Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

Author Topic: Battle of the Gods III+  (Read 62707 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Battle of the Gods III+
« Reply #270 on: September 16, 2008, 12:50:25 am »

Last Turn:

The Halycon:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Astmeban:

Karrack:

This turn:

Astmeban:

Karrack:

The Halycon:

Erak's migrant group:

((Im still waiting for Promethius' reply to what happens to the 16 Hrun refugees in the south. When I know what happens, I'll post it up. And sorry if the posts seem a bit quick and rushed, I got exams soon.))
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 06:16:30 pm by Zako »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 16, 2008, 07:06:18 am »

2 Groups from Kasamura, each of them with 30 settlers, move westwards. They build the cites of Sakana ( north of N'lengyou) and the city of Butaniku South of N'lengyou. They are cities centered on farming and fishing and selling their food to N'lengyou. They will have only HALF of their usual pop-cap, and give the other half to N'lengyou (for both Tengu and Iraxi)

The Ships to the west and east continue their exploration. The ship to the north comes back to Engan, bearing news of land found in the north.

Madara and his guards arrive at N'lengyou. THis is part 2 of 3. Part 1 is posted by Prometheus, part 3 by Istrian.
The map

List of significant structures in my cities, For Nahkh only:

After math of the trial, as posted by Istrian:

Madara felt violated by the very law he signed years ago. This walking pile of bones did indeed proof it's uprightness of it's mind, and as such, Madara had no choice but to let him go, alife. He felt like he would have to wash his entire body with more soap than was avaiable in entire hane'bun'ya, and still would not be entirely clean. This damn skelleton was a sinner, no matter what his motives were. Each and every word of "approval" spoken towards "it" felt like they would claw into Madaras throat, unwilling to be spoken. He knew, and he knew it very well, that following his own words would be harder than ever. Deep down, he desired nothing more than to "accidently" forget about this trial and deny the fact that the tower was involved with any undead.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 01:08:36 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)
« Reply #272 on: September 16, 2008, 07:21:01 am »

((Lots of dramatic stuff will be done. Need Nahkh.))

Treachery:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 10:01:07 am by Dwarfaholic »

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 16, 2008, 11:01:58 am »

Settlements:
Astmeban:
Moat: 300/300
Ballistae research: 2/4

Kelash:
Stone wall: 223/400
clockwork research (minor): 4/4

Karrack:
Breakwaters: 146/400
Harbour proper: 0/250
Pier: 0/100

Scouts:
cave delvers:

Significant structures:
Civ map:
God Map:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 11:08:18 am by Kashyyk »

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 16, 2008, 01:02:41 pm »

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 16, 2008, 11:00:39 pm »

Sorry guys, but I'm just falling farther and farther behind, so its better if I stop now to avoid problems later.

After he is possessed, Doulos goes on a rampage and kills everyone he can find, before disappearing. Ten survivors remain, five warrors and five magicians. They can be claimed by whoevers first to claim them :D
Apoikismos and Mouseion remain as ghost towns, for the other civilizations of the world to explore, and wonder what strange creatures lived there ;D
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

Prometheus

• Bay Watcher
  • Huzzah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 17, 2008, 01:52:35 pm »

RESARV'D!

coelocanth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 17, 2008, 03:06:43 pm »

Ac Acasid

The merchant barge arrived at the docks, and jilana climbed up to talk with the port guards.
"City's closed to foreigners. The merchants' guild will trade with you here"
After some time, three robed Akkadian merchants came to the ship and discussed a price for the glasswares.
The offer was bad, but with no other export market there was little haggling to be done.
The merchant ship departed with a small bag of gold coins, some chipped gemstones and a sea chart of the Acasian Gulf.
Over the coming weeks at sea, there were many arguments and bitter recriminations about the low selling price.

Tel Yolanda

After connecting the newly stitched bellows to the furnace, a hotter burning temperature could be achieved. But the pipes got hot and damaged the seals before the smelting was complete. Some kind of heat resistant glue was needed.

Vol Akula, on the border of the ashlands

Scouts ventured into the ashlands to collect nodules of the black obsidian glass, from which the craftsmen could make sharp tools

Tel Iluvil, south of Lake Talanor

The settlers from Tel Talanor built around the river flowing out the south shore of the lake. The shadow of the Iluvil ruin was a concern though.

Projects:
Tel Yolanda:
Tech up (iron smelting): 3287/4000

Terraforming tasks:
Tel Tenethior - completed (27,102 -> swamp)
Tel Talanor - 325/800 (working on 18,100)
Tel Onoli - 130/800 (working on 16,84)
Tel Korina - 112/800 (working on 18,87)
Tel Harlais - 130/800 (working on 17,87)
Tel Ordil - 130/800 (working on 18,89)
Tel Esteban - 130/800 (working on 18,94)
Tel Polona - 130/800 (working on 18,95)
Tel lluvil - 0/800 (working on 23,101)
Vol Akula - 0/800 (working on 27,104)

┌─────────God View──────────────────────┬─────Northwestern Civ View─────┬──────Southeastern Civ View─────────┐
│   0  0       1       2       3       4│   0  0       1       2       3│   0       1       2       3       4│
│   5  8       6       4       2       0│   5  8       6       4       2│   8       6       4       2       0│
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠┌──┘¥══╝♠♠♠│      ·   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠┌──│   ·       ·       ·       ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠≈≈≈≈≈I└┐≈≈≈≈♠┌─┘╔══╝♠♠♠♠♠♠│      ·  ≈≈♠♠≈≈≈≈≈I└┐≈≈≈≈♠┌─┘♠♠│   ·       ·       ·       ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠♠≈≈≈♠║♠└─┐♠♠┌┘╔═╝♠v♠♠♠♠♠♠♠│      · ≈≈♠♠♠♠≈≈≈♠║♠└─┐♠♠┌┘♠♠♠·│   ·       ·       ·       ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠└┐♠♠I╣♠♠♠└──┘§╝♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠│      · ≈≈♠♠♠└┐♠♠I╣♠♠♠└──┘♠♠♠♠♠│   ·       ·    ♠♠♠└       ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈#♠F♠├┐♠♠I═I═════#♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠│      ·  ≈#♠F♠├┐♠♠I═I♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠·│   ·       ·    ═I══       ·        │
│ 72≈♠≈≈≈≈≈≈♠?♠│└I═╩I╣♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠~~~~♠♠♠♠♠│ 72······≈≈♠?♠│└I═╩I╣♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠~│ 72············╩I╣♠♠················│
│   ♠♠≈≈≈≈≈≈♠║♠│♠└┐♠♠║╞&♠♠♠♠~~~~~~~~~~♠♠│      ·  ≈≈♠║♠│♠└┐♠♠║♠♠♠♠♠♠~~~·│   ·       ·   ♠♠║♠♠♠      ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠&F╦╧F♠│♠♠F═I~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~│      ·  ≈♠♠F╦╧F♠│♠♠╚═I~~~~~  ·│   ·       ·   ♠♠F═I~      ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠║♠│♠└┐♠♠╞└──┐~&~~~~~~~~~~~│      ·  ≈♠♠♠║♠│♠└┐♠♠♠└─      ·│   ·       ·   ┐♠♠♠♠──┐    ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠?║♠│?♠│?~~~~~└─┐~~~≈↑~~~~~~│      ·  ≈≈♠?║♠│?♠│?~~~       ·│   ·       ·  ♠│?~~~~~└─┐~ ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈F♠│♠♠│~~&~~┌─↑Ç#──┐~~~~~~~│      ·   ≈≈≈F♠│♠♠│~~ ·       ·│   ·       · ♠♠│~~~~~┌─↑Ç#──┐~~~~   │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈┐♠└¤&○~~~~┌┘~~↑~~~└Ç≈≈~~~~│      ·    ≈≈┐♠└¤♠○~  ·       ·│   ·       ♠└¤♠○~~~~┌┘~~↑~~~└Ç≈≈~   │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠└┐&F⌂I⌂~~┌┘&~~~~~≈≈≈≈≈~~~~│      ·  ≈≈≈♠└┐⌂F⌂⌂⌂~ ·       ·│   ·       ┐♠○⌂⌂⌂~~┌┘~    ~≈≈≈≈≈~~~ │
│ 80≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠♠└○▲▲▲⌂Ç○┘~~~~~~~~~≈≈≈≈≈~~│ 80·····≈≈♠♠♠♠└○▲▲·············│ 80········└○▲▲▲⌂Ç○┘~~····~~~≈≈≈≈≈~~│
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠♠⌂⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌂Ç~~~¤¤~?~~»≈≈≈≈≈~│      · ≈≈♠♠♠♠⌂⌂      ·       ·│   ·       ⌂⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌂Ç~      ·~»≈≈≈≈≈~│
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠♠┌○▲▲^▲⌂⌂≈$~~~~~~~~~~≈≈≈≈≈≈│      ·≈≈♠♠♠♠┌○▲▲     ·       ·│   ·  ♠♠♠♠┌○▲▲▲▲⌂⌂≈⌠~      ·~~≈≈≈≈≈≈│
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠┌─┘⌂⌂▲▲▲⌂⌂F─┐~~~~~~&~~≈≈≈≈≈.│      ·≈≈♠♠┌─┘⌂⌂▲     ·       ·│   ·  ♠♠┌─┘⌂⌂▲▲▲⌂⌂F─┐~~~   ·~~≈≈≈≈≈.│
│   ≈≈≈≈≈♠┌─┘♠%"⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌠⌠└F┐~~~~~~≈≈≈≈≈..│     ≈≈≈♠┌─┘♠%"       ·       ·│   · ♠┌─┘♠%"⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌠⌠└F┐~~~~·~≈≈≈≈≈..│
│   ≈≈≈┌──┘♠♠♠""F⌂▲▲⌂○⌠⌠⌠$└─F┐~~~≈≈≈≈≈..│    ≈≈┌──┘♠♠♠""       ·       ·│   ·   ♠♠♠""F⌂▲▲⌂○⌠⌠⌠⌠└─F┐~~~≈≈≈≈≈..│
│   ≈≈♠│♠♠♠♠♠♠"┌┘⌂⌂▲⌂≈⌠⌠&⌠⌠⌠⌠└┐~≈≈≈≈≈...│   ≈≈♠│♠♠♠♠♠♠"·       ·       ·│   ·    ♠♠"┌┘⌂⌂▲⌂≈⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠└┐~≈≈≈≈≈.. │
│   ≈≈≈┘♠♠♠♠♠""│""F⌂F⌠⌠F⌠≈F⌠$$≈≈≈≈≈≈....│    ≈≈┘♠♠♠♠♠""·       ·       ·│   ·     ""│""F⌂F⌠⌠F⌠≈F⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈..  │
│ 88≈≈≈≈♠♠♠""""F""│⌂⌠≈⌠$⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈....│ 88··≈≈♠♠♠"""··················│ 88······""F""│⌂⌠≈⌠$⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.···│
│   ≈≈≈≈≈♠"""?"&""│⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....│      ≈≈♠""   ·       ·       ·│   ·     ""│""│⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈    ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈¤"""""│"F┘⌠F&⌠F≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....│      ≈≈""    ·       ·       ·│   ·     ""│"F┘⌠F⌠⌠F≈≈≈    ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈""""$"│"│"⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈....│      ·≈""    ·       ·       ·│   ·      "│"│"⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈     ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈"""""└┐│""⌠$⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂.≈≈≈≈...│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·      "└┐│""⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈     ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈"""#""F┘""⌠F⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂^⌂≈≈≈≈...│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·      ""F┘""⌠F⌠≈≈      ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈""""""│"""⌠⌠⌠&≈≈≈≈≈♠♠#≈≈≈≈≈...│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·      ""│"""⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈     ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈"&"?"│""#"⌠≈⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈┘≈≈≈≈....│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·      ""│""#"⌠≈⌠⌠≈≈    ·        │
│ 96$≈≈≈≈≈≈"""""F┐""""⌠F$≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈....│ 96····························│ 96·······""F┐""""⌠F⌠≈··············│
│   ↑≈≈≈≈≈≈&"""""│""""&⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·      """│""""⌠⌠⌠≈≈    ·        │
│   $≈≈≈≈≈≈""""""└─┐""⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈....┌│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·      """└─┐""⌠⌠⌠⌠≈    ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈""?""↑F│"""⌠F&≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈...││      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·       ·"↑F│"""⌠F⌠≈≈   ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈""""""≈≈≈""⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈...││      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·       ·""≈≈≈""⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈  ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈"""""""≈│"""""⌠F≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈..││      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·       ·"""≈│"""""⌠F≈≈ ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈&"""$""F#""""⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈○│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·       ·  ""F#"""""⌠≈≈ ·        │
│   ≈≈$≈≈≈≈≈≈""""""""│"""""""≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·       ·   ""│"""""""≈ ·        │
│104≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈""""""""└─┐"""""≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│104····························│104············ "└─┐"""""≈··········│
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈"""""?"""└──F""≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·       ·    """└──F""≈≈≈        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈"""""""√"""√└┐♠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·       ·      """√└┐♠≈≈≈        │
│   ≈↑≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈"""""√√√"↑√▲└─F≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·       ·       · √▲└─F≈≈        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈"""√√#╞╞↑√√√♠♠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈Z≈│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·       ·       · √√√♠♠≈≈        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈↑≈≈≈≈≈≈""""╞╞╞↑↑↑↑↑↑♠♠≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠♠│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·       ·       ·   ↑↑♠♠≈        │
│   0  0       1       2       3       4│   0  0       1       2       3│   0       1       2       3        │
│   5  8       6       4       2       0│   5  8       6       4       2│   8       6       4       2        │
└───────────────────────────────────────┴───────────────────────────────┴────────────────────────────────────┘

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 19, 2008, 02:43:53 pm »

Turn -20

early autumn
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

coelocanth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 19, 2008, 02:44:51 pm »

World
Settlements
Groups
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 02:46:55 pm by coelocanth »

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 19, 2008, 02:58:44 pm »

Settlements:
Astmeban:
Secondary wall + towers: 400/400
New Moat: 96/100
filling of old moat: 0/50
Ballistae research: 4/4

Kelash:
Stone wall: 322/400
clockwork research (Moderate): 1/6

Karrack:
Breakwater: 388/400
Harbour proper: 0/250
Pier: 0/100
Greek Fire research: 1/4

Scouts:
cave delvers:

Significant structures:
Civ map:
God Map:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 12:57:29 pm by Kashyyk »

coelocanth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 19, 2008, 03:43:48 pm »

Projects:
Tel Yolanda:
Tech up (iron smelting): 3683/4000

Terraforming tasks:
Tel Talanor - 682/800 (working on 18,100)
Tel Onoli - 280/800 (working on 16,84)
Tel Korina - 233/800 (working on 18,87)
Tel Harlais - 299/800 (working on 17,87)
Tel Ordil - 299/800 (working on 18,89)
Tel Esteban - 299/800 (working on 18,94)
Tel Polona - 299/800 (working on 18,95)
Tel lluvil - 130/800 (working on 23,101)
Vol Akula - 65/800 (working on 27,104)

Map

┌─────────God View──────────────────────┬─────Northwestern Civ View─────┬──────Southeastern Civ View─────────┐
│   0  0       1       2       3       4│   0  0       1       2       3│   0       1       2       3       4│
│   5  8       6       4       2       0│   5  8       6       4       2│   8       6       4       2       0│
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈♠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠┌──┘╔═╩═│      ·  ♠≈≈≈≈·       ·   ≈≈♠♠♠│   ·       ·       ·       ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠┌──┘¥══╝♠♠♠│      ·  ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠┌──│   ·       ·       ·       ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈F♠≈≈≈≈≈I└┐≈≈≈≈♠┌─┘╔══╝♠♠♠♠♠♠│      ·  ≈≈F♠≈≈≈≈≈I└┐≈≈≈≈♠┌─┘♠♠│   ·       ·       ·       ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠♠≈≈≈♠║♠└─┐♠♠┌┘╔═╝♠v♠♠♠♠♠♠♠│      · ≈≈♠♠♠♠≈≈≈♠║♠└─┐♠♠┌┘♠♠♠·│   ·       ·       ·       ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠└┐♠♠I╣♠♠♠└──┘§╝♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠│      · ≈≈♠♠♠└┐♠♠I╣♠♠♠└──┘♠♠♠♠♠│   ·       ·    ♠♠♠└       ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈#♠F♠├┐♠♠I═I═════#♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠│      ·  ≈#♠F♠├┐♠♠I═I♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠·│   ·       ·    ═I══       ·        │
│ 72≈♠≈≈≈≈≈≈♠?♠│└I═╩I╣♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠~~~~♠♠♠♠♠│ 72······≈≈♠?♠│└I═╩I╣♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠~│ 72············╩I╣♠♠················│
│   ♠♠≈≈≈≈≈≈♠║♠│♠└┐♠♠║╞&♠♠♠♠~~~~~~~~~~♠♠│      ·  ≈≈♠║♠│♠└┐♠♠║♠♠♠♠♠♠~~~·│   ·       ·   ♠♠║♠♠♠      ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠&F╦╧F♠│♠♠#═I~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~│      ·  ≈♠♠F╦╧F♠│♠♠#═I~~~~~  ·│   ·       ·   ♠♠F═I~      ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠║♠│♠└┐F♠╞└──┐~&~~~~~~~~~~~│      ·  ≈♠♠♠║♠│♠└┐F♠♠└─      ·│   ·       ·   ┐♠♠♠♠──┐    ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠?║♠│?♠│?~~~~~└─┐~~~≈↑~~~~~~│      ·  ≈≈♠?║♠│?♠│?~~~       ·│   ·       ·  ♠│?~~~~~└─┐~ ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈F♠│♠♠│~~&~~┌─↑Ç#──┐~~~~~~~│      ·   ≈≈≈F♠│♠♠│~~ ·       ·│   ·       · ♠♠│~~~~~┌─↑Ç#──┐~~~~   │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈┐♠└¤&○~~~~┌┘~~↑~~~└Ç≈≈~~~~│      ·    ≈≈┐♠└¤♠○~  ·       ·│   ·       ♠└¤♠○~~~~┌┘~~↑~~~└Ç≈≈~   │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠└┐&F⌂I⌂~~┌┘&~~~~~≈≈≈≈≈~~~~│      ·  ≈≈≈♠└┐⌂F⌂⌂⌂~ ·       ·│   ·       ┐♠○⌂⌂⌂~~┌┘~    ~≈≈≈≈≈~~~ │
│ 80≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠♠└○▲▲▲⌂Ç○┘~~~~~~~~~≈≈≈≈≈~~│ 80·····≈≈♠♠♠♠└○▲▲·············│ 80········└○▲▲▲⌂Ç○┘~~····~~~≈≈≈≈≈~~│
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠♠⌂⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌂Ç~~~¤¤~?~~≈≈≈≈≈≈~│      · ≈≈♠♠♠♠⌂⌂      ·       ·│   ·       ⌂⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌂Ç~      ·~≈≈≈≈≈≈~│
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠♠┌○▲▲^▲⌂⌂≈$~~~~~~~~~~≈≈≈≈≈≈│      ·≈≈♠♠♠♠┌○▲▲     ·       ·│   ·  ♠♠♠♠┌○▲▲▲▲⌂⌂≈⌠~      ·~~≈≈≈≈≈≈│
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠┌─┘⌂⌂▲▲▲⌂⌂F─┐~~~~~~&~~≈≈≈≈≈.│      ·≈≈♠♠┌─┘⌂⌂▲     ·       ·│   ·  ♠♠┌─┘⌂⌂▲▲▲⌂⌂F─┐~~~   ·~~≈≈≈≈≈.│
│   ≈≈≈≈≈♠┌─┘♠%"⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌠⌠└F┐~~~~~~≈≈≈≈≈..│     ≈≈≈♠┌─┘♠%"       ·       ·│   · ♠┌─┘♠%"⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌠⌠└F┐~~~~·~≈≈≈≈≈..│
│   ≈≈≈┌──┘♠♠♠""F⌂▲▲⌂○⌠⌠⌠$└─F┐~~~≈≈≈≈≈..│    ≈≈┌──┘♠♠♠""       ·       ·│   · ─┘♠♠♠""F⌂▲▲⌂○⌠⌠⌠⌠└─F┐~~~≈≈≈≈≈..│
│   ≈≈♠│♠♠♠♠F♠"┌┘⌂⌂▲⌂≈⌠⌠&⌠⌠⌠⌠└┐~≈≈≈≈≈...│   ≈≈♠│♠♠♠♠♠♠"·       ·       ·│   ·  ♠♠F♠"┌┘⌂⌂▲⌂≈⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠└┐~≈≈≈≈≈.. │
│   ≈≈≈┘♠♠♠♠♠""│""F⌂F⌠⌠F⌠≈F⌠$$≈»≈≈≈≈....│    ≈≈┘♠♠♠♠♠""·       ·       ·│   ·  ♠♠♠""│""F⌂F⌠⌠F⌠≈F⌠⌠⌠≈»≈≈≈≈..  │
│ 88≈≈≈≈♠♠♠""""F""│⌂⌠≈⌠$⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈....│ 88··≈≈♠♠♠"""··················│ 88···♠""""F""│⌂⌠≈⌠$⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.···│
│   ≈≈≈≈≈♠"""?"&""│⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....│      ≈≈♠""   ·       ·       ·│   ·     ""│""│⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈    ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈¤"""""│"F┘⌠F&⌠F≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....│      ≈≈""    ·       ·       ·│   ·     ""│"F┘⌠F⌠⌠F≈≈≈    ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈""""$"│"│"⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈....│      ·≈""    ·       ·       ·│   ·      "│"│"⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈     ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈"""""└┐│""⌠$⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂.≈≈≈≈...│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·      "└┐│""⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈     ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈"""#""F┘""⌠F⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂^⌂≈≈≈≈...│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·      ""F┘""⌠F⌠≈≈      ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈""""""│"""⌠⌠⌠&≈≈≈≈≈♠♠#≈≈≈≈≈...│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·      ""│"""⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈     ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈"&"?"│""#"⌠≈⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈┘≈≈≈≈....│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·      ""│""#"⌠≈⌠⌠≈≈    ·        │
│ 96$≈≈≈≈≈≈"""""F┐""""⌠F$≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈....│ 96····························│ 96·······""F┐""""⌠F⌠≈··············│
│   ↑≈≈≈≈≈≈&"""""│""""&⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·      """│""""⌠⌠⌠≈≈    ·        │
│   $≈≈≈≈≈≈""""""└─┐""⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈....┌│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·      """└─┐""⌠⌠⌠⌠≈    ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈""?""↑F│"""⌠F&≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈...││      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·       ·"↑F│"""⌠F⌠≈≈   ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈""""""≈≈≈""⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈...││      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·       ·""≈≈≈""⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈  ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈"""""""≈│"""""⌠F≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈..││      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·       ·"""≈│"""""⌠F≈≈ ·        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈&"""$""F#""""⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈○│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·       ·  ""F#"""""⌠≈≈ ·        │
│   ≈≈$≈≈≈≈≈≈""""""""│"""""""≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·       ·   ""│"""""""≈ ·        │
│104≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈""""""""└─┐"""""≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│104····························│104············ "└─┐"""""≈··········│
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈"""""?"""└──F""≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·       ·    """└──F""≈≈≈        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈"""""""√"""√└┐♠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·       ·      """√└┐♠≈≈≈        │
│   ≈↑≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈"""""√√√"↑√▲└─F≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·       ·       · √▲└─F≈≈        │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈"""√√#╞╞↑√√√♠♠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈Z≈│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·       ·       · √√√♠♠≈≈≈≈      │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈↑≈≈≈≈≈≈""""╞╞╞↑↑↑↑↑↑♠♠≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠♠│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·       ·       ·   ↑↑♠♠≈≈≈      │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈"↑╞╞↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑F≈≈┐♠♠♠♠♠│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·       ·       ·   ↑↑↑↑F≈≈      │
│   ≈≈↑≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑≈≈≈≈≈♠└─┐♠⌂⌂│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·       ·       ·   ↑≈≈≈≈≈♠      │
│   ≈≈≈≈≈↑≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈↑↑↑↑↑↑↑≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠└─○▲│      ·       ·       ·       ·│   ·       ·       ·     ≈≈≈≈♠      │
│   0  0       1       2       3       4│   0  0       1       2       3│   0       1       2       3        │
│   5  8       6       4       2       0│   5  8       6       4       2│   8       6       4       2        │
└───────────────────────────────────────┴───────────────────────────────┴────────────────────────────────────┘

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 19, 2008, 09:43:03 pm »

Will return! Be paitent!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 20, 2008, 03:55:04 am »

The eastern scout-ship makes it way to Roppoushi, bringing new of their findings.
The western scout ship passes by the northern ruin city and follows the coast. There, they spot the crocolen outpost. Not having any orders on how to proceed, they simply turn around, and sail back home.

Madara and his guards make their way back to Kibou. They do not manage to travel the whole distance, so they take a break in Kasamura.

The map

List of significant structures in my cities, For Nahkh only:

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 21, 2008, 12:45:57 pm »

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 09:34:58 am by Poltifar »
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22