Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 81

Author Topic: Battle of the Gods II: an RP Thread  (Read 106431 times)

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: Battle of the Gods II: an RP Thread
« Reply #480 on: May 30, 2008, 03:24:00 am »

((You missed my last turn.  I've updated the map.  

As it stands, I see no problem with the wraith, provided it can only be used in giant settlements which have a temple.  Its cold attack would make it particularly dangerous to !!elves!!, though the whole good/bad thing is rather subjective isn't it?  What classifies as good, what as bad, and what falls between the two?  Anyways, I'm already cooking up an interesting plot for when Riet finally meets it, as I'm assuming it looks similar to an Ipetian dark one.  Ah, the possibilities; I'm glad I added that backstory.  In any case, I'll post my turn later today.))

code:

♣♣│♣♣....⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
♣♣└≈≈─○⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
.♣♣♣│⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
..⌂▲○▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲^▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
.⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂○┐..♣♣♣.⌂. ▲▲▲⌂⌂○⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~⌂~~⌂⌂▲○▲ ▲▲⌂....└┐..♣♣♣#♣ ⌂⌂⌂♣♣│♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲^▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲⌂~~~~~~~⌂▲│▲ ▲▲♣♣♣...≈≈....♣♣ ♣...┌┘♣♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲⌂⌂~~⌂⌂~~~⌂▲│▲ ▲▲⌂♣♣♣.≈≈≈≈..... ┌─┐.│...♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂▲▲⌂~⌂⌂▲│▲ ▲▲⌂♣Z♣÷z≈≈└──┐.. │.└─≈≈─────○▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲┌┘▲ ▲▲⌂⌂♣♣♣┌┘....└#─ ┘....≈...♣♣.⌂▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲┌┘▲▲ ▲▲⌂⌂♣♣.│.....⌂↑↑ ........♣♣♣♣┌○▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂○⌂▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲‼══╗ ▲⌂⌂♣♣..│...⌂⌂#~↑ .........♣♣♣│⌂▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣│⌂▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲○▲▲╚ ═‼⌂,,,,╪e.⌂⌂~║~. ..........♣♣│♣⌂▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣│♣⌂▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ⌂⌂...⌂.│..⌂⌂~╠↑# ≈≈≈≈≈≈....♣♣│♣⌂▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣└┐♣⌂ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲♥▲▲▲⌂⌂. .♣..⌂⌂⌂└─┐..⌂÷≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....│♣♣§
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣└┐⌂ ⌂⌂⌂○▲▲▲▲Å▲▲▲⌂... ♣♣♣♣.⌂...├v─Θ≈≈≈ ≈≈≈⌂≈≈≈≈≈..┌≈≈♣§
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂│♣ ♣⌂⌂│⌂⌂▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂e..♣ ♣╔v╗♣♣.♣♣v....≈≈ ≈≈↑↑⌂≈≈≈≈≈.│.≈♣♣
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂..┌─┴─ ≡┐δ≈⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂Å..Åç♣♣ ╔╝≈╚╗♣♣♣┌┘....≈≈ ≈≈≈☻≈≈≈≈≈≈─┘..K~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲○──┘.⌂♣ ♣└─≈≈⌂⌂....┌─≡── Θ≈≈≈v─v═Θ♣♣...≈≈ ≈≈≈»≈≈≈≈...P~~~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂..⌂⌂⌂ ♣♣≈≈δ─────X┘...♣ ♣≈♣♣♣♣└─┘♣..÷≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈...⌂£.~~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂... .♣♣♣δ..♣..♣♣♣..♣ ♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣..≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈.↑↑↑£▲▲⌂~~~
▲▲▲▲^▲▲▲▲⌂~~~~~. .♣♣..♣.♣♣♣♣♣♣♣.. ♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣..≈≈≈≈≈≈ »≈≈»ΩΩ⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲⌂~~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~~~~~~ .♣♣♣...ç.♣♣♣♣♣.. Φ♣♣♣♣⌂⌂t$»≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑↑≡▲▲▲▲⌂▲⌂~~~
▲▲▲▲⌂⌂▲⌂~~~~~~~~ .♣..R.♣....♣r..Φ Φ♣♣t.¥♥⌂≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑⌂▲▲⌂⌂.⌂▲▲⌂~~
▲▲⌂⌂~~⌂~~~~~~~~~ .......≡........ .....⌂⌂≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈»¥⌂▲♀..♀.▲⌂⌂~↑
⌂⌂~~≈≈≈≈≈↑↑⌂⌂~~~ ↑....≈≈≈........ ..≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲⌂≈≈♀▲⌂~↑≈
~~≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂▲▲▲▲ ⌂≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.¥.»≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲⌂.⌂▲⌂~~~
≈≈≈↑↑≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂⌂⌂ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂¥═¥≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~
≈≈≈≈⌂≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈.↑≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂▲▲↑↑~≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌂
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈.≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈↑⌂⌂▲♥⌂~~≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂▲▲⌂~

All generalizations are false....including this one.

Nhiphanter

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the mountain
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: May 30, 2008, 03:44:00 am »

OOC: well, you maybe right about the good/bad thing, ive not really paid thought to that direction so i may need to take this on account in future updates.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: May 30, 2008, 07:08:00 am »

OOC: what I have observed about the wraith:

-can move between settlements of the giants in less than one turn, no matter the distance

- inside of the settlements he can teleport at will

- touching him will freeze you to death in seconds, even if your body temperature is 600°. Imagine what it would do to the other races

- even if he is bound to your own settlements, he still makes your defence almost impenetrable

- judging by the fact that he is a bodyless ghost, he is probably invulnerable to most standard weapons

do I need to go on ? This is not just overpowered, it is god-modding.
Vimes son was already kind of overpowered, but considering he some sort of divine group-project, and will take about 60-80 turns to grow up, a time over which almost everyone will have massive armies who are capable of dealing with that kind of stuff, I have no objection against this half-god, because he is within reasonable boundaries.

your wraith is like a gigantic electric fence around your settlements.
and come on, your god is already on the map, together with your immortal champion, and an army of giants that are stronger than most things existing on the map.
Next thing we know and you will fill your moats with carp and break the game completely.

tl;dr : the wraith is TOO overpowered

I will take my turn later, I need to go buy groceries now.

Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Nhiphanter

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the mountain
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 30, 2008, 07:38:00 am »

Those are all very valid points Akroma, maybe i did make him too powerful. Homever, i must insist that he stays powerful even if i tone his abilities down in the future, there would be no point having him if he wasnt a viable danger for the lone challenger. That said, i am not going remove him from gameplay bynow, since i have quite alot of plans regarding how to play him out. Ill try to reason his abilities now...

-Yes, he can move between settlements in less than turn. That is one of the reasons i made him. To handle direct order giving from Hrafn between settlements fast and in RP way.

-Teleporting in settlements: Well, what else? He isnt much of a fighter in PHYSICAL sense, but can move fast. Either he moves really fast like thelash or he teleports. The giant settlements arent even that large, especially the outpost in question, so the distances arent even very long.

-The icy touch: well... i agree that this was all too overpowered, though i imagine all undead beings have this ability. It can be removed(unused in future) if that is your wish.

-Defense force? well, i dunno about that, i didnt plan to use him like that, eventhough i killed the !!elf!!. I'm quite sure that i can pull out something that restricts use like that. And above all, i am a supporter of fair play. The wraith was created more or less for storytelling purposes.

-True, but not entirely. He's only hard to hit, but he is not invulnerable.

Now please do try to express your points politely so that i might feel like making things more enjoyable for all. Nastying around doesnt get anyone anywhere.

edit: And i still think the wraith is quite cool idea that might lead to some interesting plot twists withing the game. This is RP afterall. Not a serious boardgame.

[ May 30, 2008: Message edited by: Nhiphanter ]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 30, 2008, 08:20:00 am »

((not a defence force ? there is no need to take down an entire attack group. just take down the leader. Well, whatever, lets listen to other players views on this. If he stays, remember, overpoweredness gets contered by overpoweredness, and you might not like these "interesting plottwists" that are coming for you one day))

-------------------------------

code:
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂▲▲⌂~⌂⌂▲│▲ ▲▲⌂♣Z♣÷z≈≈└──┐.. │.└─≈≈─────○▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲⌂⌂▲⌂~~~~~~~~ .♣..R.♣....♣r..Φ Φ♣t..¥♥⌂≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑t▲▲⌂⌂.⌂▲▲⌂~~
⌂⌂~~≈≈≈≈≈↑↑⌂⌂~~~ ↑....≈≈≈........ ..≈≈≈≈≈≈»≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲⌂≈≈♀▲⌂~↑≈
~~≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂▲▲▲▲ ⌂≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.¥.≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲⌂.⌂▲⌂~~~

Madara was about to go to sleep, as he heard a sound at his window. A messenger crow from one of his ninjas came in to make a report. With great curiosity, he unfolded the paper wrapped around it's ankle and read. It was a somewhat detailed report about a village at the eastern coast, inhabited by these dog-monsters that "visited" this place not too long ago. With a face that was almost impossible to read, he formulated a plan in his mind. There was no time to sleep now. He had to meditate and contact Koga at once.
---------------------------------------
(( It's up to you Imp how much my spy saw. He was scouting your village for a whole turn (last turn, he didn't move), so he had plenty time to watch. However, he can barely tell your Valtans apart, so his counts are only that accurate, lets say +/- 8. The report should include the number of civilians, the number of men at arms, a rough layout of the village, and whatever else might be of interest. Of course my spy has no access to more secret information. Consider your answer well, it will impact the outcome greatly))

Koga immediatly understood the urgency of this order. When he first heared it, he was so shocked he almost lost concentration and broke the connection. Without losing any time, he ordered his men around, fullfilling his fathers wishes.
Within just a few days, the ship anchored in Eientei was filled with fod and water, and 15 men in arms. From Eientei, it moved to Mahoyiga, were the rest of the troops would soon be gathered...

Sanae let her eye fly over the surrouding land. It has been months since this settlement was founded, and it was about time to greet the neighbours.
She send out a group of 5 men, 2 diplomats, 1 merchant, and 2 guards, to scout the surrounding land for any signs of life.

(( The ninja who went to the west is moving another tile westwards. The ship in Eientei is now in Mahoyiga, preparing to leave))

Mohayiga+harbour: town : 98
Eientei: village: 40
Murakami: hamlet : 30
Makai : outpost : 17
Divine shrine : cloister : 5

The ship of Eientei: 15 men in arms, 6 trained warriors, 9 unskilled fighters

Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 30, 2008, 09:43:00 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Akroma:
<STRONG>OOC: what I have observed about the wraith:

-can move between settlements of the giants in less than one turn, no matter the distance

- inside of the settlements he can teleport at will

- touching him will freeze you to death in seconds, even if your body temperature is 600°. Imagine what it would do to the other races

- even if he is bound to your own settlements, he still makes your defence almost impenetrable

- judging by the fact that he is a bodyless ghost, he is probably invulnerable to most standard weapons

do I need to go on ? This is not just overpowered, it is god-modding.
Vimes son was already kind of overpowered, but considering he some sort of divine group-project, and will take about 60-80 turns to grow up, a time over which almost everyone will have massive armies who are capable of dealing with that kind of stuff, I have no objection against this half-god, because he is within reasonable boundaries.

your wraith is like a gigantic electric fence around your settlements.
and come on, your god is already on the map, together with your immortal champion, and an army of giants that are stronger than most things existing on the map.
Next thing we know and you will fill your moats with carp and break the game completely.

tl;dr : the wraith is TOO overpowered
</STRONG>

((Exactly my position, albeit maybe I would have communicated it less clearly.

I have one idea for the wraith that I think would be ok, here's a list of properties:

He can teleport anywhere inside temples, and can always telepot back to his master, but outside he must just move at say the speed of a fast ninja, he can walk thought walls.
He is completely incorporeal, meaning that he can not be harmed by anything physical (possibly magic, but mostly invulnerable).
Hes tuch causes a very unpleasant and frightening freezing feeling, but can actually do anything physical. He can however be extremely frightening in sound and appearance, and might use that in combat.
He can't sense auras from just feelings, maybe those from divine magic like gods themselves or Iten, and even then only for short distances. Actually he has only a sense of hearing (about dog quality), and a bad blurry half blind vision as his only senses.

How does that sound to you, powerful but still lots more balanced?))

So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: May 30, 2008, 12:04:00 pm »

LONG POST WARNING (Although aren't all of the ones here. . .)

Gouzzi looked around his village. He was quite worried. It had been far to long since he had heard from the settlement groups. His engineers had finished one section of road. Gouzzi decided that he would send out another group of searchers, to try to find his leader.

The settlement's population is reduced to 14. The rest go down the road and are currently mingling with the Engineers.

=============================
The settlement group meanwhile, was not doing to well.
Yankee had gotten lost. His zefies stayed loyal, yet he felt very guilty for making them wander around. He really wondered whether or not the forest had some type of magic protecting it. They eventually ended up in a small clearing. Again. Felu groaned. "Yankee, do you think I can give every blade of grass here a name? We see them so often. Ya know?"

Yankee started to reply when theentire vicinity was wrethed with dark purple smoke. Felu called out, "GAS! GAS! QUICK BOYS!"
There were several seconds of fumbling. Then a voice called out, "Oops, sorry for alarming you guys. I'mthe god who was put in charge of you."

Yankee was able to make out the form of the god Strife Exasperated from the months of travel, Yankee motioned for everyone to sit down. The conference with a god. Strife motioned, and a barrel of rootbeer suddenally appeared. "I see you need a bit of work on your navigation Yankee. Here, have drink."

"I don't want to be a micromanager. I'll give you a bit of help here, but probbly no more. This clearing would make a very good spot for the capital. Also, here is a map of the world, as it is right now.

code:

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂▲▲⌂~⌂⌂▲│▲ ▲▲⌂♣zZ=z≈≈└──┐.. │.└─≈≈─────○▲▲▲▲

"Have fun figuring it all out Yankee. Also as a 'you're not lost anymore' present, here."
In a smaller cloud of smoke, Strife vanished. In his place were three huge barrels. There was also ten warthogs (animal, not plane). Yankee was alarmed at first, but they proved to be tame in the extreme. The barrels were full of rottbeer that was not very tame. Felu picked up the map and handed it to Yankee. "I sort of wish that there was a legend. Are we the z?"

"We'll figure it out later Felu. For now, ESTABLISH HOPEGEM, THE CAPITAL OF THE ZEFIE CONGLMERATE! Let's get to work, people."

Even the avatars expire eventually.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 30, 2008, 12:09:00 pm »

Strife returns to the gameboard and looks around. "I guess we have a bunch of issues to decide among ourselves. As far as the wraith goes, I wonder what would happen if it was to meet thhe zefie equivelent to excaliber. I have no problem with if provided it isn't to strong. As far as god-killing goes. . ."

Strife pulls out his drawing of the landship again, and replaces the bastilla with a cannon. He thinks for a moment. Stife sighs, crumples the paper up and throws the paper behind his shoulder. It nearly obliterates the Irish Pub that the !!elves!! built. He doesn't notice the small creatures grab the scematics. . .

Even the avatars expire eventually.

Nhiphanter

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the mountain
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 30, 2008, 01:12:00 pm »

OOC: Armok, your suggestions sound all fine to me though there are few things i wish to have.

-The wraiths touch, though not as powerful as before, should be able to harm the victim in someway (like paralyzing them from fear or something like that. Remember barrow wights from Lord of the rings?)

-To add, i am going to retain wraiths control over weather, since that actually fits Ukko's pantheon. Also, i must insist that he retains his abilities to manipulate beings and items with his mind in order to have some way to affect the world around him.

-about the senses, your suggestions actually sound very good, though i would want to buff up his ability to hear. Also he would only see shadows and maybe more clearly things that are unnatural, like he would be always partially in the "shadow world" (Lord of the rings again)

What do you say? Also, before you say it, i am Not going down the path of reversing my actions. We're now making it so that futuru misuse would be avoided, but things have happened as they have, and your scout is dead Armok.

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • has gone stark raving mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 30, 2008, 01:17:00 pm »

((Akroma: Well, lessee...
code:

Population: 98-100?(based on Jamini's site size rules)

Standing Military: +/-30 on-duty at any time, off-duty unknown

Civilian population: 50-70?

Town layout:
6 roughly circular groupings of structures(residential?)
semicircular harbor area on coast.
3 building facades carved into cliff face(purpose unknown)
Single main street connecting all sections.

Defenses: Approaches to north and south protected by trenches filled with seawater;
appear to be empty at low tide.
East border faces sea, cliff face to west appears impassable.

Countless vessels in harbor, all appear to be civilian.

That should be enough, although it may sound like a bit much. Don't worry, there's plenty I haven't revealed.  ;)))

((EDIT: Fixed the page))

[ May 30, 2008: Message edited by: Impending Doom ]

Quote from: Robert A.Heinlein
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 30, 2008, 01:24:00 pm »

((  ;)  there is plenty I haven't revealed either))

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: May 30, 2008, 01:33:00 pm »

((
Hmm... If you DO reverse that action it's a deal Nhiphanter, and I still consider it a compromize.
I't is not that you cant kill him, but you did some serius RP errors and you are suposed to corect that.
Being riped apart by savages when insistin in civil rights=fun!
Being smatted like a fly just to not waste your time without you checking up on the char at all = bad.
Please? *puppy eyes*))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Nhiphanter

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the mountain
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 30, 2008, 01:40:00 pm »

OOC: Im anyway posting my turn now.

A gust of wind was felt again in the temple. The wraith appeared again in front of the main statue at the other end of the temple hall. The foxthing was trying to escape, Clumsily. With a lift his hand the doors to the slammed shut. Sliding to the shadows the wraith moved behind the foxthing, desperately trying to get through. Only one word echoed in his mind. Death. He raised his hands, ready to fry the being with the force of lighting when he abrubtly felt another force in his body. Irresistable force that told him to lower his hands and... talk to the thing! Curse that monster of being that his master was! Even here, he couldnt disobey him! Waves of hate poured into his mind, yet he couldnt but follow his orders.

The wraith let out a low hiss and spoke out to the being, that was still trying to escape through the closed doors. "Yoouuu... Arre... Heere..." It let out a hissing laughter and continued "WE... wisshh... to... TALK... to... Yuuoo..."

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

Ragndir surveyed the horizon with an angry and totally fed up look in his face. The last of the campfires was behind him, now slowly fading. They had been racing to this campfire only to find out that noone was nearby, not even a distant dustcloud was there to tell about movement on the plains. Ragndir had been chasing shadows for how long? Months? Years? It was time to go home from this godforsaken land. The oracle could stuff his own staff into his arse.

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

Uthargeshuds walls were being tored town. The storm giants worked feverishly to disassemble the old palisade when just as many were bringing large square stone blocks into the area. Farther away about 15 giants were busily digging a trench for stone road leading to Hrafngard. Taranis watched all this, his mind swelling with pride when observing the lives of the giants. He had led them to prosperity and decadence, conditions that were uncommon among usual giants. The townsfolk supported him fully and he was going to ask for permission to start building a keep in the middle of the town. Soon, they would have stone walls. Uthargeshud was growing fast.

(So, can uthargeshud advance to town? Its quite old, and considering its position is quite favourable it is growing fast)

code:

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂▲▲⌂~⌂⌂▲│▲ ▲▲⌂♣zZ=z≈≈└──┐.. │.└─≈≈─────○▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~~~~~~ .♣♣♣..ç..♣♣♣♣♣.. Φ♣♣♣♣⌂⌂t$»≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑↑≡▲▲▲▲⌂▲⌂~~~

Nhiphanter

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the mountain
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: May 30, 2008, 01:44:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Armok:
<STRONG>((
Hmm... If you DO reverse that action it's a deal Nhiphanter, and I still consider it a compromize.
I't is not that you cant kill him, but you did some serius RP errors and you are suposed to corect that.
Being riped apart by savages when insistin in civil rights=fun!
Being smatted like a fly just to not waste your time without you checking up on the char at all = bad.
Please? *puppy eyes*))</STRONG>

allright, allright, but that requires that jamini too modifies his post a bit.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: May 30, 2008, 01:48:00 pm »

((I might be able to RP him back, maybe hearing armok grumble about it Youh could 'respawn' the elf a few miles from the outpost.  He does have a death domain.  Even if he isn't very good with it.))
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 81