Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Author Topic: The Tale of a Sensible Dwarf  (Read 10836 times)

ricemastah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Tale of a Sensible Dwarf
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2008, 09:36:00 pm »

Man this story rocks! I don't even normally like intrigue

Kaelem Gaen

• Bay Watcher
  • And then it appeared the most terrifying creature
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2008, 09:55:00 pm »

The story is great, love the intrigue makes me want to write myself.  But, I wouldn't have the stamina to stick it through.  

Anyways, great story, and I love the different views as well.  I just expect Mosus to turn into a warmonger, or as bad (But on the opposite end of the spectrum) A leader as "Grand Leader"

AlmostEverywhere

• Bay Watcher
  • Store item in stockpile
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2008, 06:31:00 pm »

Diary of Alath Eshetan, Wrestler

11th Sandstone

I was sparring with Slicer today (we've taken to calling the pair of swordsdwarves "Slicer" and "Dicer"), when Mr. Shocktorches burst into the Barracks.

"Greetings, noble soldiers!"  He seemed excited.  "I've got some great news about your marksdwarf brothers!"

The marksdwarves were something of a different crowd from the rest of us.  They never sparred, and always seemed somehow... snooty around us.  I'm not saying the meleedwarves always got along with each other, but there IS some level of commraderie that can only be acheived by having your face stuffed in another dwarf's armpit.

"What happened?"  I asked.  "Did they finally manage to shoot a fire man or something?"

His face got a bit sterner.  "That's right.  They did!  Plus, I've commissioned a bridge to be built out to the center of the pool, so that they'll get better shots in and finish off those creatures sooner.  And to celebrate, I've decided it's time for our new recruits to leave wrestling behind and take up the axe!  I've had Vucar smith some up for you.  Your new training shall begin immediately.  Good luck!"

Us?  With axes?  Before I was only worried about my own skin.  Now, I realized it would be even worse if I were to accidentally hurt someone else.

I ran after Shocktorches as he left.  "Um, Mr. Otunglitast, I don't know if this is the best time to be moving us to axes."

He looked at me.  "What do you mean, soldier?"

"Well, sir..." I almost blushed.  "I'm not sure if we're ready.  Our sqaud leader, Ingish, for example... he's strong, but he's pretty careless when he wrestles.  I've already gotten a few nasty bruises from him when he wasn't paying attention to our sparring.  I'd hate to think what he might do with an axe."

"Look, soldier,"  he responded.  "There comes a time in every dwarf's training when he's got to learn to use a weapon.  You can always whine and worry that you need more practice wrestling, or using your shield, but at some point you've got to suck it up and go for it.  Why, what if Slicer and Dicer had held back from learning to use their swords?  Our whole fortress could have been wiped out by a Nightwing, or by goblins, many moons ago!  No, your time has come to learn your skill.  An axe is a noble dwarven weapon, so get to it and be proud!"

I didn't feel proud.  As I plodded back into the barracks, Ingish called to me.  "What's old S.O.S. have to say to you, eh?"

I looked up.  "He said grab your axe.  And -try- to be careful."  I could swear I heard the laughter of rhesus macaques.

12th Timber:  A few new migrants have arrived!  Not many, only eight or so by my count.  Mr. Otunglitast has drafted most of them into his new "Fortress Gaurd".  They've been sent to train with us.  I can see the frightened looks on their faces, looks that I'm all too familiar with.  One of them, As was his name, has spent some time talking with me.  

As is like his name, short and simple.  He came, like I did, to Authorgilt expecting amazing riches and wonders, and instead ended up dumped in the Barracks.  I'm doing my best to show him some sparring tricks, so that Ingish doesn't end up cutting his head off.  I really hope he makes it.  He seems like a really decent sort of dwarf.

AlmostEverywhere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2008, 09:52:00 am »

From the journal of Mosus Otunglitast, Sensible Dwarf

12th Timber - We had another wave of migrants.  Not many, but enough.  Our total population is now 52, which means I can now officially give myself the title of Mayor.  My plans move forward, as I now have control over the fortress in a much more official capacity.  I've already begun drafting up the paperwork for my first mandate...

Zan has become Captain of the Guard, and as such I've had to create a fortress guard for him.  Unfortunately, this meant drafting five out of the eight migrants.  I've also started our more recent military recruits on axes.  I hope I'm doing the right thing... We've had no serious accidents in the barracks spars yet, and I'd like to keep it that way, but Slicer and Dicer need to sleep sometime, and we need someone else to guard our civilians.

A marksdwarf came in to my office the other day, breathless.

"Good news, I hope?"  I said.  "Has the bridge helped?  Were you able to shoot down a fire imp?"

The marksdwarf looked distressed.  "Well, no, sir.  In fact, the bridge has... well... melted."

"What??  That's impossible!  We built it sensibly, well above the level of the lava!"

"Well, that's the thing, sir.  The lava, it seems to be... rising."

This was very, very disturbing news.  I knew we were by a volcano, but I had no idea it was this active!  If we didn't do something, and quickly, the overflow could threaten the entire region!  "Keep this to yourself, soldier.  No need to spread panic earlier than we can help."

And so this was how I found Udib sitting in my office across from me.

"Udib," I began.  "I know we've had our differences in the past..."

"That's putting it mildly," he said coldly.  "I don't care what stupid task you have for me, Mosus.  You've already ordered exploratory shafts excavated, and according to the mining guild by-laws, it's my right to finish them before any other work you order."  He gave me a smug smile.

"There's something going on that's bigger than our rivalry."  I leaned forward, speaking quietly.  "The lava pool is overflowing."

His face was blank, as he absorbed the news.  His eyes went wide.

I went on.  "I'm sure you understand what that could mean, for all of Authorgilt.  We need to act immediately.  I've already gotten several dwarves I can trust, and ordered the construction of a wall around the pool.  Once the wall's up, I'm going to try to cap off the vent.  But there's no guarantee that they'll finish the wall, or the cap, in time.  And even if they do, I'm not sure that the stone they're using will be able to withstand the heat of the magma.  That's why I've called for you.

"Udib, your mining skills are legendary.  We can't leave the fate of our fortress to chance.  We've got to dig a channel!  One that starts on the other side of that wall, and winds well around the fortress, emptying in the valley by the river below.  Such a long, thin, channel... only you could hope to get it dug out in time.  If the cap should fail, diverting the excess lava could be our only chance of salvation!"

I looked in his eyes.  "Udib, I know what the two of us have been through, but the fortress needs you.  I... need you."

Udib stood up.  He looked pensive, and finally he sighed.  "You were right to come to me.  I'll start digging the channel immediately."  As he began to leave, he turned back.  "Don't think this means I've forgotten anything... but... thank you for not letting your pride destroy the fortress."

"Same to you, Udib," I said quietly.  "Same to you."

[ March 08, 2008: Message edited by: AlmostEverywhere ]

Lemnx

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding Cheese
    • View Profile
    • Lem_Nx
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2008, 07:49:00 pm »

^_^

Great work as always.

..."I bumped Nist Akath and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"...

Fenrir

« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2008, 07:54:00 pm »

Beyond Quality! I glad that I've finally managed to be there at the beginning of an epic story and keep with it!

AlmostEverywhere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2008, 11:08:00 am »

Thanks for the support!  I noticed that after I posted the picture on the last page, all the formatting went funny for the posts after that.  Does anyone know how I can fix that?

From the Diary of Mosus Otunglitast, Sensible Dwarf

10th Moonstone-

The volcano continues to overflow, and news of this danger has spread throughout the fortress.  We have managed to avoid outright panic with the news that the outer wall around the vent has been completed.  We are now attempting to build a ceiling over the lava, and praying that the pressure won't cause it to break through.  We are fortunate that the magma vent is already mostly underground, sticking out of a crevice in the cliff.  This leaves very little that needs to be walled off:

I called Kivish, the "Moneymaker", into my office today.

"Kivish, I've been going over Dodok's reports, and I've found that, while our fortress has grown rather wealthy, we have very little wealth displayed proudly for all to see.  As such, I'm going to stop production of your metalcrafts for a while, and instead have you focus on some furniture of gold, silver, and electrum.  Should nobles begin arriving at our fortress, they'll find a most pleasant and opulent home!"

Kivish looked a bit worried.  "But, uh, sir, furniture is really more blacksmiths' work, and my skill is mostly in metalcrafting..."

While inside I was filled with glee, I feigned annoyance.  "Oh, pish posh, I'm sure you can make beauty out of anything shiny.  Get to it!"

Kivish scuttled out of my office.  Looks like traders would be getting a taste of our stonecrafts and foodstuffs a bit more now.  As the moneymaker left, Udib came into my office to see me.

"The channel is done."

"Great!  We've got our back-up plan then.  Anything else to report?"

"Not really.  We hit some aluminum and some gold at the early part of the channel, but I kept digging..."

"ALUMINUM AND GOLD?!"  I was shocked.  "Those are some very valuable materials!  Why didn't you dig out the entire veins?"

Udib looked angrily at me.  "That channel may be the fortress's only lifeline!  We can't risk digging side passages that would interrupt the lava flow!"

I was growing angry.  "Of course the safety of the fortress is important, Udib, but we probably won't even need that channel!  And it's also important to the fortress that we continue to grow and increase our wealth!  Now get going and dig us that gold!"

Udib stood firm.  "At least let Dodok come help me.  With the two of us working together, we could dig it out quickly enough that we could probably get it walled back up in time-"

"Dodok, Dodok, DODOK!  I'm sick of hearing that name!  Dodok has other duties.  Now, as MAYOR, I am ordering you to dig out those veins, and to do it alone!"

Udib stared at me coldly.  "Very well.  I suppose I should have known."  He stomped out of the room.

Angrily, I got back to my papers.  Back to my plans.  Kivish, Dodok, Udib.  They would learn the hard way what it meant to anger Mosus Shocktorches.  Kivish, Dodok, and Udib.  I signed the paperwork for my first mayoral mandate:  The construction of three coffins.

Fenrir

« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2008, 02:07:00 pm »

Keep up the good work!

Kaelem Gaen

• Bay Watcher
  • And then it appeared the most terrifying creature
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2008, 07:50:00 pm »

Hehe, he is letting his pride spell DOOM from the fortress.  Silly "Sensible" dwarf.   Part of me wants Mosus to get a slap in the face, another part wants him to continue with his follies.

AlmostEverywhere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2008, 05:47:00 pm »

Just in case anyone was worried this wasn't violent enough, here's the next part of the story!

From the Diary of Alath Eshetan, Wrestler

23rd Opal:  I was having a drink in the dining hall, admiring a fine engraving of a dwarf raising a copper earring, when As came running in.

"Alath, Alath!  Come quickly!  It's Usrir!"

Usrir Erithistam was the third axedwarf in our squad, along with myself and Ingish.  She was very friendly and comfortable in social situations, and I had really taken a shine to her.  I ran behind As, who lead me to the barracks.  I was greeted by a terrible sight.

Usrir was there, lying on her back, as Ingish stood over her.  "Oh come on!"  Ingish said.  "My axe barely grazed her!  It was just a little sparring session!"  She was clutching her back, unable to stand, in obvious pain.  I had seen Ingish be careless before, but to do this to Usrir... well, something inside me snapped.

"Tell you what, Ingish."  I lifted the blade of my axe and stared across it at him.  "Why don't you and I finish that sparring session."

Ingish chuckled.  "What, are you going to get some sense of primitive revenge for her?  Come on, Alath, there's a reason I'm squad leader.  I can beat you nine times out of ten, for crying out loud!"

I didn't speak.  I was done talking.  I just stepped back, put up my shield, and raised my axe over my head.  Ingish sighed, and did likewise.

We circled each other, around the barracks, taking care to avoid the beds, while the fortress guardsmen watched intently.  Finally, I charged in, placing all my weight behind my shield and throwing myself at Ingish.  But he was ready, shifting his weight, and bouncing me to the side with his shield.  I hit the ground hard, and just barely had time to roll out of the way of his axe as it slammed into the ground with a clang.  Rising, I tried to land a blow with a backswing, but he ducked, and swung his axe into my left foot.

I quickly stepped back, and gasped at the pain the glancing blow had caused.  Looking down, I realized I had taken off my boot to ease a blister while I was drinking, and forgot to put it back on!  Ingish had taken advantage of this, and now a dark red cut was oozing blood.

"You're wounded.  It's over."  Ingish turned around and began to walk away.

"NOT UNTIL I SAY IT IS."

Ingish stopped walking as I steadied myself.  I was limping toward him.

"Turn around."

He did, and I leapt for him, pushing off my good foot.  But he turned my axe aside with his.  He continued the motion, spinning around completely, knocking my shield aside with his as it came around, and then burying his axe in my back.

The guards mumbled and hissed.  I heard As breathlessly say, "The same maneuver that got Usrir..." before I blacked out.

I awoke on a bed in the barracks, with As standing over me and Usrir lying on a bed by my side.  Both I and Ushrir have since healed enough to get back on our feet, but my back has never stopped hurting.  I'm unable to spar any more.  If I had only remembered to wear my boot, I may have been able to do better... but it didn't matter any more.

I came to this cursed place looking for streets that were paved with gold.  Instead, I've found military drafts, spine injury, and laughing rhesus macaques.  Whatever good I did for the fortress while sparring, I do no more.  I'm afraid to imagine how things could get worse.

AlmostEverywhere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2008, 08:33:00 pm »

From the Journal of Mosus Otunglitast, Sensible Dwarf

25th Granite:  

"Thief!  Protect the hoard from skulking filth!"

The call went out, and I immediately ran to the top of the hill to observe.  It appeared Slicer and Dicer had caught a kobold at the gates.  A crowd gathered and watched, as Dicer chased after it, while Slicer remained at the gate.  The poor kobold was nowhere near fast enough to escape, and Dicer toyed with it as he ran alongside.  First he cut off several of the kobold's fingers with a careful swipe.  One arm was lopped off, then the other.  Finally, he finished the poor creature with a mighty blow which sent it flying, almost off the cliff into the valley below.

"Now THAT'S good strategy!"  I cried.  "One of them stands guard in case more thieves try to sneak in, while the other pursues."  I turned to the gathered dwarves.  "I only wish more of you could show that kind of competance!  Not like you, axedwarves, who managed to get two of your squard seriously injured!  Or you, Dodok, messing up the recent trade with the Elvish caravan!  I mean, offering them a stew with meat in it???  What were you thinking?  We wouldn't have that hippopotamus downstairs if I hadn't seized it!"

"Even Urdim, our former 'Grand Leader', manages to haunt me with incompetance from the grave!"  I was referring to the waterfall.  Recently, one of the ducts had become clogged from a tree growing inside.  A tree Urdim -could- have prevented from growing.

When I mentioned Urdim, Udib came up to me, speaking quietly.  "Come on, Mosus, you can't treat the dwarves this way."

I began walking back down to my office, Udib at my side.  "And who's going to stop me, Udib?  Dodok is buried in paperwork, and without her, you're stuck laboring night and day in the mines alone!  There's no one to oppose me in the upcoming election!"

Udib grumbled.  "We'll see..."  But he knew I was right.  No one else had the recognition I did.  No one could hope to oppose me.

Keep grumbling, I thought.  I'll be re-elected soon, and before my second term runs out you'll be dead.

"You were so right, Mayor Shocktorches" came a voice from behind me.  It was Lokom Smithrazors, the jeweler who claimed to be a trader.  "Dodok is just awful at trading.  You know, maybe when the humans come, instead of Dodok..."

"You know, Lokom," I interrupted, "I have some good news for you!  I've decided to award you a title!"

"A title?  Like, a special word that describes my position?"  Lokom beamed.

"In your case, three words!  I'll announce it at the fortress meeting next week!"

"Wow!  Thanks!  What's my new title?"

"Oh, you'll find out at the ceremony.  See you then!  And Congratulations!"

"Huzzah!"  He cried out, and went skipping merrily on down the hall.

I chuckled.  He might not be so ecstatic in a month, but I would let him have his moment.

AlmostEverywhere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2008, 08:41:00 pm »

From the Diary of Alath Esheten, Wrestler

2nd Slate-
 Things have been dull lately.  Unable to spar, Usrir and I have spent most of our off-duty time sitting around the dining room with ale in our mugs, or wandering the statue gardens.  I've had lots of time to get to know many of the dwarves in the fortress, and I'm really starting to get a feel for what makes it tick.  There really are some good dwarves down here, and it seems like this could really be a fortress we could be proud of.  Sure, the streets aren't paved with gold, but I'm starting to understand how much the fortress wealth has benefitted us.

Anyway, Mayor Otunglitast called a grand fortress meeting today in the statue garden.  Almost everyone was there as he stood up and made his speech.

"My fellow dwarves, thank you for coming today.  There is so much good news, I barely know where to begin!"  Barely knew... he probably had this whole speech memorized a week ago.  "First, I am pleased to announce that this day, our fortress wealth has exceeded $1,000,000!"

Everyone cheered.  For a fortress of 52 dwarves, this made us really quite wealthy.  He waited for the crowd to settle down.

"I have some more good news!  The magma vent has been completely capped off!  No longer will its overflow pose a danger!  Furthermore, we have opened up the clogged pipe and cleared it, so I'm pleased to announce the waterfall is going back into operation!"

More cheering.

"Also, my dear dwarves, I have started a wonderful construction aboveground.  When complete, this will serve as a tribute to all of our perserverence and labor!"

Many of us had already seen the beginnings of this construction:

I wondered what it would look like when it was completed.

"Finally, I have two announcements about particular dwarves.  First, our good friend Dodok, sadly, could not make it today, as she's busy updating our stockpile records.  However, due to the change in her recent work habits, her title has changed from Miner to Clerk!"

A few snickers amongst some of the crafters.

"And, I have have a special announcement about fellow dwarf Lokom Smithrazors.  Come up here, for a moment, Lokom.  As we all know, Lokom has been calling himself 'Trader' for some time now."

Lokom worked his way up to Mosus's side.  There he stood, with a stupid, proud grin on his face.

"But now, Lokom, I give you a new title.  My fellow dwarves, from this day forth, he shall be Lokom Smithrazors, 'Not a Trader'!"

There was a brief silence in the room.  A few people chuckled, as Lokom's smile slowly drained away.  He now realized he was just the butt of a terrible joke.  Dwarves began to laugh, and a few of the craftsdwarves started pointing and guffawing as Mosus left the room, satisfied.  An armorer threw a rotten plump helmet at Lokom as he stepped into the corner, looking like he was going to cry.  I did the only thing I knew to do.

I went over to Lokom, and wiped off the mushroom.  Turning I said, "Hey!  Don't laugh at Lokom!  He's a dwarf just like the rest of us!  Armok knows we've got enough troubles with goblins and kobolds that we don't need to start turning on each other!"  I spoke to Lokom.  "Come on now, it's not so bad.  I bet every dwarf wishes he had the kind of recognition you have now..."  Most of the dwarves stopped laughing immediately.

The crowd eventually dispersed, realizing close they had come to a degenerate mob.  I had comforted Lokom, and he seemed to be all right.  Usrir came up to me.

"That was a kind, brave, thing you did, Alath.  I'm glad you did it."  She flashed me a smile before she left.

"It was indeed.  You've earned the respect of every dwarf in the fortress" came a voice from the corner.  I looked up and recognized Udib, the miner.

"I just did what I had to do."  I replied.

"I suppose you did,"  he said.  "So, Alath... have you ever thought about going into politics?"

Lemnx

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding Cheese
    • View Profile
    • Lem_Nx
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2008, 03:50:00 pm »

It seems he has gone from a sensible dwarf to something that has the potential to be the fort's nightmare...

More  :D!

..."I bumped Nist Akath and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"...

AlmostEverywhere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2008, 11:38:00 am »

I'm on vacation this week, so this may be the last update for a while.  Enjoy!

From the Journal of Mosus Otunglitast, Sensible Dwarf

12th Slate:

I entered my office the other day to find that it was FINALLY being engraved.  I had given the order to engrave my office when I first became mayor, but there was much smoothing and engraving to be done in other parts of the fortress and we only had one engraver.  There were only four or five engravings in the walls thus far, but I eagerly examined the progress.

Engraved in the wall was an image of a dwarf and a nightwing.  The nightwing was striking down the dwarf.

Mafol...

Enraged, I ejected the engraver from my office and told him never to come back!  This wasn't what I wanted to be looking at every time I sat down to work!

Later that day, I had a meeting with Zan, the Captain of the Guard.  He came in right on time.

"You wanted to see me, Mosus?"

"Ah yes, Zan.  I've got the paperwork for my third mayoral mandatate."  My second mandate had been to ban the export of coffins, in case Dodok had any ideas about getting rid of my custom made sarcophogi.  Here you are.  Please distribute this among the dwarves.  You can tell them it's a mandate to honor the memory of Urdim, the former Grand Leader."

Zan looked over the documents.  "You want Giant Cave Swallow bone items?"  He looked up at me.  "But, the bones of the swallow that killed Urdim have long since been turned into bolts.  Where are we going to get Giant Cave Swallow bones?"

"Well, Zan, that's not really my problem, is it?  I've made the mandate, it's up to the dwarves to obey it, or else a dwarf with an appropriate profession will be punished!"

Zan looked grim.  "An appropriate profession?  Mosus, I'VE been doing most of the bone carving for the fortress...

"Oh don't worry.  As Captain of the Guard, you're immune to this sort of thing.  We'll have to settle for some other crafter.  Of course, I'm the main stonecrafter, and as mayor I'm immune."  I leaned back in my chair, smiling.  "I guess we'll just have to settle for something else... perhaps a metal crafter..."

"Ah."  Zan was always quick on the uptake.  It's why I was glad to have him as captain.  He turned to go, then stopped.  "You know, Mosus, it might not be a good idea to always be so harsh with the dwarves.  They won't stand for it forever."

"Not stand for it?"  I sat up.  "Not stand for what?  Zan, go look at the food stockpiles.  They're overflowing.  The food we have, right now, would last us for five years, and the alchohol for ten.  We've acquired excellent deals with traders every season, our road is beautifully decorated with statues, and the waterfall is working.  Every dwarf has a job, no one goes hungry, and we even have a zoo!  My sensible leadership has done all this.  And let me ask you, how many dwarves have died while I was mayor?"

"Mosus..."

"How MANY?"

"None."

"That's right.  I keep us safe, sound, and sensible, and the dwarves know it.  Besides, what have I got to worry about?  Dodok and Udib don't have any time to campaign against me!"

Zan glanced sideways, and muttered something I didn't catch.  Then, he spoke clearly:  "Well, that new migrant wave we saw coming is almost at the front gate.  Are you ready to meet them?"

"Indeed I am!"  I stood.  "Let's go!"

We went out, and I greeted the first dwarf in the group.  "Welcome to Authorgilt!  I am Mayor Mosus Otunglitast!"

The dwarf bowed.  "And I am Lorbam Oddomedos.  We have traveled far, for we have heard legends of your dwarves... Vucar Amoddom, the great armorer.  Udib Esmulstukos, legendary master of the pick."

I knew this custom.  He was listing our dwarves who were famous.  I didn't like to stand on ritual, but I let him blather on.

"...Kivish Zocolgusil, wondrous Moneymaker.  And finally, Dodok Udibfikod..."

"DODOK??" I interrupted.  How could dodok have become famous while she was kept in her office for the last year?  "Are you sure?"

"Oh yes indeed, Dodok Udibfikod, whose skill with records and bookkeeping is legendary!"

I groaned.  It seemed Dodok had still managed to hone some skill or other.  I continued.  "Very well.  We will now go about assigning jobs to you.  What sort of skills do you possess."

"Oh, you won't be assigning jobs to me."  I thought he was joking at first, but he didn't start laughing.  "I am Lorbam Cloistermazes, and I am your new Dungeon Master."

Lazer Bomb

• Bay Watcher
  • Sine! Cosine! TANGENT!
    • View Profile
    • Homepage 60☼
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2008, 11:51:00 am »

I loved the dungon master when i first got him. He was my best metal worker guy.

I seriously wonder whats going to happen to him.

Kagus: "Still, demonic spelunking is always a promising idea."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11