Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Version 1?!?  (Read 3138 times)

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Version 1?!?
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2008, 02:23:02 pm »

I don't like Kurzweil.

Uh yeah.  " :P " means that I am fully aware of the issues with him and the only reason I mentioned him is because I was jokingly comparing his over-optimism to people saying DF will be finished.

valcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Experience rivers.
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2008, 03:08:18 pm »

The adventurer food hunt/gather being under current dev seriously makes me drool, convulse, collapse to the floor and twitch and thrash around crying

in JOY!

I hope it doesn't take months ... I'll never stop playing adventure mode when that comes in ... oh lawd.  Oh please.
Still doing Let's Plays, still got a gold toof. 

Adventure Mode:  The Movie!

Tormy

• Bay Watcher
  • I shall not pass?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2008, 05:15:03 pm »

The adventurer food hunt/gather being under current dev seriously makes me drool, convulse, collapse to the floor and twitch and thrash around crying

in JOY!

I hope it doesn't take months ... I'll never stop playing adventure mode when that comes in ... oh lawd.  Oh please.

Well depends what will Toady work on in the upcoming weeks firstly. I think it will take a couple of months to implement the full [basic] Army Arc.

RyanW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2008, 09:24:04 pm »

I am expecting toady to be working on DF 2.28.31.181.39X in the year 3008

My FPS is way too low.  I'm running in Win 3k on a 4THz quantum with 2 petabytes of RAM.

Also, crossbows are overpowered.
You went the wrong way Old King Urist

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2008, 11:08:56 am »

Yes, versions after 2.89.67.163.20A will become so realistic it will be impossible for hardcore players to distinguish between reality, and virtual that it will cause masses of people to suffer from severe mental disorders.

Than after Versions concerning of four, it will be posible to create different diminsions
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2008, 11:31:55 am »

So the first 2 is for the version of the toad, right?  We might be on the virtual and/or cyber toad by then.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!

DanielLC

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2008, 02:50:23 pm »

Than after Versions concerning of four, it will be posible to create different diminsions

You mean he'll finally add the W axis?

Davion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2008, 05:06:35 pm »

So the first 2 is for the version of the toad, right?  We might be on the virtual and/or cyber toad by then.

Tormy

• Bay Watcher
  • I shall not pass?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2008, 05:23:26 pm »

Hey its the end of month! I can see with my virtual eyes as Toady is "doing" something like this already:

;D
Pages: 1 [2]