Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22

Author Topic: Battle of the Gods III+  (Read 62723 times)

coelocanth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Battle of the Gods III+
« Reply #105 on: August 12, 2008, 03:44:06 pm »

Settlements
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Groups

Adventurers

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 12, 2008, 09:07:02 pm »

Overall for my turn:

Nothing interesting happens, my guys just keep surviving in the winter and look forward to the spring (When all the action will start!).

Erak finetunes his plans and meets with the 8 Misia in Halas, including his niece that was mentioned before.

The three scouts have incorporated their knowledge with the other scouts from before and have made a map showing a large amount of terrain.

Food stocks are plentiful, with drink for all. (Hrun make sure to never to run out of supplies in winter, usually means death)

The impling guest sleeps soundly in Halas.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2008, 12:22:13 am »

-------
Covad.
-------
Eventful turn, a new settlement is founded and Nanyt plans.
-------
Anmod
-------
------------
Setting out.
------------
--------
Modan.
--------
---------
Summary
---------
---------
End map.
---------

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)
« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2008, 07:49:21 am »

((Once again, nothing of interest happens to the ents, as they sleep this turn.))

Istrian

• Bay Watcher
  • Malevolent Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2008, 10:55:20 am »

Ehn’gha / Odua
Winter - Seventh week

Serodis Island
Winter - Eighth week

Map

coelocanth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 13, 2008, 05:43:21 pm »

The ruined foundry, northern rainforest

The scout led Fukrim and the migrant population back north to the clearing where the large ruin was found.  By now, the supplies of food from Vol Sundar were almost exhausted after the long march.  The hunters set to work immediately, spreading out into the forest to catch the abundant game; while the craftsmen and soldiers began to construct buildings around the outside of the clearing.
At Fukrim's orders, they did not erect any buildings within the clearing itself, in case there were hidden dangers still to be discovered.
With the constant heavy rain, it's impossible to get a brick kiln built, so the buildings are all of simple wood and leaf construction. The remaining supplies of dried food were stored inside the roof of the ruin.
Eventually, the crocrolen decide on the name "Tel Yolanda"

Southern Swamp

The scouts make their way back along the savanna side of the swamp, completing the map. After a month they arrive at Vol Santos. Copies of the map are distributed and will be general knowledge by the middle of next turn.

Vol Santos

The soldiers from Tel Sarangis discover the recently abandoned settlement and attempt to follow the tracks to the north. Unfortunately the heavy rain that made crossing the savanna so easy in this season soon obliterates the trail, so they climb a nearby hill to look for signs of smoke over the rainforest.

A ruin at the edge of the rainforest

The explorers explore the ruin they found at the end of last turn. (need nahkh akroma)
If all goes well, they continue to map the desert perimeter. They miss the Iraxi mine because of its small size and move into the hills.
On the map, they "fill in the gaps" and draw desert and mountains within the boundaries they actually discovered.

Vol Santos

Terraforming continues [159/800]

Tel Sarangis

Shamen who have completed their training migrate to the various settlements in the swamps (gossip now spreads faster)

Tel Sirtis

The locals sell some supplies to the Akkadian ship for a few discs of gold.  The gold discs are stamped on one side with an image of an Akkadian head.

┌─────────God View──────────────┬────────Western Civ View───────┬────────Eastern Civ View────────┐
│   
0  0       1       2       3│   0  0       1       2       3│      0       1       2       3
│   
5  8       6       4       2│   5  8       6       4       2│      8       6       4       2
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈#♠♠♠├┐♠♠II♠♠♠?#♠♠♠♠│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       ·       ·       ·
72≈≈≈≈≈≈?│└I♠♠I♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠~72·······?················72·····························
│   
♠♠≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠└┐♠♠♠♠&♠♠♠♠~~~~│      ·   ♠♠♠│       ·        │      ·       ·       ·       ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈&F└┐♠♠#~~~~~~~~│      ·   ♠♠F└┐      ·        │      ·       ·    #~      ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠♠♠└┐♠♠♠♠──┐~&~~~│      ·   ♠♠♠♠♠│      ·        │      ·       ·   ♠♠♠♠──┐    ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈?♠♠??~~~~~└─┐~~~│      ·   ?♠♠│      ·        │      ·       ·  ?~~~~~└─┐~ ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠♠~~&~~┌─Ç#──│      ·    ≈≈♠♠│      ·        │      ·       ·  ~~~~~┌─Ç#>Ç
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈¤&~~~~┌┘~~~~~│      ·    ≈≈└      ·        │      ·       ·  ~~~~┌┘~~~ ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈└┐&I~~┌┘&~~~~~│      ·  ≈≈≈└┐⌂      ·        │      ·       ·  ⌂⌂⌂~~┌┘~     ·
80≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠♠└○▲▲▲fÇ~~~~~~~~80·····≈≈♠♠♠♠└○···············80···········└○▲▲▲f○┘~~·······
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠♠f▲▲▲▲⌂⌂~~~¤¤~?~│      · ≈≈♠♠♠♠⌂⌂      ·        │      ·       ⌂f▲▲▲▲⌂⌂~      ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠♠♠┌○▲▲^▲⌂⌂$~~~~~~~~│      ·≈≈♠♠♠♠┌○▲▲     ·        │      ·  ♠♠♠♠┌○▲▲▲▲⌂⌂~      ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈♠♠┌─┘⌂⌂▲▲▲⌂⌂F─┐~~~~~~&│      ·≈≈♠♠┌─┘⌂⌂▲     ·        │      ·  ♠♠┌─┘⌂⌂▲▲▲⌂⌂F─┐~~~   ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈┌─┘%"⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌠⌠└─┐~~~~~│     ≈≈≈┌─┘%"       ·        │      · ┌─┘%"⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌠⌠└─┐~~~~·
│   
≈≈≈┌──┘♠♠♠""⌂▲▲⌂⌠⌠⌠$└─F~~│    ≈≈┌──┘♠♠♠""       ·        │      ·   ♠♠♠""⌂▲▲⌂⌠⌠⌠⌠└─F~~
│   
≈≈♠♠♠♠♠♠"┌┘⌂⌂▲⌂⌠⌠&⌠⌠⌠⌠└┐~│   ≈≈♠♠♠♠♠♠"·       ·        │      ·    ♠♠"┌┘⌂⌂▲⌂⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠└┐~
│   
≈≈≈♠♠♠♠♠""""⌠⌠F⌠⌠$$≈≈│    ≈≈♠♠♠♠♠""·       ·        │      ·       ""⌠⌠F⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈
88≈≈≈≈♠♠♠""""""$⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈88··≈≈♠♠♠"""··················88············""$⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈"""?"&""⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│      ≈≈""   ·       ·        │      ·       ·""⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈    ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈¤""""""┌┘F&F≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│      ≈≈""    ·       ·        │      ·       ·"┌┘F⌠⌠F≈≈≈    ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈""""$"""⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│      ·""    ·       ·        │      ·       ·  "⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈     ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈"""""└┐│""$≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       ·  ""⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈     ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈"""#""├┘""F≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂^│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       ·   "F≈≈      ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈""""""""""⌠⌠&≈≈≈≈≈♠♠#│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       ·   ""⌠⌠⌠≈≈     ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈"&"?"""#"⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈┘│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       ·   ""⌠⌠≈≈    ·
96$≈≈≈≈≈≈"""""&""""⌠⌠$≈≈≈≈≈≈≈96····························96················"""⌠⌠⌠······
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈&"""""""""&⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       ·      "⌠⌠⌠≈≈   ·
│   
$≈≈≈≈≈≈""""""└─┐""⌠⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈≈│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       ·      "⌠⌠⌠⌠≈   ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈""?""¤"""⌠⌠&≈≈≈≈≈≈│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       ·      ""⌠⌠⌠≈≈  ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈""""""≈≈≈"""⌠⌠⌠≈≈≈≈≈│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       ·       ""⌠⌠⌠≈≈ ·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈""""""""""""⌠⌠≈≈≈≈│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       ·       ·"""⌠⌠·
│   
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈&"""$""#""""""≈≈≈≈│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       ·       ·  """·
│   
≈≈$≈≈≈≈≈≈"""""""""""""""≈≈≈│      ·       ·       ·        │      ·       ·       ·       ·
104≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈""""""""└─┐"""""≈≈≈104····························104·····························
│   
0  0       1       2       3│   0  0       1       2       3│      0       1       2       3
│   
5  8       6       4       2│   5  8       6       4       2│      8       6       4       2
└───────────────────────────────┴───────────────────────────────┴────────────────────────────────┘

« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 04:31:30 pm by coelocanth »

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 14, 2008, 12:24:51 am »

At Apoikismos:

Mael & Agethor:

OOC: Doulos and his men (although he has four mages now instead of four scouts) are heading east to search, the same as last time. A group of twenty men head north , their final destination 108,39. Also, my population is split up into warriors, mages and scouts/villagers. Half of the population at Apoikismos were warriors, 1/4 scouts/villagers and 1/4 mages. This leaves me with 8 warriors and 20 mages at Apoikismos, the rest are scout/villagers.  Any imbalance in population is sorted out the next refugee wave, for simplicity's sake.

│≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈"↑╞╞↑↑↑ ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑♠  ≈≈┐♠♠♠♠♠ ♠♠♠♠♠≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│
│≈≈≈≈≈≈↑≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ ↑↑↑↑≈≈≈≈  ≈♠└─┐♠⌂z ⌂♠⌂┌─┘≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│
│≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈↑≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑↑↑↑↑ ↑↑≈≈≈≈≈≈  ≈♠♠♠└─○▲ ▲○─┤♠♠.≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│
│112                                                                     │
│≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈↑↑↑↑ ↑↑≈≈≈≈≈≈  ≈≈z♠♠⌂▲^ ▲⌂┌┘♠..≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│
│≈≈≈≈≈↑↑≈ ≈≈≈↑≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈↑↑↑ ↑↑≈≈≈≈≈≈  ≈≈z♠♠♠⌂▲ ⌂○┘♠♠♠≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│
│≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈↑↑↑ ↑♣♣≈≈≈≈≈  ≈≈≈z┌──○ ⌂♣♣♣♣≈≈≈ ≈♣≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│
│≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈↑≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈♣♣ ♣♣♣≈≈≈≈≈  ≈≈≈≈z♣♣Z ⌂♣♣≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│
│≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈↑≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ♣♣♣♣≈≈≈≈  ≈♣♣└┘≈z♣ ♣≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈♣≈≈│
│≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈♣♣♣≈≈≈  ⌂⌂⌂♣♣≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈♣≈≈│
│≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈  ≈⌂♣♣≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│
│≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈  ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈♣≈≈≈≈│

Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 14, 2008, 10:22:39 am »

There's no peace for the wicked

Turn 8: Some peace and quiet

Status
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 10:07:10 am by Poltifar »
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Mel_Vixen

• Bay Watcher
  • Hobby: accidently thread derailment
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 14, 2008, 01:29:25 pm »

Wind and Fire

Inventory:

« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 07:39:44 pm by Heph »
[sarcasm] You know what? I love grammar Nazis! They give me that warm and fuzzy feeling. I am so ashamed of my bad english and that my first language is German. [/sarcasm]

Proud to be a Furry.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 14, 2008, 01:35:25 pm »

Summary:
In the ruins, The following people died:

Celsius

1 nameless swordsman

1 nameless crossbowman/hunter

the beasts uarding the place were completely eradicated

Poltifar gained:
some artifacts he will describe in his post

when he returned to the camp, 5 Rachti hunters joined his ranks, wanting to learn magic from him

the tribe tried to un-bless the tower to make it the center of their cult. Their sacrifice was to small, so Nagarach took most of their lives. Only some priests remain, as NPCs. They can be visited like any other ruin now.

In turn 10, I will rejoin with a different race, that is more fit for my playstyle

--------------------

Kasshyks turn:

The scout group on the island is still waiting for winter to end on their ship

the norther scout group moves further northwards
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 06:21:12 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 14, 2008, 06:48:49 pm »

((I'm back, with an RP placeholder.  :( ))

Movement:
Two groups of 30 set out from Huis Hoop and head north and south along the rivers.  They turn into settlements during the last week of the turn.

│≈≈≈♣♣♣♣┌ ─┘♣┌○⌂♣♣ ♣♣♣└┐♣♣└ ┐♣√√√♣♣♣  ♣♣♣♣♣└┐≈ ≈♣♣♣♣♣≈≈ ≈≈.┌≈○⌂♣ ♣♣≈≈≈≈≈≈│
│≈≈≈≈♣♣┌┘ ♣♣L│⌂♣♣♣ ♣♣♣♣≈≈≈♣ │♣♣♣♣♣♣♣  ♣♣♣♣≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈♣♣♣≈≈ ≈≈─┘⌂▲⌂♣ ♣≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│
│40                                                                      │
│≈≈≈≈─┬┘♣ ♣♣┌┘⌂♣♣♣ ♣♣♣≈≈≈≈≈ ≈♣♣♣♣♣♣♣  ♣♣♣♣≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈♣♣≈≈ ≈≈♣♣⌂▲♣♣ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│
│≈≈≈≈♣│♣♣ ♣♣│♣♣♣♣♣ ♣♣♣≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈.♣♣♣♣♣  ♣♣♣♣≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈♣♣≈≈ ≈♣♣⌂▲⌂♣♣ ≈≈≈♣≈≈≈≈│
│≈≈≈≈≈┘♣♣ ♣♣│⌂♣♣♣♣ ♣♣≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈.♣♣♣♣♣  ♣♣♣♣♣≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈♣≈≈≈ ≈──○⌂♣♣≈ ≈≈♣♣≈≈≈≈│
│≈≈≈≈≈♣♣♣ ♣♣≈≈L♣♣♣ ♣♣≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈..♣♣♣  ♣♣♣♣♣♣≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈♣♣▲○─≈≈ ≈♣⌂≈≈≈≈≈│
│≈≈≈≈≈♣♣♣ .≈≈≈≈≈♣♣ ♣≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈.♣♣  ♣♣♣♣♣.≈≈ ≈≈≈♣≈≈≈≈ ≈♣⌂⌂♣♣≈≈ ≈♣♣≈≈≈≈≈│
│≈≈≈≈≈♣♣♣ ♣L.≈≈♣♣♣ ♣≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈♣♣  ♣♣♣♣♣..≈ ≈.♣♣≈≈≈≈ ≈┌○♣♣≈≈≈ ≈♣≈≈≈≈≈≈│
│≈≈≈≈≈≈♣♣ ♣♣♣♣│L♣♣ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈♣♣  ♣♣♣♣♣♣.. .♣♣♣♣≈≈≈ ─┘♣♣≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│
│≈≈≈≈≈≈♣♣ ♣♣♣♣└┐♣≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈♣  ♣≈≈≈≈♣.. .○⌂♣♣≈≈≈ ♣♣≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈│
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 15, 2008, 01:50:18 pm »

Notice for all thouse who haven't been on IRC to hear of it:

Nahkh is overworked and has also some IRL stuff to do, this is the reason for this unplanned delay.

In such a case I would usualy take over at once, but Nahkh forgot to notify me in time, hence the confusion.

anyway

Turn 8 will be finished tomorrow. If you haven't posted yet, please do so today or tomorrow.

If you have any rp to do for THIS turn (8), please PM me about it.

Yes, I am looking in your direction deadlycairn. I know you keep forgetting about such things.

Please note that I am not yet up to date with everyones situation, so if you do not PM me, do not bitch about being forgotten. If you want to be noticed, make yourself noticable.

Untill Nahkh is fully back with us again, please do not bother to PM him.

Smaller notice:

I plan on abandoning my race, as I see they are unfit for my playstyle. It is yet undecided when exactly I will rejoin, and with what exactly. Eithe ran adventurer or a ful race, I am undecided, both have benefits and cons, so we will see that in the future.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2008, 02:56:47 pm »

Turn 9

The first year of the battle of the gods is over, and the races begin to expand. A fertile spring comes to greet them, and  a steady wind from the south warms up the north.

Notice: Because it is hard to keep up with the necessary RP, turn will change every third day from now on, instead of every second day.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 04:41:33 am by Akroma »

coelocanth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2008, 03:01:55 pm »

Settlements
Groups
Adventurers
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 03:04:02 pm by coelocanth »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 16, 2008, 09:10:49 pm »

Halas:

About an hour later:

Stukiodia:

Svarlbard:

All new settlements have created sturdy wooden gates the size and calibur of Halas'.

Map:

((Need to talk with the guy who has control of the Daroth.))
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 08:22:53 pm by Zako »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22