratch at the ropes, but nothing happens.

i choke the dirty liberal to death, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Instead, you whip what remains of Elf E.
2. You hit the ground beside him, but he doesn't notice because he's too busy being half-dead.

With my powers I turn my suit into something with super powers so I cant be hurt by other matter things! (come on 5!!)
Overpowered much?
4. You manage to slightly strengthen your suit. It now gives +1 to dodge blunt and unarmed damage. That would have been useful earlier in the round.

Elf C attacks the bleeding Immortal.
5. He charges with fangs bared. Elves have fangs, you know.
Dodge roll!
3. The elf manages to gnaw on Immortal's injured arm while Immortal screams in agony. The elf's bloodlust continues.

Elf E attempts to gain everyone's pity.
2. Everyone sees through his act.

Elf E's survival roll:
Auto-success because we want him to suffer.

Sean's survival roll:
1. Sean, you die. You're ethreal now. Hey, you're finally out of the ropes.

Cyx's survival roll:
4. He manages to not bleed too much. He'll survive at least another round.

Jetman123: Naked. Tied to a tree (-1 dodge). Holding elven clothes. Broken rib.
Sir Edmund: Naked. Wielding a conservative whip of torture (+1 to attacking liberals). Broken face (-1 thought, -1 charisma, -1 attacking).
Wooty: Naked. Tied to a tree (-1 dodge). 3 broken ribs (-2 to movement). Dislocated shoulder (-1 arm use).
Immortal: Naked. Wearing a suit of bark armor (+1 to block against blunt attacks). Has weak matter manipulation. Medium bleeding.
SHAD0Wdump: Naked. Slightly transparent, in the leaf shelter (+2 to hiding). Wielding a small pick (+1 to digging). Both broken legs (-3 movement).
Poltifar: Is a small dagger. Bonded to Cyx's hand. Control's Cyx's hand.
Akroma: Naked. Lightly bruised back. Wielding a tree club (+1 attack, -1 movement).
Cyx: Naked. On the ground. Bruised head. Heavy bleeding. Carrying Poltifar (bonded to his hand).
Omath Erius: Naked. Tied to a tree (-1 dodge). Light bleeding.
Sean Mirrsen: A ghost (spooky).
Elf C: Carrying a wooden bow. Bloodthirsty (+1 to attacking anyone who's bleeding). Lightly bruised head.
Elf E: A bloody pulp.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 10:01:43 am by penguinofhonor »

Wooty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So many 1's and 2's...Did I chew on a pair of dice when I was young or something?

As Elf E is no longer listed as tangled in the rope, I assume his hands got ripped off when he was reduced to a pulp. I suck his bones out of his hands and use the calcium..bone..stuff to heal my ribs.

Quote from: Toady One
It's important to wear lots of face paint while you program. And you can type with your long Gene Simmons tongue.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

wooohoo, I am a maniac

I slam the tree into the ground, causing an earthquake
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 108