Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Merrits of the 2D versions dificulty  (Read 6459 times)

Joseph Miles

• Bay Watcher
  • DF isn't a game, its a way of life!
    • View Profile
    • http://bugger92.proboards91.com/
Re: Merrits of the 2D versions dificulty
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2008, 08:40:55 am »

I'd LOVE to see Demon worship, especially if Nobles could be part of(Or the former of) a cult. How much more interesting would it be if their mandates would end up leading to the apocalypse?

Urist Mcnoble, whispering through a crack in an open door waving another dwarf over: "Pst! Over here. I need you to come in and uh... engrave my bedroom!"

Urist Mcrandomguy: "Ummm.... okay, let me just go get the engr-"

Mcnoble: "NO! It MUST Be YOU! And NOW!"

Mcrandomguy: "erm... okay"

Seconds later. "Urist mcrandomdwarf has been struck down!" "Urist Mcnoble has mandated the construction of a Dwarf Bone Table!"

Natural Disasters have been suggested before, but still like the idea.

Challenges would be nice, but as for your library example I'd think that being able to make books would be a nice addition so something like that IS possible.

Tribute would be great. I've yet to get a goblin siege, dunno why, but by NOT paying tribute I'd have myself a dwarven one ;D
Cog - He's the new Urist.
Yes they are a bunch of drunken unstable retards, but they're MY drunken unstable retards, and I will take care of them.
It could be worse, that cat could be alive.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
Re: Merrits of the 2D versions dificulty
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2008, 04:58:29 pm »

Plus the loot would fit. Actually, killing people from your own civ makes more sense than killing people from other civs. There are, after all, an infinite number of dwarves anyway.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic
Pages: 1 [2]