Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 101

Author Topic: Zombie preparedness  (Read 129267 times)

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
Re: Zombie preparedness
« Reply #705 on: May 17, 2009, 03:37:15 pm »

Can't say that I know, I've never used the watch topics list feature.

There's the exotic solutions though: kill the thread, possibly by starting a lock-inducing flame war; make a new account; destroy the entire forum.

That's all I can think of though.
well... I propose killing this thread and all the other things you said... :P
Just go to profile then notifications. For me, there is a part to check your watched threads and an unsubscribe button.
You misunderstood me.  I use "Show new replies to your posts." to see who responded but I wanted some of those posts to start appearing there.  But i guess there's no way...  I could use notifications though... just uncheck the email thing...
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: May 17, 2009, 05:20:47 pm »

No it isn't because I'm a 'wee lass', its just SMARTER. You wouldn't be a Space Marine. Oh no, they would be to busy planning the planets Exterminatus. You wouldn't have enough stamina to last against that many enemies. And if its a matter of simply fighting when you have to, I'll fight when I DON'T have to, from FAR away, where they can't do shit about it.
Look, if I was in space I would work to heal the people infected. Then I would make an antivenom and heal myself after each battle. Also I would use tactics like jumping behind boxes to keep my stamina from falling while I do tricky stuff like sticking my sword out and the zombies would trip over it.

And of course you, jumping into the battle with no idea what your getting into and eventualy run out of ammo and a zombie would sneak by your defensive peramiter and you would be like "Hahaha, stupid zombies dont stand a chance" and then one jumps out from behind a box and eats your face.

So in otherwords, your that one cocky marine that thinks hes all that until the last moment where that one door he forgot to baricade unleashes a swarm upon him.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: May 17, 2009, 05:24:28 pm »

SPESS MAHREENES DO NOT NEED COVER

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: May 17, 2009, 06:47:36 pm »

TANKERS BRING THEIR COVER WITH THEM!
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: May 17, 2009, 06:52:25 pm »

I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: May 17, 2009, 07:38:35 pm »

One idea is to set fire to zombies, since that's sure to kill them.

But until they die you have flaming zombies to deal with.
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: May 17, 2009, 08:01:22 pm »

One idea is to set fire to zombies, since that's sure to kill them.

But until they die you have flaming zombies to deal with.
Sit in a lake.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: May 17, 2009, 09:45:22 pm »

Then you have flaming zombies in a lake...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: May 17, 2009, 10:14:15 pm »

The lake water would put out the zombies that are on fire, so you would be safe.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: May 17, 2009, 10:21:48 pm »

The lake water would put out the zombies that are on fire, so you would be safe.

No, you just had to use that napalm you made from that one book. So guess what? THEY ARE STILL BURNING!!! RUN! FUCKING RUUUN!
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: May 17, 2009, 10:39:20 pm »

Point for guns.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: May 18, 2009, 05:24:01 pm »

SPACE MARINES DO NOT NEED COV- Ohshit, he already went there.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: May 19, 2009, 11:27:42 am »

play left 4 dead, that will prepare you plenty

HAMMERMILL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: May 19, 2009, 12:29:24 pm »

I always thought "zombie preparation" was a survivalist/militia codeword for "race war preparation" or "New World Order resistance preparation" depending on the particular paranoid fantasies of an individual?

IF you guys are really just talking about zombies, I don't think zombies would be that huge of a problem... I mean think of how many zombies you could kill by plowing a tank through main street for a few hours?

If they are attracted to noise (tanks are very noisy) and they have a hard time clawing through metal (tanks are mostly made of metal) I really don't see how the Army could have a very hard time with an outbreak.

If not, my plan is to go down to the local ANG armory, cut the padlock off one off the hatch of a tank and go to town! I'll save you guys the effort of needing to buy bunkers in the countryside and arsenals of assault weapons.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: May 19, 2009, 02:22:50 pm »

And then you get sent to a federal prison afterwards, if your not, you know, SHOT WHILE STEALING A TANK.

Thank you very much, but I think I'll stick to my plan of hoofing it around town and shooting up some rotters for a few weeks. If that starts to get a bit to pointless, I'll drag whoever I gathered around me out of town in some stripped down, light weight trucks, with supplies, ammo, and other such things, and either go toward the rockies, or go north. Maybe stop off in Fargo and see what kind of Anti Zombie Resistance Front Strife set up in town.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 101