Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 108

Author Topic: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 31.5 Help update the statuses! (12/15)  (Read 141599 times)

Sir Edmund

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

damn that didnt work, Im going to get jesus to heal me by praying very nicely.
EE
E@E
EEE

Cyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I hack at the golem's legs with my phallic symbol.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

I attempt to dig for stone.

I attempt to use these sticks(they scratched me remember) and a few leaves from the shelter to splint my legs.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 03:07:09 pm by SHAD0Wdump »

Wooty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My long string of epic fails has finally killed meh  :'(

I attempt to possess a (edit) large branch of the tree Jetman is tied to.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 04:53:37 pm by Wooty »
Quote from: Toady One
It's important to wear lots of face paint while you program. And you can type with your long Gene Simmons tongue.

Omath Erius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Barring that my vengeful spirit is still tied to those damn steel-encased ropes, I attempt to peek into an alternate, parallel reality to see if anything useful is there.
fhalkgsuehgvnl gherghlirhb

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I grab the buring sapling and throw it at the top of a tree trying to set the forest on fire!

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge - I'm a dirty thief and we seriously don't have enough of thes
« Reply #111 on: September 01, 2008, 01:09:38 am »

I attempt to stem the bleeding with a chunk of carved off skin from elf C.
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge - I'm a dirty thief and we seriously don't have enough of these
« Reply #112 on: September 01, 2008, 01:31:23 pm »

I can't do the rolls right now, but I'll let you ghosts know that possession is only temporary. The more you possess, the higher the odds that you'll get kicked out of the body/whatever.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge - I'm a dirty thief and we seriously don't have enough of these
« Reply #113 on: September 02, 2008, 05:35:45 pm »

IT'S TIME FOR LE ROLLING!

I attempt to swap places with Elf E's spirit (meaning him becoming a ghost and me controlling the flesh golem)
2. You float towards the golem and pass directly through it. When you do so, you feel an intense hatred in the golem.

I use my incredible skill to use my soccer trophy and turn it into  some kind of soccer-trophy-armor
2. You pull out the soccer trophy but end up dropping it before you can do anything.

attempt to grow into an adamantite flamming greatsword for Cyx to use! (i dunno if the dents on me remain or not if this does succeed)
6. You turn into a huge adamantite flaming greatsword and grow into a large tree. You're stuck in the tree. It catches on fire.

damn that didnt work, Im going to get jesus to heal me by praying very nicely.
1. Jesus smites you with some bad luck for not capitalizing his name (-1 on next roll).

I hack at the golem's legs with my phallic symbol.
1. You charge at the golem but forget that Poltifar was stuck in the tree. You look back at him and realize that you left your hand behind (one hand, heavy bleeding).

I attempt to use these sticks(they scratched me remember) and a few leaves from the shelter to splint my legs.
2. You gather up some sticks and leaves but realize that you don't know how to do this.

I attempt to possess a large branch of the tree Jetman is tied to.
3. You possess a small branch of the tree.

Barring that my vengeful spirit is still tied to those damn steel-encased ropes, I attempt to peek into an alternate, parallel reality to see if anything useful is there.
All ghosts are rope-free.
5. You peek into an alternate reality and see several people in a strange cubical room. There is a pile of underwear falling out of a quantum stockpile and you move your portal so a huge pile of underwear falls through your portal onto the ground near you. The portal closes.

I grab the buring sapling and throw it at the top of a tree trying to set the forest on fire!
You grab it and throw it at a tree, but realize that the tree was already on fire from Poltifar.

I attempt to stem the bleeding with a chunk of carved off skin from elf C.
6. You fully heal yourself with Elf C's skin, and all your wounds are healed. The skin takes over your body and you become an elf.

NPC Actions!
Elf E punches Immortal.
5. He punches Immortal with brutal strength.
Dodge roll!
3+1=4. Immortal gets his arm bruised, but manages to avoid most damage.

Elf C attempts to possess the pile of underwear.
6. He turns the pile of underwear into a towering underwear golem. He's still called Elf C.

I'll now explain the golems. If they get a successful hit, they'll absorb stuff. The flesh golem will absorb your body parts, tearing them off. The underwear golem will tear off your armor and clothing. They will slowly gain other abilities if they absorb enough stuff, and the underwear golem will instantly gain the abilities of magical armor it absorbs.
The flesh golem gains a +1 to attacking unarmored opponents and the underwear golem gains a +1 to attacking opponents that are wearing clothing (armor doesn't count). I'll tell you when they gain other abilities.

Cyx's survival roll!
4. He manages to survive with only a medium amount of bleeding.

Immortal's medium bleeding becomes heavy bleeding.

Jetman123: Naked. Tied to a tree (-1 dodge). Holding elven clothes. Is an elf.
Sir Edmund: Naked. Wielding a conservative whip of torture (+1 to attacking liberals). Broken face (-1 thought, -1 charisma, -1 attacking). Broken arm (-1 arm use). Bad luck (-1 to next roll).
Wooty: A ghost.
Immortal: Naked. Wearing a suit of bark armor (+1 to block against blunt attacks). Has weak matter manipulation. Medium bleeding. Bruised arm.
SHAD0Wdump: Naked. Slightly transparent, in the leaf shelter (+2 to hiding). Wielding a small pick (+1 to digging). Both broken legs (-3 movement).
Poltifar: Is a huge adamantine flaming greatsword. Bonded to Cyx's torn-off hand. Stuck in a tree and lightly dented.
Akroma: Naked. Light bleeding.
Cyx: Naked. One hand. Heavy bleeding.
Omath Erius: A ghost.
Sean Mirrsen: A ghost.
Elf C: A large underwear golem.
Elf E: A large flesh golem.

Cyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 02, 2008, 05:44:46 pm »

I put my stump on Poltifar to cauterize the wound.

Wooty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 02, 2008, 05:54:58 pm »

I jack jetmans elf clothes, just for the hell of it.
Quote from: Toady One
It's important to wear lots of face paint while you program. And you can type with your long Gene Simmons tongue.

Sir Edmund

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge - I'm a dirty thief and we seriously don't have enough of thes
« Reply #116 on: September 02, 2008, 06:29:57 pm »

Hmm....damn Jesus to heck. Right im going to heal myself by doing a really cool dance for Alah that will be so good he can't help but heal me. God bless Alah and his crazy crew.
EE
E@E
EEE

Ioric Kittencuddler

• Bay Watcher
  • Multiclass Bard/Kitten trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 02, 2008, 06:51:55 pm »

...God bless Alah...

...um... uh... huh? ???
Come see the MOST interesting Twitter account on the internet!  Mine!

Don't worry!  Be happy!  It's the law!

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 02, 2008, 09:23:24 pm »

GAH,fine,I attempt to develop flight.(magical or otherwise)

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 02, 2008, 09:27:02 pm »

I climb into the leaf shelter with shadow, if there isnt room I make room!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 108