Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

Author Topic: My Little Zombie Apocalypse  (Read 42465 times)

Mulch Diggums

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hey urist! I think that cat is having a seizure!"
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Zombie Apocalypse
« Reply #255 on: August 21, 2008, 09:06:54 pm »

I had a game running on another site where I had to adjudicate the actions of every player in the game (14 all told), where one action could potentially cause death for everyone currently in the game. That was no fun. I got through about six updates before I had to hand it over to someone else.

I won't go into detail about it, but here's a link if you're interesting in reading it. http://www.attnam.com/viewtopic.php?t=390&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Jesus rick I went to that site and it made no sense. After reading a few posts on twhat the forum seemed to be about my brain vomited into my eye socets and I was forced to backspace out of there.
ooooo! Swamp wiskey! Yeah!!

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 21, 2008, 09:17:56 pm »

Actually I read the entire game and its freaking awesome! I think we need one of those later on.. seems very easy to run I could possibly do it but im not going to.

Where is leo?

Mulch Diggums

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 21, 2008, 09:27:16 pm »

I didnt bother reading ricks game, but I read the other parts of that forum. I have no idea what the forums about..the game its based on seems to have alot to do with bananas though

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 22, 2008, 12:01:53 am »

It's based on the Roguelike IVAN, a game where most attempts end in a horrible, horrible bloody demise. There's a flaming holy banana in the game. You can get you limbs hacked off. You can replace them with limbs made of different materials. It's a little nuts.

If anybody want's to run that game here I'll happily give some advice/run a few rounds... I just gotta track down my dice... Crap.  :( Looks like I'll be getting new ones in the near future. Maybe I'll get some more like the one's I had previously (Dwarven Metals, mini-dice) but in a regular size. I keep losing the buggers.

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 22, 2008, 09:33:37 am »

I might be up to it but I would limit it to about 10 or so players so there is a easy work load, Im not up for putting alot of time into it but I would like to see it happen. I think I will start it..

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 22, 2008, 09:47:27 am »

hum...thats odd...

DreaDFanG move...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 24, 2008, 10:21:09 pm »

Has anyone not posted their turn?

And where has Leo got to? Is he dead again?

Mulch Diggums

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 25, 2008, 04:46:35 pm »

As far as I can tell he hasnt been online since the 19th. So yeah, probly dead in a ditch some where =[

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 25, 2008, 10:09:06 pm »

Figures. I join a game, link the players to another game that overloads them with awesomeness. The creator of the first game feels overwhelming shame that his creation is sooo inferior to this other game, so he slits his wrists and bleeds to death in his bathtub.

I swear it happens every damn time!! >:(

;D

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 25, 2008, 10:41:36 pm »

Dammit! I hoped that he wasn't dead!

Now what will happen to my fledgling character? He hasn't even killed a single zombie in game yet!

:'(

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)
« Reply #265 on: August 26, 2008, 08:04:56 am »

Heh, mine's killed eight, and he's a retard. Pwnt.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: August 26, 2008, 05:15:35 pm »

Thats not fair... Your guy got to kill stuff...

Please come back Leo!  :'(

Mulch Diggums

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 26, 2008, 06:00:40 pm »

Rick your game isnt better :P Its nice, but this is more fun. Also: leo where are you ;_;

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 26, 2008, 08:15:41 pm »

Rick your game isnt better :P Its nice, but this is more fun. Also: leo where are you ;_;

I was being facetious. I am well aware that my game was not as good as a game with clearly defined rules and an actual plot.  :)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 27, 2008, 12:05:43 pm »

I'm glad that you realize it, Rick. RTD is a fun time waster, (although if we get up to five of them, I will personally lead a crusade againstthem, while wielding an angel's halbeard) it doesn't rank as good as Zombie Apoc.

In related news, what should we do about Leo's abscence? I'd really like this to continue . . .

I personally say that we should give him a few days to post (he forgot to post before getting his teeth removed and has been out cold for a couple of days?). If he's not here by, say Saturday, someone else could take his place. When Leo comes back, he would of course regain his spot.

Any thoughts? I'd offer myself for as the replacement, but think that if we get that far, we should vote on it.
Even the avatars expire eventually.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20