Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A Modest Proposal for Preventing Stone from Being a Burden to the Haulers  (Read 3261 times)

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile

B:  Did anybody actually read the whole thing?  I'm just curious.

Yup, I did. ^_^

No, I waited for the TL;DR.

I was going to post a TL;DR version, had it not been explained.   But it was. :P

As for the suggestion itself...  I don't like it. >.>  Something needs to be done with the stones, but eating them... Nah.  Although, I think the suggestion was made more for the lulz than for being an actual suggestion...

Granite26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As for the suggestion itself...  I don't like it. >.>  Something needs to be done with the stones, but eating them... Nah.  Although, I think the suggestion was made more for the lulz than for being an actual suggestion...

Oh God no, it's a horrible idea... besides, it's already available as an edit to the raws, so it's not really needed as a game modification.  Honestly, I'm a little confused why people haven't found some way to make stone rot by modding the raws.

Techhead

• Bay Watcher
  • Former Minister of Technological Heads
    • View Profile

So I could make a stone called "Cakestone" that was edible and found in sedimentary layers?
Better idea than Ironwood, and "Ironwoods" actually exist but can't be added in-game.
Engineering Dwarves' unfortunate demises since '08
WHAT?  WE DEMAND OUR FREE THINGS NOW DESPITE THE HARDSHIPS IT MAY CAUSE IN YOUR LIFE
It's like you're all trying to outdo each other in sheer useless pedantry.

Align

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I heard of someone creating elephant fat ore-veins.
My stray dogs often chase fire imps back into the magma pipe and then continue fighting while burning and drowning in the lava. Truly their loyalty knows no bounds, but perhaps it should.

Draco18s

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uberwald?

JujuBubu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No definetely the Sto Plaines.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

This is probably the 2nd best A Modest Proposal rip I've seen after the "eat the gays" one I read awhile back.
Pages: 1 [2]