Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: BIG Happiness boost from killing a friend's killer.  (Read 876 times)

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
BIG Happiness boost from killing a friend's killer.
« on: July 29, 2008, 01:03:39 pm »

We all know the big happiness loss from a dwarf losing it's friend, but if the dwarf who lost the friend killed the friend's killer, said dwarf should get a big boost to his happiness with the message 'Took joy in getting revenge for friend's death recently.'. But it would depend on personality type.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BIG Happiness boost from killing a friend's killer.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 02:18:28 pm »

Hell yes.

perhaps just knowing his/her friends killer has been slain gives a smaller happy boost.

"dwarf councelor meets with Dwarf who lost his wife" "I heard they found ure wifes killer dead, how are you holding up?" "Pretty damn good :D"

Onlyhestands

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 02:31:10 pm »

You could add it in for family members too. "Advenged his fathers death recently"

Actually, it would be pretty cool if this could create feuds.
Dwarf A. Tantrums and Kills Dwarf B.
Dwarf B's Father kills Dwarf A.
Dwarf A's brother kills...
Additionally all of Dwarf A's family would and Dwarf B's family would have grudges against the other family.
What if you didn't have any genitals, couldn't you just go naked as a dude (because showing your nipples is okay)?
What if monkeys created civilizations on the moon?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 02:40:23 pm »

You know what would be cool?
"Mofol recently took vengeance upon his wife's killer, but he does'nt feel any better."
Make it realistic, revenge isn't always sweet you know.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 02:44:25 pm »

Make it realistic, revenge isn't always sweet you know.

That's why I said it depends on personality.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.