Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 81

Author Topic: Battle of the Gods II: an RP Thread  (Read 106429 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Battle of the Gods II: an RP Thread
« Reply #690 on: June 06, 2008, 10:59:00 am »

OOC: In a battle of the gods, of course there is going to be war. Just because I come up with some actual strategy instead of soley relying on whatever strenghts my civ already has (like engineering), I use my head. Nothing to fear here. I am not planning to wage war anytime soon, as this is starting to get frustrating (well, duh), so for the time being, everyone in reach is safe. in my reach, there are only the Ipetians and the Vulpians. I don't plan on touching the vulpians before Iten grows up, as this would make the whole war absolutely more interesting. I want an army lead by an immortal hero. If I managed to defeat the vulpians now, all I'd get to fight later on would be a relatively small rebel group knocking at the doors of my empire. not epic enough.
As for the Ipetians, they are mostly save. The tengu would not persue them for long if the ran away like they did from your giants. As for the two civs in the east, I will not attack them anytime soon, as not only both players are inactive right now, but Sanae is a peaceful character. I don't know when the Drogar will come back to action, but since I know that the konenko will do basicaly nothing, I might sack them. I don't think anyone would object. As for the Roshani, they would prove a huge challenge. If there are anything like  imagine them, then their houses will be safe from fire, and the sun-gun would prove fairly powerful against my troops, as it#s reach is gigantic and it is very precise. I could always attack them at night, but since bombing them doesn't work, I'd have to go into melee, which would lead to great losses. I don't wanna wage war against them before turn 60 or something.
Nothing to fear here, I am barely using strategy. I can understand that Imp might be getting frustrated as well, as his turtling in wouldn#t work forever, however that's no reason to resort to gamebreakingly unfair strategies, while he totaly ignored any negative effects my attacks would have had on him.
A player that gets desperate and goes into unfair-mode, now THAT is something you should be afraid of.

I hope armok manages to alter Imp's strategy to an extend at which the result would be reasonable and fair.

Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: June 06, 2008, 11:27:00 am »

Personally, I think that you are taking this a bit to seriously Akroma. Alhtough a blow up the city plan would not be fair, the Valtans didn't have much of a chance from the begining and you will probably win so, it's not a big deal.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: June 06, 2008, 11:36:00 am »

Please tell me, how do I won if he blows up the city with a bomb that will only explode when my soldiers trigger it ?

Wait, that just gave me an idea

Armok, a way to make both tactics apply without having to piss of either side.
The earthquake simply triggers the bombs. Horay, not a single death on both sides, except maybe a few of the Tengu by explosion shrapnel. (And only that, remember, this time they are flying MUCH higher than usually.
The battle will still be decisive, as the Tengu will assume the Valtans are throughly dead.

I admit, it is boring as fuck, and makes me waste my strongest strategy for nothing, but at least it's not unfair.

Strife, you just ended a war without any casualities. Fuck yeah.

EDIT: it is still turn 22. Don't forget to take your turns over the arguements going on on here. I will take mine as soon as Armok writes the end-results of the attack. His version should include something about wether or not the Tengu are completely oblivious of the fact that the Valtans fled, if they know they fled but don#t know where to, or if they are able to track the Valtans.

If you still insist on writing a bloody massacer Armok, the Valtans should only have a few days of distance, the Tengu army should be able to catch up on them, being fliers and all, if they use a forced march.

PS. Isn't it rediculous all of this ranting and planning is happening without a single confirmation of the fact that Imp really wants to blow it all up ?

[ June 06, 2008: Message edited by: Akroma ]

Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: June 06, 2008, 11:42:00 am »

I agree whit Acroma 100%.
I will write this, you must be phsycic or something because I was gona do much of what you suggested anyway.
The Valtrans are dead, and if imp complains... FUCK HIM FOR POWERGAMING!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: June 06, 2008, 11:49:00 am »

Hey hey hey, Armok, don't punish him.
His whole idea of making the city a huge bomb might have been a bit unfair, but it's to some part yours, and mostly my fault. We both failed to see that blowing up the whole city might NOT kill my whole army.

I just went on a rant and started fuming so much that I blew the whole problem way out of proportion. If you insist that the tengu chase after the Valtans, give them a chance. The numbers aren't in their favour, and they have no steam guns or ballistae, but their god includes the "battle" sphere.

They deserve a chance, and it would be unfair to punish Imp for something that didn't even happen. He saw a chance to win and used it, and both of us acted like his move was the absolutely meanest and unfairest thing that ever happened.
Don't punish him, give him a chance and let some survive. Remember, the Tengu do not like killing civilians. Let enough flee so that he can continue the game.

be cause this is what it is, a game.

Edit: thanks again to Strife. You finaly gave me the inspiration on how to let this war end without altering both strategies, in a fair way that should be fun.
I just hope Armok won#t go to strictly on the Valtans now, that would make me feel guilty for ranting so much and making him angry...
 :(

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: June 06, 2008, 12:03:00 pm »

Orders received and accepted.
I need the airspeed velocity of a laden Tengu.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: June 06, 2008, 12:16:00 pm »

laden with what ?

the 50 tengu carrying the bomb should be fairly slowed down, about 5 miles per hour.

the normal travelling speed, together with their standard weaponry and standard leather armor should be somewhere around the speed of a jogger
to that they get the bonus that they can fly, and thus travel in a straight line

if they are chasing after a group that has a reasonable distance between them, they would be a bit faster than that, even if only a bit. They are travveling in a straight line, that is enough to chase down anyone, especially on a forced march, where they do not rest that much so they would be able to chase down anything that isn't in it's prefered terrain and knowing it is chased.

if they are sprinting, just think of birds. that's very fast, if only on a short distance

Nhiphanter

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the mountain
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: June 06, 2008, 12:53:00 pm »

Hrafn was being nervous, a rare feeling to him. He had been summoned to the temple by his god, something that hadnt happened in quite awhile. He could only wonder what this was about while he marched through the courtyard.

Ukko leaned over Hrafn, and motioned him to stand up.
"Hrafn, ive noticed you have ordered a call to be made for all able bodied men to gather at Uthargeshud. I may just think you are planning to attack somewhere?"
Hrafn rose to his full height and answered with a voice swelling with pride.
"Indeed i am, o' grand god. Our cities need resources, and my... scouts... have informed me of a thriving civilazation east of us. I shall make all the world fear the name of Hrafn, Lord of Storms!"
as he said these words Lighting struck a mountainpeak near the castle.
Ukko ran fingers through his beard and finally said:
"A respectable goal my champion, but you need something to inflict that fear with. I have noted an anymous lack of fearsome weapon on your person, a tool that every self respecting warlord must have"
Smile died on Hrafns lips and he became sullen looking. Finally he continued with somewhat nervous tone.
"Too true o' Grand god. So i ask you... Would you provide me with a weapon, worthy of legends and fear?"
Ukko looked at Hrafn silently
"Bold words from a mortal such as you to ask me to give something"
"True"
Suddenly the god broke at laughter and said,
"I take that into consideration. GO NOW!"
Hrafn marched out, muttering and thinking when he would he get this new weapon.
He would march out next morning with the elite regiment from the castle. They were to be at uthargeshud at few weeks. Then, the first real campaing would start...

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

Cenna was walking west, bliss in her mind, not even knowing what she was doing.
All that mattered was that she had found peace on everything by her new master.
Such wisdom her new master held that she couldnt but obey him. The whispers in her mind told her to use her harmless and diplomatic ways to gain the trust of whoever lived there. It suggested that since she was practically on holiday she could also enjoy the views of this city and get to talks with its populace!
Ofcourse, her master wished her to tell him too about this place, maybe it was worth to come for visit for him too!

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

code:

♣♣│♣♣....⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
♣♣└≈≈─○⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
.♣♣♣│⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
..⌂▲○▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲^▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
.⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂≡⌂▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂○┐..♣♣♣.÷. ▲▲▲⌂⌂○⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲∞~~∞~~⌂⌂▲○▲ ▲▲⌂....└┐..♣♣♣#. ⌂⌂⌂♣♣│♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲^▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲⌂~~~~~~~⌂▲│▲ ▲▲♣♣♣...≈≈....D♣ ♣...┌┘♣♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲∞⌂~~⌂⌂~W~⌂▲│▲ ▲▲⌂♣♣♣.≈≈≈≈..... ┌─┐.│...♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂▲▲⌂~⌂⌂▲│▲ ▲▲z=z==z≈≈└──┐.. │.└─≈≈─────○▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲┌┘▲ ▲▲⌂⌂♣♣♣┌┘....└#─ ┘....≈...♣♣.⌂▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲┌┘▲▲ ▲▲⌂⌂♣z.│.....⌂↑↑ ........♣♣♣♣┌○▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂○⌂▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲‼══╗ ▲⌂⌂♣♣..│...⌂⌂#~↑ .........♣♣♣│⌂▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣│⌂▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲○▲▲╚ ═‼⌂,,,,╪,,⌂⌂~║~. ..........♣♣│♣⌂▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣│♣⌂▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ⌂⌂...⌂.│..⌂⌂~╠↑# ≈≈≈≈≈≈....♣♣│♣⌂▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣└┐δ⌂ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲♥▲▲▲⌂⌂. .♣..⌂⌂⌂└─┐..⌂÷≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....│♣♣§
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣└┐⌂ ⌂⌂⌂○▲▲▲▲ÅÇ▲▲⌂... ♣♣♣♣.⌂...├v─Θ≈≈≈ ≈≈≈⌂≈≈≈≈≈..┌≈≈♣§
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂│♣ ♣⌂⌂│⌂⌂▲⌂⌂║⌂⌂...♣ ♣╔v╗♣♣.♣♣v....≈≈ ≈≈↑↑⌂≈≈≈≈≈.│.≈♣♣
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂..┌─┴─ ─┐δ≈⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂Å..Å♣♣♣ ç╝≈╚╗♣♣♣┌┘....≈≈ ≈≈≈☻≈≈≈≈≈≈─┘...~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲○──┘.⌂♣ ♣└─≈≈⌂⌂...ç≡──── Θ≈≈≈v─v═Θ♣♣...≈≈ ≈≈≈»≈≈≈≈....~~~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂..⌂⌂⌂ ♣♣≈≈δδç────┘...♣ ♣≈♣♣♣♣└─┘♣.c.≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈...P£.~~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂... .♣♣♣δ..♣..♣♣♣..♣ ♣♣♣♣♣♣╞╞╞..≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈.↑↑↑£▲▲⌂~~~
▲▲▲▲^▲▲▲▲⌂~~~~~. .♣♣..♣.♣♣♣♣♣♣♣.. ♣♣♣♣♣♣╞╞..≈≈≈≈≈≈ »≈≈»ΩΩ⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲⌂~~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~~~~~~ .♣♣♣..Φ..♣♣♣♣♣.. .♣♣♣♣⌂⌂T$≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑t≡▲▲▲▲⌂▲⌂~~~
▲▲▲▲⌂⌂▲⌂~~~~~~~~ .♣....ΦΦr..♣♣≡.. ♣♣♣.t¥♥t≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑↑▲▲⌂⌂.⌂▲▲⌂~~
▲▲⌂⌂~~⌂~~~~~~~~~ ......Φ......... .....⌂⌂≈»≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈»¥⌂▲♀..♀.▲⌂⌂~↑
⌂⌂~~≈≈≈≈≈↑↑⌂⌂~~~ ↑....≈≈≈........ ..≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲⌂≈≈♀▲⌂~↑≈
~~≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂▲▲▲▲ ⌂≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.¥.≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲⌂.⌂▲⌂~~~
≈≈≈↑↑≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂⌂⌂ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂¥═¥≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~
≈≈≈≈⌂≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈.↑≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂▲▲↑↑~≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌂
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈.≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈↑⌂⌂▲♥⌂~~≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂▲▲⌂~

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: June 06, 2008, 01:14:00 pm »

dear god Armok, are you still writing ?

this is going to be epic

Istrian

• Bay Watcher
  • Malevolent Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: June 06, 2008, 01:24:00 pm »

Helesh looked at the rubies he had. For the past few seasons he had been collecting souls from the mountain and the forest. He didn't even bother counting them but now he was sure of one thing : he had enough souls to lift the airship off the ground. The only problem was getting to it as he would most certainly be questionned by the Shadow Council for failing in his duties, albeit temporarily. Still, he would find a way to return to the city unnoticed and complete the soul transfer. If necessary he would ask his brothers for help.

===============================================================================

code:
Shushaw Shesh              : NE Forest              : Thelash   : Hamlet(46)
Shushaw Hath               : N of Sh. Shesh         : Thelash   : Citadel(31)

code:
Shraal    : Shushaw Shesh         : Writing books/Administration
Shel      : Shushaw Hath          : Administration
Helesh    : Around Hath           : Administration(?)/Hunting souls (5/5)
Thlash    : Shushaw Shesh         : Supervising ship construction (3/4)
Shehal    : Oakvale               : Diplomatic duty

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: June 06, 2008, 02:41:00 pm »

((Actulay, I have not been able to begin writing ntill now, and I'll probably make my own turn first, such as it is. Sorry to disappoint you.  :(
Thou it may still end up rather epic, but I don't know until it's done. Thou, due to the nature of imps strategy I might have to be less strict than preferred otherwise in order to make it so.
And the laden part was only some random internet reference... Airspeed velocity on laden swallow thing...))
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: June 06, 2008, 02:54:00 pm »

((Ok, I am doing this first, then I’ll begin on the battle, sorry for the delay.
Also, the battle is my obvious excuse for lack of RP.))

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Turn 22:

code:

♣♣│♣♣....⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
♣♣└≈≈─○⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
.♣♣♣│⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
..⌂▲○▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲^▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
.⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂≡⌂▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂○┐..♣♣♣.÷. ▲▲▲⌂⌂○⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲∞~~∞~~⌂⌂▲○▲ ▲▲⌂....└┐..♣♣♣#. ⌂⌂⌂♣♣│♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲^▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲⌂~~~~~~~⌂▲│▲ ▲▲♣♣♣...≈≈....D♣ ♣...┌┘♣♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲∞⌂~~⌂⌂~W~⌂▲│▲ ▲▲⌂♣♣♣.≈≈≈≈..... ┌─┐.│...♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂▲▲⌂~⌂⌂▲│▲ ▲▲z=z==z≈≈└──┐.. │.└─≈≈─────○▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲┌┘▲ ▲▲⌂⌂♣♣♣┌┘....└#─ ┘....≈...♣♣.⌂▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲┌┘▲▲ ▲▲⌂⌂♣z.│.....⌂↑↑ ........♣♣♣♣┌○▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂○⌂▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲‼══╗ ▲⌂⌂♣♣..│...⌂⌂#~↑ .........♣♣♣│⌂▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣│⌂▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲○▲▲╚ ═‼⌂,,,,╪,,⌂⌂~║~. ..........♣♣│♣⌂▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣│♣⌂▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ⌂⌂...⌂.│..⌂⌂~╠↑# ≈≈≈≈≈≈....♣♣│♣⌂▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣└┐δ⌂ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲♥▲▲▲⌂⌂. .♣..⌂⌂⌂└─┐..⌂÷≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....│♣♣§
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣└┐⌂ ⌂⌂⌂○▲▲▲▲ÅÇ▲▲⌂... ♣♣♣♣.⌂...├v─Θ≈≈≈ ≈≈≈⌂≈≈≈≈≈..┌≈≈♣§
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂│♣ ♣⌂⌂│⌂⌂▲⌂⌂║⌂⌂...♣ ♣╔v╗♣♣.♣♣v....≈≈ ≈≈↑↑⌂≈≈≈≈≈.│.≈♣♣
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂..┌─┴─ ─┐δ≈⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂Å..Å♣♣♣ ç╝≈╚╗♣♣♣┌┘....≈≈ ≈≈≈☻≈≈≈≈≈≈─┘...~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲○──┘.⌂♣ ♣└─≈≈⌂⌂...ç≡──── Θ≈≈≈v─v═Θ♣♣...≈≈ ≈≈≈»≈≈≈≈....~~~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂..⌂⌂⌂ ♣♣≈≈δδç────┘...♣ ♣≈♣♣♣♣└─┘♣.c.≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈...P£.~~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂... .♣♣♣δ..♣..♣♣♣..♣ ♣♣♣♣♣♣╞╞╞..≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈.↑↑↑£▲▲⌂~~~
▲▲▲▲^▲▲▲▲⌂~~~~~. .♣♣..♣.♣♣♣♣♣♣♣.. ♣♣♣♣♣♣╞╞..≈≈≈≈≈≈ »≈≈»ΩΩ⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲⌂~~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~~~~~~ .♣♣♣..Φ..♣♣♣♣♣.. .♣♣♣♣⌂⌂T$≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑t≡▲▲▲▲⌂▲⌂~~~
▲▲▲▲⌂⌂▲⌂~~~~~~~~ .♣....ΦΦr..♣♣≡.. ♣♣♣.t¥♥t≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑↑▲▲⌂⌂.⌂▲▲⌂~~
▲▲⌂⌂~~⌂~~~~~~~~~ ......Φ......... .....⌂⌂≈»≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈»¥⌂▲♀..♀.▲⌂⌂~↑
⌂⌂~~≈≈≈≈≈↑↑⌂⌂~~~ ↑....≈≈≈........ ..≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲⌂≈≈♀▲⌂~↑≈
~~≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂▲▲▲▲ ⌂≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.¥.≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲⌂.⌂▲⌂~~~
≈≈≈↑↑≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂⌂⌂ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂¥═¥≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~
≈≈≈≈⌂≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈.↑≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂▲▲↑↑~≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌂
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈.≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈↑⌂⌂▲♥⌂~~≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂▲▲⌂~

Efil-inira: 42 !!elves!! (hamlet) (+-0 since last turn)
Ariquemera: 85 !!elves!! (Grows to town) (+3 since last turn)
In armies/expeditions: 3 !!elves!!
Other: 21 working/travelling between Ariquemera and Efil-inira.
Total: 151 !!elves!!

((Fothacema negotiates whit Dracon.
Iranineleni sobs in the giant’s fire-pit.
Amizoimi live happily whit the Zefies.
Efil-inira has stagnated.
The new tower in Efil-inira is now 60m.
Some of various building and science done in Ariquemera:
The great tower in Ariquemera is constructed to a full 111m finally and mostly finished, the stuff that is left will be finished next turn and the tower described.))

List of important people:
Acathiima, hero and leader of Efil-inira: Legendary organizer, skilled bow!!elf!! (Doing paperwork and ruling from The Seat of Authority, in Efil-inira.)
Yanenirica-Awidi, advisor and secretary of Acathiima: professional lawyer, professional diplomat, legendary organizer, master politician, legendary liar, legendary flatterer. (Doing paperwork and ruling by The Seat of Authority, in Efil-inira.)
Ilecaaye, ground-breaking geologist: grand-master miner, grand legendary geologist, talented metalworker, master chemist, skilled mechanic, master mathematician. (Making science in Ariquemera.)
Fothacema, scout/diplomat: professional scout, skilled ranger, talented diplomat (negotiating whit the Dracon.)
Iranineleni, lawyer: professional lawyer, professional diplomat, skilled organizer, novice politician, dabbling jackass, dabbling scout. (Captured and “enslaved” by storm giants.)
Amizoimi, scout/diplomat: skilled scout, skilled ranger, talented bow!!elf!!, talented diplomat, novice middlemanagement, novice cartographer. (negotiating whit the Zefies.)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: June 06, 2008, 03:48:00 pm »

((Shit, I think I made a grave miscalcultion the entire time, I am not sure the idea I got will work any more.
Namly, I somehow got into my head that the whole thing took place on the east coast, so I could use the mountains for a global-scale landslide triggered by the quake.
now doing that would destroy what little is left of the tengu, which is unwanted.
I might come up whit another idea, but it wont be fast, I have to reconsider the entire situation and restart from scratch.   :())
Edit :((I really suck at this, I have delayed the game two days for all of you out of sheer incompetence...))

[ June 06, 2008: Message edited by: Armok ]

Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: June 06, 2008, 03:56:00 pm »

short summary to help you:

Valtans turn the city into a bomb

valtans flee into any direction Imp specified. If not, they probably head away from the tengu (duh)

tengu drop their suprise

earth quake starts

earthquake triggers bombs

bombs fuck up the city

the earth quake only has a radius that is slightly smaller than the city, and won't have any effect on neighbouring tiles

tengu are shocked by the explosions at first, but eventually come down to look for anything valueable left

they notice that there are no corpses anywhere and come to the conclusion that the valtans left

they find their tracks and start to chase after them

and now, this is where you come in
when the tengu find the valtans, what will happen ?

you know, I really need to go to bed now, but  I won't before this is written
please, we expect nothing perfect

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: June 06, 2008, 04:29:00 pm »

Well, the thing is I want this ti be epic in atleas one way, and none of the things you mentioned are really very epic.
What I had planed when I thought the Drogar was the Valtran was to have there be some kind of resonance effect betwen the firebombs and the quake or some miscalqulation by the preists so the quake become MUCH bigger and a huge chunk of montain range colapsed and covered several tiles in a landslide sending global tsunami and dustclouds all over the place, and havingg the valtran ship surf away on the wave and the tengu chasing after, the actual batttle taking place at hight speed aboard the ship in the midle orf the ocean.
there are sttill montains so I COULD do it but it'd ruin that statue you have there and maybe the tenngu city, and also those montains are not at all big enought really.

Edit: OR we could just say that you just wrote is the official description, and I start writing only a week after when the tengu catch up on the valtran...
Would that work? not as good but it's better than nothing...

[ June 06, 2008: Message edited by: Armok ]

Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 81