Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22

Author Topic: Battle of the Gods III+  (Read 62713 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Battle of the Gods III+
« Reply #240 on: September 08, 2008, 05:17:33 pm »

Karrack:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Astmeban:

Southern Explorers:

coelocanth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 08, 2008, 08:13:48 pm »

The winter food stores of Karrack and Astmeban are hit hard by the arrival of so many refugees, but the Hrun are soon bringing in new kinds of food from the forest and tundra.

((pop caps increases by 45 and 60, then shared according to mixed race settlement rules))

LocationNamePopulationPop CapModifierRaceNext Turn
35,20Astmeban 190361Daroth212
35,20Astmeban 186353Hrun207
35,20Astmeban 14176Hrun Wolf Mount16
47,19Karrack77122Daroth83
47,19Karrack247387Hrun265
47,19Karrack24193Hrun Wolf Mount28

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 09, 2008, 01:14:10 pm »

I'm still waiting for Nahkh to get back to me, so everything stagnates in my towns. Just kidding. ;D
-Building cotinues as usual
-Doulos gets distracted by a hitherto unseen tome and spends his time alternately studying and practising what he learns with the other soldiers (it recounts some war techniques used by the ancients)

Things Happening:

In Apoikismos:
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

nahkh

• Bay Watcher
  • Gentleman adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 09, 2008, 03:03:44 pm »

Turn 17

Early Spring, year 3.

The world awaits the coming summer as the winters strength is broken. Many rivers nearly overflow in the north from the molten snow. In the south the wet season is over, and the land faces another hot stretch.
No significant advances has been made in the southern war, but the northern tribes tremble as the ents awake from their slumber.
Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do.
I'm half crazy all for the love of you.
It won't be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage
But you will look sweet upon the seat
of a bicycle built for two.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 09, 2008, 05:30:24 pm »

The Halycon:

Astmeban:

Southern explorers:

Map:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 01:25:43 am by Zako »

coelocanth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 09, 2008, 09:40:54 pm »

Stats for start of turn 17

Settlements
Groups
World
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 10:07:04 pm by coelocanth »

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 10, 2008, 12:08:03 am »

--------
Covadai
--------
The boats are floated.

-------
Anmod
-------

-------
Odman.
-------

----------
Diplomats.
----------
~Need to talk to Kashyyk, but basically they discover of the hrun and that they're travelling north and after quickly finishing their mission travel back to Fort Nanyt quickly, and they make it.~

---------
Summary.
---------

---------
God map.
---------

------------------
Secret super stuff.
------------------

« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 09:09:46 pm by Emperor_Jonathan »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 10, 2008, 07:34:46 am »

The 120 settlers that arrived in Kasamura last turn leave towards the Iraxian border, where they found the new trade city of N'lengyou.
It will be a city equally ruled by 10 guild representatives of the Iraxi and 10 guild representatives of the Tengu. It will be symbolized by a §. At the same time, the people of Kasamura already start building roads towards this city, to hook it up to the trade convoys as soon as possible.
The settlers that build the new trade city have a poster with them, depicting a Hrun. The poster promises 20 gold coins (which is QUITE a lot) for each dead Hrun that the Iraxi can bring to the Tengu. In the official story, the Hrun are wanted for infiltrating Hanebun'ya, trying to assassinate the emperor Madara, as well as raiding smaller Tengu villages.

The crow send by the diplomat in Ehn'gha arrives at Kibou, inviting Madara to a meeting with the Iraxian emperor Gizash, and the Elchmistress of the Elchandaar Arcane Tower. Wanting to improve the Tengu-Iraxian relationship, Madara set off at once, seeing that it was a perfect opportunity. It would also be a opportunity to take a look at this "tower" mage guild for himself....

((Madara leaves with a group of 4 mikos, 6 monks, and his 30 most skilled guards, as well as his personal advisor, making them a group of 42))

≈≈≈
                          ≈≈¥≈≈
                         ≈♠♠┘♠≈
                        ≈♠♠┌♠♠♠≈
                       ≈│♠♠│♠♠♠┌≈
                       ≈│♠┌┘♠♠┌┘≈ 
                      ≈♠└┐│♠♠♠│♠♠≈
                      ≈♠♠└┤♠♠♠│♠♠♠≈
                    ≈≈♠♠♠♠└┐≈≈┘♠♠♠≈≈
                  ≈≈──┐♠♠♠╔╪¥▲≈≈≈♠♠♠♠≈
                 ≈≈♠♠♠└─┐♠○▲^⌂≈♠♠♠♠♠♠≈
                ≈≈♠♠♠♠♠♠├─○⌂⌂○┐♠♠♠♠♠♠♠≈
                ≈≈♠♠♠♠♠┌┘♠♠⌂⌂¥│♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠≈
               ≈≈♠♠♠┌──┘╔═╩═══╣└┐♠♠♠♠♠♠♠≈
       ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠┌──┘¥══y♠♠♠♠♠╚╗│♠♠♠♠♠♠≈
     ≈≈I└┐≈≈≈≈♠┌─┘♠══╝♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠└┐♠♠♠♠♠≈
    ≈≈♠♠└─┐♠♠┌┘♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠¥├┐♠♠♠≈
    ♠♠I♠♠♠└──┘§♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠≈┘│♠♠♠♠≈
    ┐♠♠II♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠│♠└┐♠♠♠♠♠♠≈
    └I═╩I♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠~~~~♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠│♠♠└┐♠♠♠♠≈
      ┐♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠~~~~~~~~~~♠♠♠♠♠♠└┐♠♠└──┐≈
       ♠♠╚═I♠~~~~         ~~~♠♠♠♠│♠♠♠♠♠≈
        ♠♠♠└──┐~             ~♠♠♠└┐♠♠≈≈
                              ~♠♠♠└┐♠≈
                              ~♠♠♠♠├≈
                                ♠♠♠

List of significant structures in my cities, For Nahkh only:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 01:11:41 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Prometheus

• Bay Watcher
  • Huzzah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 10, 2008, 08:53:43 am »

A group of as much as sixty Iraxi assembled from the eastern cities depart for the border, to meet the Tengu. The road crew, now finished with paving the current network, head in the same direction, clearing a way for the transportation of goods. The Emperor prepares a group of highly trained personal guards, 25 in number, for the meeting. It would be prudent to be cautious.

Ehn'gha had shaped up quite well. Most of the encroaching plantlife had been cleared away, with some left for decoration. The new, smooth stonework, engravings and statues made the place look worthy of bearing the name of the capital of the Eternal Empire.

Leafing through reports, he came upon a scribbled report from the Master Artificer.

"Almost ready, missing a few pieces. Need something to contain the transferred energy. Mages may be needed."

The Emperor sighed. Unless they found the answer by themselves soon enough, they would have to try to convince the Tower to assist with the project. They would get curious and having heard of their diviners' and mind readers' abilities, he doubted they could keep the plan secret. This would require some thought.

In the mean time, he authorized an expedition to search the ancient structure uncovered during the construction of the road to Desert's Edge. 20 soldiers and 10 civilians were to search the temple, catalogue everything they found and bring back any useful information, texts or artifacts they would find inside.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈♠♠≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠  ♠♠♠┌┘♠║♠ ⌂⌂¥│♠♠♠♠ ♠♠♠♠≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈♠≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠  ┌──┘╔═╩═ ══╣└┐♠♠♠ ♠♠♠♠≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈♠≈≈≈
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈♠┌──  ┘¥══╝♠♠♠ ♠♠╚╗│♠♠♠ ♠♠♠≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈♠♠♠♠≈
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈♠♠≈≈ ≈≈≈I└┐≈≈ ≈≈♠┌─┘♠♠  ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠ ♠♠♠║└┐♠♠ ♠♠♠≈≈≈≈≈ ≈♠⌂▲○─≈≈
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈♠♠♠♠≈ ≈≈♠║♠└─┐ ♠♠┌┘♠♠♠♠  v♠♠♠♠♠♠♠ ♠♠♠╚¥├┐♠ ♠♠≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈⌂▲^▲⌂≈≈
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈♠♠♠└┐ ♠♠I╣♠♠♠└ ──┘§♠♠♠♠  ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠ ♠♠♠♠≈┘│♠ ♠♠♠≈≈≈≈≈ ┌─○▲⌂≈≈≈
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈♠♠♠F├ ┐♠♠I═I══ ═══╝♠♠♠  ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠ ♠♠♠♠│♠└┐ ♠♠♠♠♠♠≈≈ ┘♠♠♠≈≈≈≈
≈≈≈≈≈♠≈≈ ≈≈≈≈♠♠♠│ └I═╩I╣♠♠ ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠~  ~~~♠♠♠♠♠ ♠♠♠♠│♠♠└ ┐♠♠♠♠≈≈≈ ≈♠≈≈≈≈≈≈
≈≈≈≈♠♠≈≈ ≈≈≈≈♠♠♠│ ♠└┐♠♠║╞╞ ♠♠♠♠~~~~  ~~~~~~♠♠ ♠♠♠♠└┐♠♠ └──┐≈≈≈≈ ≈♠≈≈≈≈≈≈
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈♠♠F═╧ F♠│♠♠#═I ♠~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~ ~♠♠♠♠│♠♠ ♠♠♠≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈♠♠♠♠♠ │♠└┐♠♠╞└ ──┐~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~ ~~♠♠♠└┐♠ ♠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈♠≈≈≈≈≈
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈♠♠♠♠ │♠♠│♠~~~ ~~└─┐~~~  ≈↑~~~~~~ ~~~♠♠♠└┐ ♠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 01:17:04 pm by Prometheus »

coelocanth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 10, 2008, 11:45:22 am »

Iraxi Ruin

The two tentacled creatures looked surprised for a moment. Then they proceeded to make strange sounds that sound vaguely like speech. Then they pointed toward an engraved wall. It's been freshly carved with the image of a similarly tentacled creature of seemingly great importance holding a sceptre or staff. Underneath it is apparently a map of the surroundings with several sites in the jungle, one of them surrounded by a circle. A line is pointing from the circled city to the above engraving. Another is marked with a small cross. The creature gestures to the city around and taps at the city with the cross. Then it points at Thanis, the city with the circle around it, then to around northwest or west-by-northwest.

Tel Yolanda

Thanis and the other scouts made a copy of the map and returned with it to Tel Yolanda. There, it was decided that Thanis should lead a party of five to visit the circled city, figuring it to be an important place where maybe there would be a shaman capable of mindspeech.

Ehn'gha

5 crocrolen arrive in the 5th week of the turn:
Thanis, a scout
Isala, a self-taught shaman (receptive to telepathy but not trained to initiate it)
Jenla and Urilith, soldiers
Torin, craftsman

Tel Anicent

Scouts explore the surrounding area, following the roads but blended in the trees nearby.
Korkel Selan and the soldiers explore the ruined city.

Tel Ungol

The settlers arrive from Tel Tenethior and set up a settlement and port at the mouth of the river.

Vol Koil, Vol Indura and Vol Ulkon

Paths are cleared through the forest to make an easy way to move supplies and goods to and from Tel Yolanda

Tel Narkan

With the Akkadian traders having not returned, there is a surplus of glasswares, so a merchant vessel sets off to try and find the port of "Ac Acasid"

Projects:
Tel Yolanda:
Tech up (iron smelting): 2548/4000

Terraforming tasks:
Tel Tenethior - 309/800 (working on 27,102)
Tel Talanor - 557/800 (working on 19,99)

┌─────────God View──────────────┬────────Western Civ View───────┬────────Eastern Civ View────────┐
│   
0  0       1       2       3│   0  0       1       2       3│      0       1       2       3
│   
5  8       6       4       2│   5  8       6       4       2│      8       6       4       2
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈┌──│      ·   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈┌──│      ·       ·       ·       ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠≈≈≈≈≈I└┐≈≈≈≈┌─┘♠♠│      ·  ≈≈♠♠≈≈≈≈≈I└┐≈≈≈≈┌─┘♠♠│      ·       ·       ·       ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠♠≈≈≈└─┐♠♠┌┘♠♠♠♠│      · ≈≈♠♠♠♠≈≈≈└─┐♠♠┌┘♠♠♠♠│      ·       ·       ·       ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠└┐♠♠I♠♠♠└──┘♠♠♠♠♠│      · ≈≈♠♠♠└┐♠♠I♠♠♠└──┘♠♠♠♠♠│      ·       ·    ♠♠♠└       ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈#F├┐♠♠II♠♠♠?#♠♠♠♠│      ·  #F├┐♠♠II♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠│      ·       ·    ═I♠♠       ·
72≈≈≈≈≈≈?│└I═╩I♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠~72······≈≈?│└I═╩I♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠~72···············╩I♠♠·········
│   
♠♠≈≈≈≈≈≈└┐♠♠&♠♠♠♠~~~~│      ·  ≈≈└┐♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠~~~~│      ·       ·   ♠♠♠♠♠      ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈&F╦╧F♠♠FI~~~~~~~~│      ·  ♠♠F╦╧F♠♠╚═I~~~~~   │      ·       ·   ♠♠FI~      ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠└┐♠♠└──┐~&~~~│      ·  ♠♠♠└┐♠♠♠└─       │      ·       ·   ♠♠♠♠──┐    ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈???~~~~~└─┐~~~│      ·  ≈≈???~~~        │      ·       ·  ?~~~~~└─┐~ ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈F♠♠~~&~~┌─Ç#──│      ·   ≈≈≈F♠♠~~ ·        │      ·       · ♠♠~~~~~┌─Ç#>Ç
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈¤&~~~~┌┘~~~~~│      ·    ≈≈¤·        │      ·       ¤~~~~┌┘~~~ ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈└┐&FI~~┌┘&~~~~~│      ·  ≈≈≈└┐F⌂⌂⌂~ ·        │      ·       ⌂⌂⌂~~┌┘~     ·
80≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠♠└○▲▲▲⌂Ç○┘~~~~~~~~80·····≈≈♠♠♠♠└○▲▲·············80···········└○▲▲▲⌂Ç○┘~~·······
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠♠⌂⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌂Ç~~~¤¤~?~│      · ≈≈♠♠♠♠⌂⌂      ·        │      ·       ⌂⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌂Ç~      ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠♠┌○▲▲^▲⌂⌂$~~~~~~~~│      ·≈≈♠♠♠♠┌○▲▲     ·        │      ·  ♠♠♠♠┌○▲▲▲▲⌂⌂~      ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠┌─┘⌂⌂▲▲▲⌂⌂F─┐~~~~~~&│      ·≈≈♠♠┌─┘⌂⌂▲     ·        │      ·  ♠♠┌─┘⌂⌂▲▲▲⌂⌂F─┐~~~   ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈┌─┘%"⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌠⌠F~~~~~│     ≈≈≈┌─┘%"       ·        │      · ┌─┘%"⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌠⌠F~~~~·
│   
≈≈≈┌──┘♠♠♠""⌂▲▲⌂⌠⌠⌠$└─F~~│    ≈≈┌──┘♠♠♠""       ·        │      ·   ♠♠♠""⌂▲▲⌂⌠⌠⌠⌠└─F~~
│   
≈≈♠♠♠♠♠♠"┌┘⌂⌂▲⌂⌠⌠&⌠⌠⌠⌠└┐~│   ≈≈♠♠♠♠♠♠"·       ·        │      ·    ♠♠"┌┘⌂⌂▲⌂⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠└┐~
│   
≈≈≈♠♠♠♠♠""""F⌠⌠FF$$f│    ≈≈♠♠♠♠♠""·       ·        │      ·       ""F⌠⌠FF⌠⌠⌠f
88≈≈≈≈♠♠♠""""""$⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈88··≈≈♠♠♠"""··················88············""$⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈"""?"&""⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│      ≈≈""   ·       ·        │      ·       ·""⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈    ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈¤""""""┌┘F&F≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│      ≈≈""    ·       ·        │      ·       ·"┌┘F⌠⌠F≈≈≈    ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈""""$"""⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│      ·""    ·       ·        │      ·       ·""⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈     ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈"""""└┐│""$≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       ·┐│""⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈     ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈"""#""├┘""F≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂^│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       "├┘""F≈≈      ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈"""""""""⌠⌠⌠&≈≈≈≈≈♠♠#│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       """"⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈     ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈"&"?"""#"⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈┘│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       """#"⌠⌠≈≈    ·
96$≈≈≈≈≈≈"""""&""""F$≈≈≈≈≈≈≈96····························96···········"└┐""""F·······
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈&"""""""""&⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       """"""⌠⌠⌠≈≈    ·
│   
$≈≈≈≈≈≈""""""└─┐""⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       ·"└─┐""⌠⌠⌠⌠≈    ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈""?""F"""F&≈≈≈≈≈≈│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       ·"F"""F≈≈   ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈""""""≈≈≈""⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       ·""≈≈≈""⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈  ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈""""""""""""F≈≈≈≈│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       ·""""""""F≈≈ ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈&"""$""#"""""≈≈≈≈│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       ·  ""#"""""≈≈ ·
│   
≈≈$≈≈≈≈≈≈"""""""""""""""≈≈≈│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       ·   """""""""·
104≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈""""""""└─┐"""""≈≈≈104····························104··············· "└─┐"""""···
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈"""""?"""└──┐""≈≈≈│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       ·    """└──┐""·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈""""""""""└┐≈≈≈│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       ·      """└┐≈≈·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈"""""√√√"└─F≈≈│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       ·       · └─F·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈"""√√#╞╞√√√♠♠≈≈│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       ·       · √√√♠♠·
│   
0  0       1       2       3│   0  0       1       2       3│      0       1       2       3
│   
5  8       6       4       2│   5  8       6       4       2│      8       6       4       2
└───────────────────────────────┴───────────────────────────────┴────────────────────────────────┘

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)
« Reply #250 on: September 10, 2008, 01:17:27 pm »

((The ents repopulate the unused glades, except those in the temp glade.
I have something else in plan for them.
Something far more sinister.

Specifically, the Protectors go to the Great Glade.
The Implings split up into four groups (each numbering 241), and create four new glades at (46, 32), (43, 32), (42, 35) and (45, 35). Doesn't matter if all the settling groups don't meet the glades this turn, they move towards their destinations. All groups have some Stones of Communication.))

((More to come!))

The Daroth Prisoner:

First contact with the Renegades:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 10:44:46 am by Dwarfaholic »

coelocanth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 10, 2008, 11:47:55 pm »

((pop caps for following cities are lowered due to the new "first come, first served" rule for overlapping settlements.

Jyeraz
Akkadian southwestern fort near Jyeraz
Tel Andis
Tel Anicent

See page 1 summary post for details.

Summary of the rule:
Whichever settlement was created first controls the 9 tiles around it.
Other civilisations have 0 pop cap for those tiles
Unless they either agree to share or force the original off the land))

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 11, 2008, 10:46:20 am »

Settlements:
Astmeban:
Stone Road 600/600
Stone wall 400/400

Kelash: