Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: For those who play Dominions 3...  (Read 1391 times)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
For those who play Dominions 3...
« on: August 14, 2008, 01:45:08 am »

Some of you may actively play or have played Dominions 3.  Some of you may even have encountered late-age R'lyeh in a game or two.  And a few of you might just have glimpsed the freaky-looking "visitor".

But how many of you know the real deal?

I present to you Teuthowenia pellucida, the glass squid.

I bumped into this fellow in an issue of National Geographic, and thought it was worth looking at.  They make some pretty damn weird stuff down in the deeps...

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
Re: For those who play Dominions 3...
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 02:13:22 am »

Atleast it's not a Warp Spawn.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 02:17:15 am »

I see a sinister intelligence in its eyes, as if it beckons barely suppressed insanity lurking deep within my mind.

Loathsomeness waits and dreams in the deep, and decay spreads over the tottering cities of men. A time will come - but I must not and cannot think! Let me pray that, if I do not survive this topic, a moderator may put caution before audacity and see that it meets no other eye.

Ia-R'lyehl Cihuiha flgagnl id Ia!

Tormy

• Bay Watcher
  • I shall not pass?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 08:16:04 am »

Dominions 3. was a pretty good game, its too bad that I dont like PBEM games...and it was impossible to find "blitz" games, due to the small online community.

Ioric Kittencuddler

• Bay Watcher
  • Multiclass Bard/Kitten trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 03:48:20 pm »

Dude, where the heck did you get baby pictures of Cthulu you sick bastard!?
Come see the MOST interesting Twitter account on the internet!  Mine!

Don't worry!  Be happy!  It's the law!