Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Toady Responsiveness  (Read 1393 times)

Eiba

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Toady Responsiveness
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2008, 09:58:00 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Ghostpaw:
<STRONG> How often does Toady actually respond to threads.</STRONG>

He responds to threads exactly this often.
(That's a list of all of Toady's posts.)

Incidentally checking that page is all I do on the forums anymore.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2008, 04:28:00 pm »

To tell you the truth, when I first joined I saw a blurb somewhere that Toady dedicates Saturday and Sunday to checking the forums

So I always made sure to post suggestions near those two days of the week.

I am glad to hear he actually reads all suggestions.

Ghostpaw

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2008, 09:03:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by martinuzz:
<STRONG>

Well, let's just say it's a miscommunication then.
I didn't quite catch the joke, and you interpreted my reply as aggressive, which I honestly did not intend. Sorry for that.
No hard feelings.</STRONG>

It's times like this that remind me just how hard it can be to determine tone over the internet   :( .  I thought I was using enough signals that would infer that I was being silly and didn't really take any offense (in any sort of way) to your post.  These signals included the word "rawr" and the smily '   :p  '.  Obviously I was wrong.
Now the information I was talking about includes stuff you learn from the introductory college courses on physcology and status in physcology implies something a little different than that of the popular meaning of status.  O well can't expect many people to know this.

t''s so sad.  It''s as if De Beers as invaded Dwarf Fortress.  I nearly cried when I saw how valued and rare diamonds were in Dwarf Fortress.

Javis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2008, 09:55:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Toady One:
<STRONG>I'm not sure this thread could be derailed once it arrived at its final scheduled station at post 4.  After that, things just tend to go on freely for those that drop by.</STRONG>

It's like the elevator in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory that floats out of the top of the building, and is then free to move in any direction.

Pages: 1 [2]