Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20

Author Topic: My Little Zombie Apocalypse  (Read 39539 times)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Zombie Apocalypse
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2008, 02:11:11 pm »

Heck, they could communicate by a complicated system of poking each other with voodoo dolls, for all you know.

Ok, so add this to my action, if I see any voodoo dolls, I'll burn them.

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2008, 02:13:39 pm »

I think 1 turn should eqaul 2 hours.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 04:57:01 pm by Immortal »

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2008, 02:53:18 pm »

Information:

« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 03:36:34 pm by Torak »
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Sir Edmund

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2008, 03:35:37 pm »

starting location ect

« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 03:58:55 pm by Sir Edmund »
EE
E@E
EEE

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2008, 03:58:30 pm »

Aq Lisnoe's first turn.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2008, 04:44:27 pm »

Erik Irvine is ready to go.

Did I say that this game is going to be awesome in every way imaginable? Just looking through some of the characters... I'm eagerly looking forward to it.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 05:02:05 pm by Keiseth »

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2008, 05:15:44 pm »

Aq Lisnoe's first turn.

Looks like our characters have similar goals. I wouldn't be suprised if they met in the same gas station while looking for gas.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

DreaDFanG

• Bay Watcher
  • Hungry
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2008, 07:55:09 pm »

WEst side hunting zombies in small packs
Smash me and I shall rise again, but not make stupid threads that get me muted.

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2008, 08:35:25 pm »

[Well, I like saber more than molotov cocktail. Dump the gas can!]
Tamir isn't currently happy. Vile creatures of the darkness has appeared in the darkness of this God-Cursed land. For a while, he thought that this was a curse to the westerner, so he didn't pile up, until one of his friend has infected.

Now, Tamir has ready to fight for his life, and has practiced using his long saber, to hack zombies off.

What to do, where you want to go.
To the extraction point. May team up with some people (especially with the viking. Now if only magic can be used.).
First loot some car, or use his own. Then go to the gas station to pile up some

What your goal is (looting, finding other survivors, just moving, hunting zombies)
Survival, long term is find an airplane and get back to my country!

How you're going to approach your goal (stealthy/no risks, as quickly as possible while being quiet, or full on LETS DO THIS)
As quickly as possible while stealthy/quiet as it's the most sensible way to do so

Question: What type is the zombies? How can they be killed? Brain pierced? Does holy water/ holy text/ magic made it in the game? If so, how?

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2008, 08:39:53 pm »

Area= West side, living in his divoirced dad's apartment. He hasn't seen his dad in a week and a half, but who cares? The old man was drunk all the time anyways.

What to do= Loot some food and a generator/gas

Goal= Loot and barricade
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2008, 01:54:54 am »

Day -4, midnight

Kagus

Pnx

Immortal

Torak

Sir Edmund

Aquizzar
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2008, 01:55:14 am »

Day -4 midnight
Part 2

Kiseith

Dreadfang

Indonesian War Minister

Little

So after reading that, decide on your next actions. Consider it to be 3 or 4 AM, so the end of your next action will be a couple hours before dawn on Day -4.

If you think I'm not quite capturing your character, feel free to PM me and let me know what kind of changes you'd like to see in behavior in the future. But what's already down is down, I spent too long writing it to change stuff now  :-\

And of course, midnight (my time) Saturday will be the end of this second set of actions. So for example, Qwerty didn't post today so he was pretty much just goofing off or hiding and he didn't do anything important from midnight to now on Day -4. He can jump in and post a set of actions Saturday Jul 27th, though, and it'll happen at the same time as what you guys are going to do next. He just missed his Jul 26th post.

But if you do read more than one, you'll find out why I'm doing it like this. Also note that only two of you have met anyone else to talk with yet. But feel free to chatter or whatever, especially the people who have the opportunity to talk with their new friends.

As always, in your action post please write:

What you want to do, where you want to go.

What your goal is (looting, finding other survivors, just moving, hunting zombies)

How you're going to approach your goal (stealthy/no risks, as quickly as possible while being quiet, or full on LETS DO THIS)

oops, also:

I will be updating the first post to reflect changes in your character, any changes in the map, etc. I'm not putting your locations down on the map, because you really do only need to keep track of your own whereabouts. And I don't want to have 11 copies of the map floating around every day -_-

So good night!

PPS:
I'm Pacific US time. GMT -8. This means if you're in England, your definition of midnight is not the same as mine. I chose midnight because I can make a turn results post before I go to bed.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 02:10:17 am by LeoLeonardoIII »
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2008, 02:21:20 am »

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2008, 02:34:01 am »

« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 03:45:39 am by Torak »

DreaDFanG

• Bay Watcher
  • Hungry
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2008, 04:21:39 am »

Turn 2 plan...
Smash me and I shall rise again, but not make stupid threads that get me muted.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20