Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20

Author Topic: My Little Zombie Apocalypse  (Read 42473 times)

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Zombie Apocalypse
« Reply #105 on: July 31, 2008, 10:36:24 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 01, 2008, 06:05:20 am »

« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 01:09:24 pm by Nilocy »

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 01, 2008, 12:51:40 pm »

[/spoiler]

:-X
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 01, 2008, 12:53:41 pm »

Can't wait for the update. I think, I'm having a hard time remembering if the most recent update was yesterday or today, and these time zones screw up my sense of Date/When I am.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 01, 2008, 01:09:59 pm »

Yesterday I updated a couple hours later than noon my time.

Trust me, if I could update such that everyone saw it at noon their local time, I'd do it.

But yeah the latest update was yesterday. I'm thinking we'll just break on weekends because I have a date tonight, Saturday morning, D&D saturday night, and another date Sunday afternoon. So I'll update today, then you guys have all weekend to get your posts in and I'll update again Monday.

There's a slim chance you'll get lucky, but it would require that I don't get lucky.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 01, 2008, 01:10:06 pm »

lol, oops. I'm a silly billy sometimes.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 01, 2008, 01:12:09 pm »

Actually I think it's cool that everyone just decided to spoiler their action posts. I didn't ask anyone to, I just said I would spoiler the updates so you could avoid reading them if you wanted. You guys are pretty awesome :P
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 01, 2008, 09:41:49 pm »

Everyone spoilering their posts is nice I like it, This way I don't accidently read someone elses post. Im going rpg on this game. Id like to ask who else is doing the same?

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 01, 2008, 09:44:13 pm »

What do you mean by 'going RPG'?
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 01, 2008, 09:47:26 pm »

Not reading others therefore I only know whats going on in my game and am fully imersed in the game.. quite fun not knowning how the others are faring and wondering if I am close to someone else.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 01, 2008, 11:50:46 pm »

I've been reading this mostly on my phone, so I just get a little text line saying [/spoiler]. I've read everything . . .

BTW, Great Writting Leo!
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 02, 2008, 04:30:00 am »

yeah, it was a surprise to find Pnx at the police station, which is very good. The whole spoiler thing makes this game a lot more interesting.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 02, 2008, 05:34:30 am »

How come I have never seen this thread before! Its awesome and I'd love to join in if I can!

Name: Zak Davies
Short Physical Description: About 6 feet tall yet slimmer than most people, he looks wiry and tough. He has brown normal length heir and is not muscled yet not fat.
Job: None
Up to three positive descriptors: Smart, tough
An equal number of negative descriptors: Weak sense (short sighted but only to the degree that he can't read (he can clearly define people)), Inept: Electrician
Possessions: Crowbar (in sling on waist), 9mm Beretta ((20 bullets) in pocket), combat knife (in sheath on right leg), one bandage (in pocket), 3 candy bars (in pocket)

Backpack: Glasses (in metal case), daily contact lenses (in small, slim boxes, enough to last about 2 months), portable toolbox, canned food, 5 bottles of water, 20 candy bars, can opener, 10 packs of 4 in one AA batteries, 1 box of matches, 1 pack of cigarettes, one flip lighter (steel), one bottle of minor disinfectant, one box of bandaids .

Toolbox: Hook hammer, 2 boxes of nails, 2 different screwdrivers, a chisel, a tape measure (metal and retractable), a adjustable spanner, .

Turns 1-5:

Now for the next turn, here is what im going to do:

What you want to do: Find help.
Where you want to go: Follow tire tracks.
What your goal is: Finding survivors (first), Survive (second).
How you're going to approach your goal: As quickly as possible while being quiet.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 11:04:20 pm by Zako »

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 02, 2008, 11:25:08 am »

I basically maximized my chances of meeting someone even though I didn't know who I was going to meet, it's very nice to have the spoilers there.

DreaDFanG

• Bay Watcher
  • Hungry
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 02, 2008, 07:58:08 pm »

Gregory's next turn...

I dont read anyones post either...hoped firestation would have resparator/gass mask equivalent...turned out it had occupants...of which one I killed.
Smash me and I shall rise again, but not make stupid threads that get me muted.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20