Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 108

Author Topic: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 31.5 Help update the statuses! (12/15)  (Read 141804 times)

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
Re: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 19
« Reply #1170 on: December 29, 2008, 12:28:50 pm »

good, the shrinking of the density increase will crack the roof in small heavy pieces, then gravity manipulation will accelerate them to supersonic speeds!
Causing all computer screens to shatter and sending shards everywhere, while a deathmetal band walks in and plays mind numbing music in order to turn the rest of us into zombies for ineffible reasons.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: December 29, 2008, 11:59:14 pm »

I've almost got this done. Lots of things have been preventing me from getting here, like being away from the computer all day and the forum acting up and having to figure out what to do with Cyx. You won't be disappointed.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: December 30, 2008, 04:59:56 pm »

I fixed the rules post a little bit, cutting down on its size and organizing it a bit. I'm pretty sure I missed some statuses.

Turn 20

I break the door down to get to the CEO!
5. You easily beat down the door and enter an odd hallway. It has a fork, with each branch leading to a door. The door down the left branch is ajar.

I hold one pen, ready to throw it at the first attacker, and walk to the room with all the fighting going on.
4. You walk into the auditorium and prepare to fight.

EDIT ONCE MORE: The more cavalier everyone seems to get, the more nervous I get.  I practice sneaking some more, instead.
2. You can't manage to learn any more about sneaking.

I strip some wiring and wrap it around my wooden dagger, and then jam the dagger into an electrical outlet. Hopefully science will happen and the mothership will beam me I'll get a copper dagger.
1. You remember that there are no electrical outlets, so you jump up on a desk and stab at one of the fluorescent lights, (damage=3) getting shocked. You are lightly burned and your dagger is destroyed, so you toss it in a trash can.

I attack any remaining enemy zomby with my sword again. If none remain, I train my alchemy on random items. (Yes its similar to my last action, but its about time we got rid of all these annoying zombies)
3. You look for a zombie and find Zombie F charging at you. You quickly draw and attack (-1 damage), (dodge=3-1, damage=6+1) hitting the zombie in the arm, but it knocks the sword aside and (dodge=2, damage=2) gnaws on your arm (mangled arm, heavy bleeding, -1 thought from pain). You push it away and grab your sword with your other arm.

Alright, I tell cryx to get on my zombie elephants back, and tell my zombie elephant to obsorb cryx. I also use my powers to fuse cryx and my elephant.
For now I climb, with the amulet in its third form around my slowly rotting neck and a bad feeling about this.
Mulch: 6+1
Cyx: 5-1
Elephant: 6
The elephant grabs Cyx and sits him down roughly on its back. It begins to absorb Cyx, when Mulch fires magic at the pair, enveloping them in an aura of generic darkness, consuming Goblin Zombie F and all the dead bodies in the room. Cyx's armadillo jumps in, fearing for its master's safety. They become a writhing hunk of flesh, then they take form. Out of the darkness steps what can only be described as a giant elephant-centaur made out of rotting flesh. The lower half is an elephant body minus the head with armadillo armor on its back, and the upper body is humanoid, minus the legs, and stands six feet tall by itself.
Cyx takes control of the body. Its stats are [+2 damage, -1 accuracy, +1 defense, -2 dodge, +1 damage and -1 accuracy against smaller targets, +1 defense against piercing attacks, -2 thought, -1 to using non-dark magic, -3 to positive magic used on or by him, immune to pain and bleeding]. Cyx also became more in tune with dark magic and now has weak necromancy powers.
Yes, he has a -4 to using positive magic. And a -4 to being revived, though he could be revived by Mulch now that he's a zombie, although that would increase his loyalty to Mulch. He's still controlled by Mulch, though he's slightly more independent since he's more powerful (+1 to resist Mulch's commands).
With this huge success, Mulch has gained lots of experience with necromancy, increasing his powers (optional -1 to all sixes without a base roll of six, can use necromancy on up to two targets, extra controllable minion). Mulch also has unlocked some powers from his lich-ness, giving him one extra minion and the ability to cast an extra necromancy spell as a free action, but it rolls at -1 and disregards all necromancy bonuses.

I roast the goblin crowd.
4. You send out a blast of fire at the crowd of goblins, (dodge=3, damage=1) burning up quite a few of them. Your pyrokinetic powers increase (+1 to pyrokinesis).

I learn cryo-genisis.
1. You get scared by Cyx's new form, take a couple steps backwards, and trip over a conveniently placed telephone cord, (damage=6) but you quickly grab a desk and pull yourself back up before you hit anything.

That gave me a though
pyro-genisis
but to do this, I need water. I learn to manipulate water, including water in the air
Also, if we leave the infection will it kill me or seriously harm me?
Pyrogenisis/pyrokinesis is fire. If you're thinking about water then it's hydrokinesis. And yes, if the infection is left alone then it will kill you. But you still have a few turns until it starts doing bad things to you.
3. You gain weak hydrokinetic powers.

If this isn't a bulge I feel in my temple...
I enter the meeting room. Then... I devour the head monks soul.
Yes I've lost my mind!
4. You charge at the head monk, chomping your teeth madly. (dodge=4-1, damage=1) You rip out his throat (torn out throat, very heavy bleeding). You sadly realize that you can't steal his soul because you don't have any powers that would let you.

I practice my unarmed combat skills on the wall.
3. You are now a dabbling wrestler.

Guess change my action to make armour for shadowdump.
4. You run into the computer room and make some insulating computer armor for Shadowdump (+1 defense against electricity). The electricity defense would apply to the damage Shadowdump gets from his powers, but the armor isn't exactly conductive. Some upgrading will be required for that.

I increse the density of the roof above the goblins.
I'll change my action to assist armok.
Armok: 4
Qwerty: 1+1=2
Armok uses his density manipulation on the ceiling, sending several small, high density chunks of ceiling into the goblin crowd (dodge=3, damage=1) killing several goblins. Qwerty tries to help with his gravity manipulation, but is distracted by Armok's powers. He applauds Armok, then realizes that he was supposed to be helping.

The mimic charges at Armok.
2. The angry goblin crowd gets in the way.

The crowd of goblins attacks Armok.
5. They charge at him, weilding various office supplies very menacingly. (dodge=2, damage=3) Armok gets caught in the crowd and beaten some (broken arm, medium bleeding).

Status
Spoiler: This is pretty long (click to show/hide)

Artifacts
Spoiler: Fortuna Aurea (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Vibgyor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ongongngukak (click to show/hide)

Locations
The First Floor: A lavishly decorated temple to the god Ecid. Monks are walking around busily. The monks are suspicious of you, so all characters on this floor get -1 to stealing.
The Second Floor: A dense jungle filled with many slightly hostile plants and animals. There is a small stone temple somewhere among the trees. The stairway to the next level has been revealed in a tall tree.
The Third Floor: What appears to be an office building, filled with all sorts of office stuff including computers, but there is no sign of electricity except the eerie fluorescent lights.
Spoiler: sub-areas (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 04:36:10 pm by penguinofhonor »

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: December 30, 2008, 05:07:27 pm »

I go through the open door.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: December 30, 2008, 05:10:55 pm »

Using the monk I train myself in the art of soul stealing.

The armor will do for now,unless you are willing to finish it.I can attempt to upgrade it later.
Thanks.

What happened to the CEO?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 05:25:43 pm by SHAD0Wdump »

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: December 30, 2008, 05:20:18 pm »

I go to the last known location of the goblin CEO, and for comedies sake I'll do it on all fours like a feral chipmunk. (Why does that last bit sound dirty?)

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: December 30, 2008, 05:26:44 pm »

*sigh*

I heal the head monk, hopefully convincing him that our friend went insane for a moment.
I fully endorse the idea of mountain goats that hunt man.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: December 30, 2008, 05:39:12 pm »

I practice precise throwing by picking off goblins with four of my five alchemic pens. Aiming for the heads.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #1178 on: December 30, 2008, 06:06:00 pm »

I'll assist whoever I would be able to assist best.(from now on, this will be my default action, if I miss a turn)
Eh?
Eh!

Wooty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: December 30, 2008, 06:10:26 pm »

Pssh, Qwerty, so indecisive. You gotta TAKE CONTROL, MAN!

I help heal the head monk, but if he looks like he's doing okay then I preform brain surgery on Shadowdump. Don't worry, I'm a doctor and stuff.
Quote from: Toady One
It's important to wear lots of face paint while you program. And you can type with your long Gene Simmons tongue.

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: December 30, 2008, 06:18:19 pm »

Is a zombie elephant armadillo centaur

Wow

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: December 30, 2008, 06:49:18 pm »

1.Help player or allies that healing the most.

If no one need healing then I work completing SHAD0Wdump armour.

Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

Cyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: December 30, 2008, 06:56:08 pm »

Yeah ! Hurrah for necromancy (and science) !

I'm too lazy to figure out the layout of the whole floor, but I use both my free and my normal action to follow Frelock through the door. If I can't in one turn, I go to the auditorium instead. If I can't either, I just switch the amulet to the first shape and figure out how to fight effectively in my awesome new form.

If my free action alone can get me somewhere, I attack whatever enemy's in there.

(Okay I thought about it two seconds and maybe I can't go through doors. In this case I just train myself. )
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 07:00:02 pm by Cyx »

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: December 30, 2008, 07:40:53 pm »

Hey... Hands off,Wooty!

Bother me and I'll fuse your feet to the ground with electricity.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: December 30, 2008, 07:58:22 pm »

I decrease the density of the floor beneath the goblins, hopefully either crushing them against the ceiling or making them fall thought it because of it being weakened.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 108