Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 108

Author Topic: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 31.5 Help update the statuses! (12/15)  (Read 141841 times)

Wooty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 19
« Reply #1185 on: December 30, 2008, 09:00:39 pm »

Hey... Hands off,Wooty!

Bother me and I'll fuse your feet to the ground with electricity.
Stay calm! I'm a doctor! See, the problem here is the front cerebral lobe is clotted due to the swelling of the thingy in the side of the other frontal...uh...thingy...it would be easier to diagnose if I had a popsicle stick, but that dammned ferrett...
Quote from: Toady One
It's important to wear lots of face paint while you program. And you can type with your long Gene Simmons tongue.

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: December 30, 2008, 09:05:43 pm »

Hey... Hands off,Wooty!

Bother me and I'll fuse your feet to the ground with electricity.

Not so fun when the insanity is practiced on you, is it?
hemmphehhehah...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Glad to be of service!

Seriously though... Oops :-X
I fully endorse the idea of mountain goats that hunt man.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: December 30, 2008, 11:39:41 pm »

This is gonna suck...

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: December 31, 2008, 12:43:21 am »

Cyx, you can somehow go through doors. Don't ask questions. Science lets you or something.

Mulch Diggums

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hey urist! I think that cat is having a seizure!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: December 31, 2008, 01:05:28 am »

Alright...Uh..Penguin are there any dead bodys laying around?
ooooo! Swamp wiskey! Yeah!!

Wooty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: December 31, 2008, 01:24:39 am »

Well, there's a bunch of dead 'crowd goblins' if you can move there as a free action... other than that I think they've pretty much all been zombified, absorbed, or hopelessly mutilited in some ridiculous fashion. It might be helpful to start a body counter or list the bodies in the sub-areas, since we're using them so much.
Quote from: Toady One
It's important to wear lots of face paint while you program. And you can type with your long Gene Simmons tongue.

Mulch Diggums

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: December 31, 2008, 03:44:54 am »

Alright, as a free spell action I send out a blast of magic that will heal undead things. free walky action, I head into the fighting area, once there, I raise any dead goblins to attack the living ones.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: December 31, 2008, 04:04:11 am »

I drink my strong healing potion to heal my mangled arm and my heavy bleeding.
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Mulch Diggums

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: December 31, 2008, 07:16:36 am »

By the way magic, can you list what abilitys I have and what things I can do with my items? I've kind of lost track and im guessing you already know.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: December 31, 2008, 12:29:46 pm »

Alright...Uh..Penguin are there any dead bodys laying around?
Well, there's a bunch of dead 'crowd goblins' if you can move there as a free action... other than that I think they've pretty much all been zombified, absorbed, or hopelessly mutilited in some ridiculous fashion. It might be helpful to start a body counter or list the bodies in the sub-areas, since we're using them so much.
The bodies get kinda abstracted away. I doubt there were enough dead bodies in the meeting room to put flesh on an elephant skeleton and create a six-foot tall human upper body, but it was just so awesome that I had to do it. So if there are dead bodies, then there are enough to do whatever you need to do. The same goes with other magic, so if there's water then there's enough water for what you need to do.

Alright, as a free spell action I send out a blast of magic that will heal undead things. free walky action, I head into the fighting area, once there, I raise any dead goblins to attack the living ones.
Mulch, the spell takes your free action. You don't get two free actions.

By the way magic, can you list what abilitys I have and what things I can do with my items? I've kind of lost track and im guessing you already know.
And I'm not MagicJuggler. Was that post supposed to say "penguin" or was it supposed to go in the GURPS thread?

Mulch Diggums

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: December 31, 2008, 12:52:01 pm »

Quiet magic, just focus on updating the game. :P any ways, nix necromantic healing thing then. I need sleep.. =[

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: December 31, 2008, 11:46:18 pm »

I attempt to head into the auditorium to back up Armok.

If the goblins are killed next turn and no threats are present in the auditorium, I resume practicing my wrestling skills.

However, if there are any hostile targets in the auditorium next turn, I punch the nearest one in the gut.
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: January 03, 2009, 01:31:01 am »

Happy new year! So I just realized that omegaalpha is an armorer, as armorsmith doesn't appear to be in the dictionary. And if you need something to be done about heavy armor, then you probably want to ask Cyx, since it's like a tin can to him.

Turn 21

I go through the open door.
2+2. You walk through the door cautiously, and check out the room. You're in an arena-like room. Across the room from you are three goblins and behind them is another door, closed.
The head goblin, easily distinguished by his sparkling suit. He's not wielding any weapons or wearing any armor, confident in his debating skills.
To his right is a goblin lawyer, wearing iron chainmail (+1 defense against piercing and slashing) and wielding an iron warhammer (+1 damage, -1 dodge for a turn after every attack).
To his left is another goblin lawyer, wearing iron platemail (+1 defense, -1 dodge) and holding an iron tower shield (+1 defense, -1 dodge, -1 damage) and an iron flail (+1 damage in open areas).
You wonder for a second why there would be an arena in an office building, then realize that goblins work here. It's probably where they decide who gets a promotion.

Using the monk I train myself in the art of soul stealing.
2. You try to figure out how to steal souls, but you can't learn anything, mostly because the monk is trying his hardest go get the hell away from you.

I go to the last known location of the goblin CEO, and for comedies sake I'll do it on all fours like a feral chipmunk. (Why does that last bit sound dirty?)
3. You think that the guys in the secret passage might have found something, so you run past the angry goblin crowd in the auditorium and enter the secret passage. Your feral chipmunk imitation is mediocre.

I heal the head monk, hopefully convincing him that our friend went insane for a moment.
5. You heal the monk completely, though he's still a little afraid of Shadowdump.

I practice precise throwing by picking off goblins with four of my five alchemic pens. Aiming for the heads.
2. You throw two pens and miss, and decide to stop throwing them.
1. The plastic in your skin turns into lead (must roll at -1 for poisoning every turn, -1 movement). The poison won't kill you, at least not right away, but expect some fun brain damage.

I'll assist whoever I would be able to assist best.(from now on, this will be my default action, if I miss a turn)
I don't have a clue how to determine that.
I help heal the head monk, but if he looks like he's doing okay then I preform brain surgery on Shadowdump. Don't worry, I'm a doctor and stuff.
So qwerty gets to assist the next action. Yay brain surgery.
Qwerty: 4
Wooty: 6
Wooty carves into Shadowdump's head, with qwerty helping dress any wounds. After a few minutes, everyone else in the room gets the courage to see how badly Wooty has mangled him. They see shadowdump sitting on the ground, glassy-eyed. Wooty says, "I lobotomized him to make sure he didn't go wacko on us again," and continues doing whatever people do between turns like nothing happened.
Shadow's lobotomy gives him [-1 damage, +1 against fear and mind control, immune to anger, cannot attack allies]. Somehow Wooty gains healing powers from this (optional -1 to sixes without a base roll of six).

If no one need healing then I work completing SHAD0Wdump armour.
5. You manage to find some metal to plate the outside with (the armor now has +1 against blunt and is conductive). You even manage to preserve some computer parts, meaning that you could upgrade it rather interestingly later.
Your armoring skill increases (+1 to armoring).

I'm too lazy to figure out the layout of the whole floor, but I use both my free and my normal action to follow Frelock through the door. If I can't in one turn, I go to the auditorium instead.
1. You manage to walk into the auditorium but are attacked by the goblins, who are scared by your new form. (dodge=4-2, damage=5+1) They hit you a few times but you manage to beat them back, killing a few.

I decrease the density of the floor beneath the goblins, hopefully either crushing them against the ceiling or making them fall thought it because of it being weakened.
5. You expand the floor beneath the goblins, knocking them into the air (damage=6) but they fly at you and (dodge=3, damage=2) beat you, breaking your leg (-1 dodge).

I head into the fighting area, once there, I raise any dead goblins to attack the living ones.
1+1. You walk into the auditorium and have to dodge the goblins that Armok ended up throwing at himself.

I drink my strong healing potion to heal my mangled arm and my heavy bleeding.
I've decided that strong healing potions give a +1 to chugging them.
5+1. You quaff the potion and it heals you completely.

I attempt to head into the auditorium to back up Armok.
However, if there are any hostile targets in the auditorium next turn, I punch the nearest one in the gut.
6. You run to the auditorium and see one of the goblins that hit Armok. You sucker punch him (dodge=5) but he jumps away.

The mimic sees Cyx as a threat and charges at him.
5. It flies right at Cyx (dodge=6-2) but

The goblin CEO and the other two goblins glare at Frelock and prepare for combat.

Status
Spoiler: This is pretty long (click to show/hide)

Artifacts
Spoiler: Fortuna Aurea (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Vibgyor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ongongngukak (click to show/hide)

Locations
The First Floor: A lavishly decorated temple to the god Ecid. Monks are walking around busily. The monks are suspicious of you, so all characters on this floor get -1 to stealing.
The Second Floor: A dense jungle filled with many slightly hostile plants and animals. There is a small stone temple somewhere among the trees. The stairway to the next level has been revealed in a tall tree.
The Third Floor: What appears to be an office building, filled with all sorts of office stuff including computers, but there is no sign of electricity except the eerie fluorescent lights.
Spoiler: sub-areas (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 11:44:08 am by penguinofhonor »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 21
« Reply #1198 on: January 03, 2009, 01:54:00 am »

I decrease the density of a goblins tongue.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 21
« Reply #1199 on: January 03, 2009, 01:55:23 am »

You forgot to put the lobotomy into the statuses, that I noticed.

Anyway, as my action, I try to heal Jackrabbit of his mysterious infection.
I fully endorse the idea of mountain goats that hunt man.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 108