Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42

Author Topic: Snoopicus and the Ham Sandwich of Life of Death  (Read 66444 times)

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Snoopicus and the Ham Sandwich of Life of Death
« Reply #600 on: March 03, 2010, 07:10:29 am »

He then anti-eats the sandwich. Then...

finds himself pondering how one would anti-eat a sandwich. He gets over it, and realises hes still hungry. He lifts the sandwich toward his mouth...
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

100killer9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: March 03, 2010, 07:18:13 am »

And gives a speech on how anti-eating a sandwich is possible, by anti-chewing it back into a sandwich and anti-digesting it. He then attempts to eat his sandwich when...
Just out of curiosity, what DOES Dwarf Fortress smell like?
Death, Booze, and Insanity.
Ladders are absolutely essential for one reason and one reason only:

Welcome, friends to Slaves to Armok III: Snakes and Ladders.

dresdor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vgtheory.blogspot.com
« Reply #602 on: March 03, 2010, 07:53:54 am »

A spinning XXXElf Bone Thong XXX hits him in the mouth.

Snoopicus's teeth have been broken.
Snoopicus's mouth has been burned.

He looks mournfully down at the *Cheddar Bay Biscuit*

*The post ends in a splotch of bloody gore, with faint markings of ham grease on the edge*

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #603 on: March 03, 2010, 04:46:48 pm »

Snoop wanders over to a bed and falls into a coma for five months, when he emerges, his wounds are fully healed! He returns to find the sandwich...
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Grendus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: March 04, 2010, 12:51:00 pm »

Surrounded by the corpses of goblins and dwarves who's language lacked the words ham and sandwich, causing them to refer to it as a "pig meat biscuit". No longer hungry after being brought several meals while recovering, Snoopicus...
A quick guide to surviving your first few days in CataclysmDDA:
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=121194.msg4796325;topicseen#msg4796325

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: March 05, 2010, 01:59:36 am »

Realizes he doesn't have a purpose in life anymore.

Snoopicus has been stricken with melancholy!
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: July 23, 2010, 11:39:54 am »

The now melancholy snoopicus takes up the HSoLaD, his only remaining possession, and climbs to the top of the fortress entrance, conveniently shaped as a massive stone tower, he then...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: July 23, 2010, 12:09:07 pm »

decides that his last meal should be delicious, he goes to take a bite out of the sandwich when...

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: July 23, 2010, 04:15:02 pm »

A dwarven therapist waddles up behind him, concerned about the lad. The therapist, upon seeing the sandwich, immediately thinks it is an elk bird sweetbread roast. Suddenly, one of the stones under the therapists' foot comes loose, sending him rolling down the side of the conical tower in a comical manner, killing him in the process, and relieving Snoopicus of his state of depression and causing him to forget his hunger. He then decides to...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: July 29, 2010, 08:32:13 pm »

Jump after him!

antymattar

• Bay Watcher
  • *Antymattar has created a Cat-ass-trophy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: July 30, 2010, 12:22:11 pm »

Only to find himself weaking up at a passage going throe Mt!!Boom!!. Snoop hears elrons screaming:"Quick, throw it in"
And Snoop realizes that there is a battle outside and that the is still holding up the sandwich. He looks at it and sees a vision. He is ruler of all the world, his foes exploding into !!XX<<=*+Prepared BODY_PART+*>>XX!! and the sinful farts of nation rising to the sky. He then says...

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Snoopicus and the Ham Sandwich of Life [and] Death
« Reply #611 on: August 05, 2010, 03:26:53 pm »

"wow I'm hungry!" and attempts to take a bite of the sandwich when he is assaulted by a pair of retreating kobold soldiers, who steal away all of his possessions, including the HSoLaD and retreat into the hills above. Snoopicus, confused and enraged at the swiftness of their thievery, charges after them and...
I make Spellcrafts!

antymattar

• Bay Watcher
  • *Antymattar has created a Cat-ass-trophy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: August 06, 2010, 03:59:01 pm »

says, "Come back, I have not eaten in years!!!" An started throwing a tantrum. In his rage he destroyed a toilet.
"Whell, whell. What have we here? Y?ou have done an EVIL deed. Now you must die!" Said the hammerdwarf and broke all of snoopicus's limbs. Snoopicus then lay there. Dead!!!

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: August 12, 2010, 03:31:04 pm »

The End?

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #614 on: August 12, 2010, 03:32:34 pm »

Good.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42