Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Lucky dog  (Read 1150 times)

Stellar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Lucky dog
« on: June 21, 2008, 01:27:42 pm »

This game doesn't stop amaze me, no matter how much i play it. I just had finished my irrigation tunneling system when my miner runs like hell before water floods in. Now he made to otherside of door, but his pet, a wardog which was waiting him outside slips wrong side of door while he escapes. Now i tought hell with it and made door forbidden as didn't want flooding just because one dog. Water comes, dog disappears, i tought it drowned, but no message about it, so i go upstairs and whatta hell am i seeing! Dog runs after miner in upstairs like nothing happened! As i did think about it, well was only way out of there, so dog must got out using well when water level did raise enough...never seen this before.  ;D

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Lucky dog
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 02:01:16 pm »

I think it was hydraulic pressure. :)

Nickname it "dogfish".
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Craftling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 02:44:28 am »

Sounds like a Slumdog with a one of a million chance.
Ba Da Boom Tish!

magikarcher

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 05:08:30 am »

Build the dog a throne room and put some dwarf peasants in cages for his entertainment. When he dies build him an opulent tomb, dining room, quarters, and throne room, put each of his remains in a different room, then flood the tomb.