Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Torturing Children: How can I use a restraint?  (Read 6974 times)

Omega2

• Bay Watcher
  • Too productive for his own good
    • View Profile
Re: Torturing Children: How can I use a restraint?
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2008, 07:13:45 am »

I've been telling my friends that this is the most graphically violent, depaved game ever made and they just won't believe me.
Same here. They won't believe me when I told them my adventurer massacred 32 villagers with only a sprained ankle. Or that the last dragon my fortress was unfortunate enough to face ended up killing so many dwarves it took almost a year to gather all their pieces while clouds of miasma clogged the hallways!

Or that I once, accidentally, dropped three layers of earth and rock on top of twenty three kittens. And felt very good afterwards! :D
Fire in the disco! Fire in the disco! Fire in the dining hall!

shadow_archmagi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2008, 07:23:50 am »

I've been telling my friends that this is the most graphically violent, depaved game ever made and they just won't believe me.
Same here. They won't believe me when I told them my adventurer massacred 32 villagers with only a sprained ankle. Or that the last dragon my fortress was unfortunate enough to face ended up killing so many dwarves it took almost a year to gather all their pieces while clouds of miasma clogged the hallways!

Or that I once, accidentally, dropped three layers of earth and rock on top of twenty three kittens. And felt very good afterwards! :D

I know! Or the time that I undermined and collapsed an entire village, just for giggles! Or the time I broke into an Adamantine pit and saw the carvings of elves and humans and dwarves being raped, and how tentacle demons came up and slaughtered everyone...

Slowly.
invention is every dwarf's middle name
that means that somewhere out there theres a dwarf named Urist Invention Mcinvention.

Mulch Diggums

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hey urist! I think that cat is having a seizure!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2008, 08:05:49 am »

I remember the time I locked my dwarf in a 2 tile room with fortification walls and locked his family and friends in the room that smaller room was in. The dwarf in the inner room had food and water but the dwarves outside had none. His wife and kids starved to death infront of him and he went crazy and died of thirst :D
ooooo! Swamp wiskey! Yeah!!

Raz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2008, 09:50:06 pm »

I remember the time I locked my dwarf in a 2 tile room with fortification walls and locked his family and friends in the room that smaller room was in. The dwarf in the inner room had food and water but the dwarves outside had none. His wife and kids starved to death infront of him and he went crazy and died of thirst :D
I'm sorry for cussing, but that's fucking awesome. ;D (both you and OP)
"I can't wait to procrastinate!"

Stromko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2008, 03:42:27 pm »

Take note everyone, it's no longer badass to kill all your nobles. Wait awhile, then when they least expect it, destroy everything they care about and pelt them with rotten meat.

Mr. Hammerer is going to have a bad day for systematically crippling half my military at the behest of the 'noble' class.
Pages: 1 2 [3]