Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [39a] Snow covered pebbles under water  (Read 1614 times)

Zenatrul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
[39a] Snow covered pebbles under water
« on: July 14, 2008, 12:53:52 pm »

I don't know if this happened on old versions or not.

But..

Seems odd that pebbles in the ocean are covered in snow. I'll note that about 99% of the pebbles are covered in snow. I even saw some Snow-covered Wet Yellow sand under the water.

Nesoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [39a] Snow covered pebbles under water
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 08:41:52 pm »

Looks like this bug was supposed to be fixed in the new version. Dumb question, but you're sure it's the new one? Clean install in a new folder?
000508 □ [dwarf mode][flows] flooding over a full pond will kill the fish inside

Zenatrul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 09:45:34 pm »

Yup, clean install, new folder and new generated world. Also to note I noticed the bug list says adventure mode, where as this is actually happening in fortress mode.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 10:55:10 pm by Zenatrul »

Nesoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 09:24:04 pm »

Heh, I guess if I had bothered to look more closely at the screenshot it would have been obvious that it was indeed the new version (idlers listed at the top).

For what it's worth, I had seen this in fortress mode in a previous version, but had assumed it was the same thing as the bug I mentioned already (didn't think adventurer mode or fortress mode would make a difference) so I never bothered reporting it.
000508 □ [dwarf mode][flows] flooding over a full pond will kill the fish inside

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 10:01:57 pm »

Hrm, I guess the tests weren't enough.  I'll reopen 645 and link this report to it.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!