Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 101

Author Topic: Zombie preparedness  (Read 133718 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie preparedness
« Reply #1320 on: May 02, 2010, 01:26:05 am »

It is a secret scientific facility that the marines will be transporting samples from...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: May 02, 2010, 07:29:56 pm »

I'd run to the nearest AF base if it wasn't on the opposite side of town. If the zombies are capable of being killed via gunshot, then any type of armed military force will be able to pretty easily hold their own against zombies.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: May 02, 2010, 07:54:54 pm »

No, dude. They'll kill your men and rape your women if you do that.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: May 06, 2010, 12:48:03 am »

I'd run to the nearest AF base if it wasn't on the opposite side of town. If the zombies are capable of being killed via gunshot, then any type of armed military force will be able to pretty easily hold their own against zombies.

What kinds of zombies can't be killed, or at least incapacitated, by a bullet or 10? :S
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: May 06, 2010, 01:31:43 am »

Exploding zombies at point-blank?

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: May 06, 2010, 02:10:52 am »

What kinds of zombies can't be killed, or at least incapacitated, by a bullet or 10? :S

Magical flying voudoun zombies.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: May 06, 2010, 02:32:30 am »

Zombie Elephants.

Or worse; Zombie Orcas.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: May 06, 2010, 02:33:56 am »

Zombie Elephants.

Or worse; Zombie Orcas.

That can fly.

Actually, I'd like a Zombie Apocalypse story that took into account the possibility of zombie animals. I can't think of any right now, though.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: May 06, 2010, 02:46:05 am »

The last resident evil movie had infected crows.
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: May 06, 2010, 03:43:03 am »

Resident evil is like, 'if this zombie was an animal it would be cool' instead of 'every living thing in the affected area is a zombie, your kid swallowed some tree sap? They're infected now!'...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: May 06, 2010, 03:52:01 am »

Resident Evil: Outbreak 1 & 2 features zombie crows and a massive zombie elephant.

I killed the elephant as Kevin the first time through with a kitchen knife. It took me an hour. Cindy died, but Jim was still crawling.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: May 06, 2010, 09:27:31 am »

The problem is, if all animals could become zombies we would all die. It would be over in mere days, survivors: 0
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: May 06, 2010, 05:43:37 pm »

zombie mice would be a bitch while you slept....
Nom nom nom

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: May 06, 2010, 05:48:25 pm »

Zombie flies.. and mosquitoes...
Hmm.. even bacteria.. we are doomed no matter how things turn out!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: May 06, 2010, 06:32:07 pm »

unless like some movies/games some people are immune to said virus.  Then they just have to worry about losing their heads XD
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 101