Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How Bizzare  (Read 1078 times)

Khain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
How Bizzare
« on: August 14, 2008, 05:37:17 pm »

My current Fortress of 49 dwarves was recently ambushed by a group of goblin axemen, lead by an elven guard (which in itself was unsurprising as the local goblin tibe is lead entirely by elves  :-\). Anyways, when looking at his inventory I found that most of his robes were made of elven leather and much of his jewelry was made from elven bone...Any ideas why?

Anyway, this 'Cannibal elf' as I like to call him  8) is now the prime attraction at my zoo/arena
Khain is a dubious worshipper of Stozu Oxtrararstruck Baxstutspen

Skizelo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How Bizzare
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 05:58:12 pm »

If you savescum and look at the legends, he'll probably have killed a lot of elves, either in murder or in warfare. I've not heard of trophy-clothes, but bone-bracelets are common.
Apparently, adventurers have confronted demons crushed by the weight of their loot.

Dogman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 05:59:31 pm »

Humanoids of other races that are the offspring of kidnapped children are raised as if they were goblins, and thus take all of their ethics.

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 06:39:50 pm »

Humanoids of other races that are the offspring of kidnapped children are raised as if they were goblins, and thus take all of their ethics.
And naming scheme.
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries