Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 108

Author Topic: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 31.5 Help update the statuses! (12/15)  (Read 141939 times)

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Penguinofhonor's Roll to Dodge
« Reply #270 on: September 25, 2008, 02:27:30 am »

Jetman, you do notice, that if you get either a 1 or a 6, you'll probably either short-circuit my systems or cause the nanobots to devour both you and me? :P
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 25, 2008, 04:20:05 am »

Well, my luck seems to be one or the other, so either-or I can end up fixing you and making you even better than before on the next turn. :D
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 25, 2008, 03:55:45 pm »

Jetman, your new status disturbs me.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 26, 2008, 03:52:39 am »

Jetman, your new status disturbs me.

...  :o i just noticed it too... well its you who wrote it, change it :P
<@Akroma> eh

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 26, 2008, 05:19:44 am »

... Augh!

Change it! Change it now! XD
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

Cyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 26, 2008, 08:55:40 am »

I try to get an underwear for Jetman.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 26, 2008, 03:06:21 pm »

Since everyone else is leaving, I jetpack my way into orbit, following politifar. Don't want to find out if ghost jetpacks can be burned by magma.
5. You turn on your ghost jetpack and fly into space.

Fine I phase my general surroundings into a pocket dimension.(this will put me out of harms way,naturally)
5. You disappear into another dimension along with everything within several feet of you. Looking around, you are surrounded by something completely colorless and seemingly impenetrable.

Let's go along with that. I use tectonic shifts to bring together and meld into crystal a large amount of gemstones. The crystal will have such properties that it will emit a powerful beam of coherent light when heated up and put to great pressure. The crystal would be located somewhere above my eyes, on the "forehead".
The magma will harden if you make it harden, but there's so much of it that it will stay melty.
4. You create a large crystal structure on your "forehead". It can funnel enough energy to make a beam, but it's not really powerful enough to destroy planets. Maybe the moon if you're lucky.

I attempt to start a nuclear fission, in an attempt to become a miniature sun.
6. You leap into the air, and spin rapidly, using a cyclone effect to bring tons of magma to you to fuel your transformation. You then become swallowed by a huge and steadily growing fireball until you're about the size of the sun. Looking around, you find that you are out in space, near Mercury. Looking around further, it seems that you consumed Mercury.
The Sean is now becoming an uninhabitable oven thanks to the magma, the sun, and Akroma. Everyone still on its surface is fucked.

I attempt to possess the sun.
2. You can't possess such a large object that easily.

well anyways, it seems Cyx and Jetman are onboard, sadly i prefer not to wait for a third passenger, its getting too dangerous here. I engage my anti-gravity propulsion system and launch into an orbit around the Sean.
3. You blast off high into the atmosphere, but don't quite get into orbit. You'll still suffer heat damage if you don't get out next turn.

I attempt to electronically disable any nanobots that attack me with power from Poltifar's electrical system.
1. You try to zap the nanobots, but you end up shocking yourself (burned) and now the nanobots think you're a threat. They will attack you twice per turn now.

I try to get an underwear for Jetman.
3. From somewhere, you pull out some ugly underwear and hand them to Jetman.

Elf I flies into space in his lobster-ship.
1. He hits a few wrong buttons and the ship explodes, killing him instantly.

Sir Edmund magically disappears. He leaves no ghost.

Jetman VS Nanobots!
2. He gets some light cuts.
2. He gets some more cuts (medium bleeding).

Akroma absorbed enough magma that he put off its arrival another turn. It will arrive in two turns now.

BET YOU GUYS A NICKEL THERE'S SOME ERRORS IN HERE
Jetman123: Naked. In Poltifar. Holding ugly underwear. Medium bleeding.
Wooty: A ghost. Has weak matter manipulation. Holding a small wooden dagger. Has a ghost-jetpack. In space.
SHAD0Wdump: Naked. Slightly transparent (+1 to hiding). Broken leg (-1 movement). Weak control over electricity. Slightly agile (+1 to dodge attacks that start combat). In a pocket dimension.
Poltifar: A small adamantine rocketship. Fireproof. Has cleaning nanobots that attack all organic material. High in the atmosphere.
Akroma: A sun, next to the original sun.
Cyx: A ghost. Has weak matter manipulation. In Poltifar.
Devath: A ghost.
Sean Mirrsen: The earth. Has creepy googly eyes and a large nose, along with a crystal laser cannon on his "forehead". Being covered in magma.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 04:39:54 pm by penguinofhonor »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 26, 2008, 04:22:30 pm »

Hey wow. This situation is getting worse and worse. Planet versus star?! I suppose this is the pinnacle of RTD's success, as much chaos as you can fit in a solar system.

Anyways. Barring a stellar intervention from Akroma, I'll try to preserve some life, if only to keep me some company in space. I'll try to form a gravitational anomaly around myself, making the magma cool down like a shell, some half a mile away from the actual surface. While I'm at it, I form the cooling magma into a large crater around the crystal laser cannon.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 26, 2008, 04:38:34 pm »

I'm not sure whether that would be protection or just a super greenhouse effect. I guess it depends on the dice.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 26, 2008, 04:56:17 pm »

Anything here depends on the dice. You could blow up a skyscraper while trying to call an elevator in RTD. :P

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Wooty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 26, 2008, 05:45:15 pm »

I help pull Politifar into orbit (or BEYOND!)
Quote from: Toady One
It's important to wear lots of face paint while you program. And you can type with your long Gene Simmons tongue.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 26, 2008, 06:04:37 pm »

WOoO!

Didn't think I'd make it out alive. ;D

Alright,next on my plans I attempt to materialize a worker robot that will obey any command I make,even in other dimensions.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 27, 2008, 02:26:40 am »

Btw, am I right in the assumption that there are only two players that are still alive and capable of winning?

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 27, 2008, 02:31:48 am »

NOOO!!! WE MUST CONTINUE EVEN IF ALL DIE! (please?)
oh and thanks Wooty for the help. I switch to my nuclear fusion engine and boost myself all the way to Mars's orbit!
Oh and don't forget i'm fireproof, so i infer that i can't be hurt by the heat?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 02:44:20 am by Poltifar »
<@Akroma> eh

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 27, 2008, 02:45:51 am »

I attempt to merge with the original sun, turning myself into a red giant
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 108