Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 81

Author Topic: Battle of the Gods II: an RP Thread  (Read 106422 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: Battle of the Gods II: an RP Thread
« Reply #420 on: May 28, 2008, 09:06:00 pm »

((Maybe you should call them something else? As far as I understood it the humans of this setting are on a multiverse level of tech, and driven by a cold realist scientific greed that even the most evil of gods and demons fear, they put themselves above the magical order of the multiverse. The tech level is above any "scifi" imagined and even the lowest of them have near infinite material power.))
((edit: in response to edit: maybe we should explain it as being different races then and just a coincidence in pronunciation (and appearance?)? ))

[ May 28, 2008: Message edited by: Armok ]

So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 28, 2008, 09:12:00 pm »

((I'll do some editing then.  I must not have picked up on it, I saw other races bothered by the humans, but I never stuck them all together. As the same humans each time.  But really....Youh is human...or a human looking god anyway.  

EDIT:I see I neglected to mention it in this thread, but I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in the first one.  It could always be written off as Youh disguising himself as a Dracon or something.

I can name them Artolians.  Thats the name of the country most of them live in. I can just not mention them too.  Though.))

[ May 28, 2008: Message edited by: Greiger ]

Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: May 28, 2008, 09:17:00 pm »

((Well, elves (thou that doesn't really count for this argument as they are actually related as I said), dwarves, the upper body of Ipetians, Storm Giants, and what have you are also human LOOKING. It seems to be a common way to look simply, nothing strange.))
((And Artolians is good I think.))

Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Mel_Vixen

• Bay Watcher
  • Hobby: accidently thread derailment
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 28, 2008, 09:18:00 pm »

ooc: The hypertech Human are the background of my race Armok if used them as a reason why the Roshani are coming to this world. They base mainly on MTG Phyrexians of the brothers war.

I had discribed how my humans had killed theyr gods sometime earlier and pointing at a god with a hot stick wasnt a method to kill a God.

[ May 28, 2008: Message edited by: Heph ]

[sarcasm] You know what? I love grammar Nazis! They give me that warm and fuzzy feeling. I am so ashamed of my bad english and that my first language is German. [/sarcasm]

Proud to be a Furry.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 28, 2008, 09:19:00 pm »

((Allrighty, I'll do some editing. *Takes out his retcon stamp*)
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: May 28, 2008, 09:24:00 pm »

((I atleast interpreted it as the "dark ones" from the Ipetian backstory also being those humans.
And there has been a few other mentions of it as well.
And I hate humans and think the idea of them being superdemonicaly is awesome.))
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Jamini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 28, 2008, 09:28:00 pm »

"Armok, all of the tiles are locked while the game runs. This board is mine, custom-built by a close friend of mine. Nothing on it can harm us without our consent, and then only if we go down there personally. Relax" Vime replied irritably, his smile waning into a thin shadow of itself. "Besides, as I said all you need to do is say the word and his research will be stopped abruptly. Even a scientist needs materials to work with, after all. And the immortality of any individual only lasts as long as you will it too. If you are so terrified of it simply ask for help or seek out a way to control your pieces."

~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~

Kara smiled lightly at Larika as they emerged in the warm afternoon sun, dropping the Valtan's hand and stooping down on all four handpaws into a comfortable walk. Above the light refracting across the river as they left a side door of the palace. "Erois asked the very same thing when I met him. My best answer is that my people are very agile. Honestly, I don't understand how you can balance on two feet like that comfortably for any length of time. Doesn't it make your back ache, don't your feet get sore from hours of using them on end? It's much more natural to use all four limbs after all."

"I must apologize again for the deception." Nierel said, dropping his head in a short bow, "However it was a neccessity in order to get you here. Had lord Kireal known about the trade agrement the explorer Karaman had signed he would have refused to allow you to build though the city to spite her and those of Aveceleba, or worse...placed a prohibitive tax on your goods to prevent them from reaching the capital." Shaking his head, the soldier politly proferred his palm to the drink, "I must not, tonight I will need to ride hard to catch up to my comrades while they daly with the lord. Lam would do no good with an intoxicated driver."

"Now is the time I must tell you why we let you go though that farce Añutamun, for you had to see we, the people of Romilath, must deal with daily. That Kireal, the bastard, managed to get his name written into every legal code within the city charter. Everything, every work order, every polotical decision, even the military is under his control. Vulpi like myself, more recent immagrants whom consist of the majority of the population have little to no say in the government. He has literally paralyzed every process of our economy with this policy. We need to fight back against him, and in order to do that we need a trigger. This trigger will be you."

((Aside to Imp: Vulpinan's are quadrupeds with grasping digets on each foot. Each limb is equally capable of wielding a weapon, tool, or shield so long as they have at least one limb supporting their weight. Thus is why I don't reference thier appendages as hands and feet. Ocationally they will stand on any two limbs (primarily the limbs furthest from their heads, so as to see what they are doing) in order to do certin things, like write while standing or operating machinery, however doing so for a prolonged period of time is uncomfortable for them.

Vulpinan's also are very agile on a whole and have supple bodies not unlike that of a cat, thus they also can do some contortions that most mammals would consider quite painful with only minimal discomfort.

This can lead to interesting combat tactics, normally involving a buckler strapped across the outside of each leg (attached with either a strap around the wrist, or held by a bar that wraps around their hand) and a single weapon, or to two hands being used for a single weapon and a pair of sheilds. Few vulpinan's try to use more then two hands for weaponry, mostly due to the stability required for using a shield, sword, axe or axe. The only exception to this is vulpinan heavy cavalry (wolfriders), who often use one forelimb to hold onto the saddlehorn and use their remaining arms for weapons. )

((OOC: I would prefer if we avoid the God-killing for the most part, unless it becomes part of a plot. After all, much unlike the other Battles this one is very distinctly a board game for our gods. Either way, Vime could stop the research and production within that tile rather quickly by causing the Uranium deposits to become severly strained, or any other deposit that affects the research or livelyhood of the !!elves!! for that matter. One of his domains is prosperity, and unless a god with Earth, Technology, Radioactive Material, or another prosperity god were to revoke it they would be effectivly screwed. Obviously this has limits, but if every !!elf!! is required to search for food to stop them from starving, they cannot advance.

As a fair note, I try to downplay the gods in my roleplaying as the pieces on the board become more and more involved with each other. It's far more fun to plan a bloodless coup using pawns of another player than to write about a horribly contrived plot device that brings every god and their mother into it.))

Tales to remember from Bay12:
http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=41896.0

GENERATION -23:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and subtract 1 from the generation. Social experiment.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 28, 2008, 09:42:00 pm »

"Hmm, I think you are right Vimes, those things are infinitely more dangerous than the other pieces on the board, but they are still in a tactically impossible situation and learning enough to become an actual threat will take decades of board time. I was startled that's all."

((well, I see it almost like 3 intervoven RPs, and I enjoy all of them, and could also really see any of them without the others but that would of corse be less fun.
Basicaly one abaut the board as an actual world whit gods just acting ocationaly kinda like clasic mythology.
One relaxed abaut all the gos chilling out whit a game and eating souls as snacks.
And one darker one, glimpsed, about greed so great good and evil unite against a common foe.))
((Oh, and I should probably go to bed soon, the sun is rising. X_X))

Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Jamini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 28, 2008, 09:42:00 pm »

((Urgh, no no no! Let's get away from metagaming too much here. This thread is about the board game, not about an interplaner threght of humans. Quite frankly, the Ipetian dark ones sound far more like a twisted and prolific form the of the Thelash than anything else to me.

Now I'm not discounting humans as being a cause for many races to travel between the planes. However, they should not be assumed as the all-encompassing demon.

For one, we are gods playing a 'board game'. If there was a threght to all of our existances we would not be likely to playing a game, and the tone of the entire post should have been much darker and less party-like from the get-go.

Personally, I find it much more plausible that humans are simply a type of unit that happens to be very flexible and utalitarian(and thus used by tournament players of our game, making them enemies that we, as hobbiests, would all fear to see.) Let's leave out the danger to our immortal avatar's lives. My own god is sane enough not to allow things to get that far, and I trust that your gods are as well. As for our immortal 'selves', I have assumed we can all appear as we wish at any time. Youh appearing as a human is his own decision as possibly being an ascended human, much like Issha.

Either way, the owner of the board is not likely to allow anything too dangerous to happen to his companions. So far he has been trying to act very calm and cool, working not to get angry and smooth tempers (even that of Kanako and Swuako, who were actaully attacked by a spicy foodstuff by a very energentic and hyperactive god.). If things get out of hand, it's likely that he will pack up the entire thing rather than let it degenerate too far.

Ass a final note: Mass-recon = BAD greiger. Let armok fix his posts since they are much more recent, I prefer Youh as he is.))

GENERATION -23:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and subtract 1 from the generation. Social experiment.

Jamini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 28, 2008, 09:46:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Armok:
<STRONG>
((well, I see it almost like 3 intervoven RPs, and I enjoy all of them, and could also really see any of them without the others but that would of corse be less fun.
Basicaly one abaut the board as an actual world whit gods just acting ocationaly kinda like clasic mythology.
One relaxed abaut all the gos chilling out whit a game and eating souls as snacks.
And one darker one, glimpsed, about greed so great good and evil unite against a common foe.))</STRONG>

((You are looking too far into it. The first two are clearly correct, but the third should be avoided if we can manage it. Omnecient evils are not fun to read or write about, especially when petty evils are much more interesting. When the line greys around what we precive as "good" and "bad" what are we to do but watch in awe?))

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: May 28, 2008, 09:56:00 pm »

((All I would have needed to do is a few find and replaces.  And I did replace human with Artolian in that last post there and it's not a big diffrence.  In the campaign I half put together it lists that country as very corrupt anyway.

The Retcon stamp is a bit of an inside joke me and my friends talk about sometimes in relation to some old videogames.  I wouldn't actually need to do any retconning.))

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: May 28, 2008, 10:00:00 pm »

((Ok, I see your point, and I agre enought to want to find out a way fiting both perspectives...

Yes, there shuld be nothing thretening to our existance in playing a board game.
hmm, might we say I am a veteran from the (still onging far away) human wars and a bit crazy and paranoid? so there IS actualy humans that are dangerus to gods, but nowere around this part of the multiverse.

I to think that Youh should not have to edit his posts, just avoid the actual word "human" in the RP, having something LOOK exactly like a human shuld be no problem.

Also, I did't intend to say the humans were omnecient. Probably lots less powerfull at any point but very expansionist and clever, and alredy covering enought universes to be a serious threat to all gods. But far from any big part of it, more a distant threat.

And I imagine it as there being two kinds of evil in this seting; the cruel demonic evil of for example Kanako/Suwako, that eyegorges baibies for fun.
And then the human utilitarian evil of greed and exponential growth.
I consider the second one much worse, but for some that might not be evil at all, just the result of a gogooplex of mothers trying to feed their children.))
((Armok cancels discussion: interrupted by sunrise.
I should really sleep.))

Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • has gone stark raving mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 28, 2008, 10:14:00 pm »

((Jamini: Yes, I already knew that little fact about the Vulpinians. But Larika didn't, now did she?    :D ))

"Well, " Larika answered, "when we're pups, we can run about on all fours like you. But when we get older, it gets harder, almost impossible for some. Actually, " she began, "I can sorta do it better than most, but that's just because of-" At this, Larika's ears flushed pink and she shut her mouth, having come dangerously close to saying far more than she really should.

[ May 28, 2008: Message edited by: Impending Doom ]

Quote from: Robert A.Heinlein
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: May 28, 2008, 10:17:00 pm »

Añutamun cheered up a bit, "I'll be happy to help ya overthrow that ass. I can't do anything that can lead to war against our people, that would be a really good way to get the executioner's sword.  I also wanna keep my workers out of harm's way. I know a few that would be willing to get in a brawl or two for a good cause though."  He stops for a moment, "Ya do know we aren't soldiers right?"

OOC) Some of them carry small stone swords but they lack any training with them.  It's sorta like a modern human who carries a can of pepper spray or a tazer.  They are only for self defense.

[ May 28, 2008: Message edited by: Greiger ]

Mel_Vixen

• Bay Watcher
  • Hobby: accidently thread derailment
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 28, 2008, 10:33:00 pm »

---------------------------------------------------------
- Karatomca -

"Leam im back."
"Aris i thougt you will remain in Irumathra?"
"Who me? Nahh lets say i missed you and my brothers. by the way where are my brothers?"
"Well Silis has gone as ambassador with an Ipetian Southeast and Peris Administrates our new Miningoperation in the Northwest"
"You got Peris to do something other then fishing and Sleep? You are a hero!"
"Oh ahm thank you. Who is in charge in Irumathra? "
"Han is doing the mainwork and i had named Tira the barmaid as Prefect. Anyway everbody in Irumathra thinks Han is that "Aris" you had send and i was his daughter "Chatin". I think you shouldnt mention that im back if you are talking to someone from Irumathra. Well and you have to find a marriage present for Han in the next time. And now what happend here?"
"Oh we have send another expedition Northwest a week ago the tower is complete as you can see. The town had grown realy fast too."

- Rugkadest -

"Anything usefull discovered yet Zur?"
"Some new Steelpicks and a Wagon with hematite a kitchen and some very old Constructs that look like Pumps."
"Impressiv and that all on the first Level. Can you repair hat pumps?"
"Well we can replace the hoses and some pipes but for everything else we need someone who understands that kind of Mechanics."
"Ok i send a Dragonfly to karatomca they have to send someone."
- Ter on Sailfin river -

quote:

"How do you plan for us to tell her how to find the Pirogue though? For all we know she got eaten by carp or wolves"

"I hope not. I think shes gone to that strange settlement we had seen. Mark the boat for her and if it goes lost let it be its only a boat. "

ooc: This happens in Turn 11 or 12.

code:

♣♣│♣♣....⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
♣♣└≈≈─○⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
.♣♣♣│⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
..⌂▲○▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲^▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
.⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂○┐..♣♣♣.⌂. ▲▲▲⌂⌂○⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~⌂~~⌂⌂▲○▲ ▲▲⌂....└┐..♣♣♣♣♣ ⌂⌂⌂♣♣│♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲^▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲⌂~~~~~~~⌂▲│▲ ▲▲♣♣♣...≈≈....D♣ ♣...┌┘♣♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲⌂⌂~~⌂⌂~~~⌂▲│▲ ▲▲⌂♣♣♣.≈≈≈≈..... ┌─┐.│...♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂▲▲⌂~⌂⌂▲│▲ ▲▲⌂♣Z♣÷z≈≈└──┐.. │.└─≈≈─────○▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲┌┘▲ ▲▲⌂⌂♣♣♣┌┘....└#─ ┘....≈...♣♣.⌂▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲┌┘▲▲ ▲▲⌂⌂♣♣.│.....⌂↑↑ ........♣♣♣♣┌○▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂○⌂▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲‼══╗ ▲⌂⌂♣♣..│...⌂⌂#~↑ .........♣♣♣│⌂▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣│⌂▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲○▲▲╚ ═‼⌂,,,,e..⌂⌂~║~. ..........♣♣│♣⌂▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣│♣⌂▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ⌂⌂...⌂.│..⌂⌂~╠≡↑ ≈≈≈≈≈≈....♣♣│♣⌂▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣└┐♣⌂ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲♥▲▲▲⌂⌂. .♣..⌂⌂⌂└─┐..⌂÷≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....│♣♣§
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣└┐⌂ ⌂⌂⌂○▲▲▲▲Å▲▲▲e... ♣♣♣♣.⌂...├v─Θ≈≈≈ ≈≈≈⌂≈≈≈≈≈..┌≈≈♣§
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂│♣ ♣⌂⌂│⌂⌂▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂...♣ ♣╔v╗♣♣.♣♣v....≈≈ ≈≈↑↑⌂≈≈≈≈≈.│.≈♣♣
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂..┌─┴─ ─┐δ≈⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂Å..Åç♣♣ ╔╝≈╚╗♣♣♣┌┘....≈≈ ≈≈≈☻≈≈≈≈≈≈─┘...~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲○──┘.⌂♣ ♣└≡≈≈⌂⌂....┌─≡── Θ≈≈≈v─v═Θ♣♣...≈≈ ≈≈≈»≈≈≈≈...P~~~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂..⌂⌂⌂ ♣♣≈≈δ─────X┘...♣ ♣≈♣♣♣♣└─┘♣..÷≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈...⌂£.~~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂... .♣♣♣δ..♣..♣♣♣..♣ ♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣..≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈.↑↑↑£▲▲⌂~~~
▲▲▲▲^▲▲▲▲⌂~~~~~. .♣♣..♣.♣♣♣♣♣♣♣.. ♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣..≈≈≈≈≈≈ »≈≈»ΩΩ⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲⌂~~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~~~~~~ .♣♣♣..R..♣♣♣♣♣.. Φ♣♣♣♣⌂⌂⌂$»≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑↑≡▲▲▲▲⌂▲⌂~~~
▲▲▲▲⌂⌂▲⌂~~~~~~~~ .♣....♣.ç..♣♣..Φ Φ♣♣.t¥♥t≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑⌂▲▲⌂⌂.⌂▲▲⌂~~
▲▲⌂⌂~~⌂~~~~~~~~~ .....≡.......... .....⌂⌂≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈»¥⌂▲♀..♀.▲⌂⌂~↑
⌂⌂~~≈≈≈≈≈↑↑⌂⌂~~~ ↑....≈≈≈........ ..≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲⌂≈≈♀▲⌂~↑≈
~~≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂▲▲▲▲ ⌂≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.¥.»≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲⌂.⌂▲⌂~~~
≈≈≈↑↑≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂⌂⌂ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂¥═¥≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~
≈≈≈≈⌂≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈.↑≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂▲▲↑↑~≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌂
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈.≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈↑⌂⌂▲♥⌂~~≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂▲▲⌂~

code:

Karatomca                  : E side of W lake       : Roshanian : Town
Irumathra                  : Plains. S of Karatomca : Roshanian : Village
Rugkadest                  : NW side of W Lake      : Roshanian : Hamlet

[ May 28, 2008: Message edited by: Heph ]

[sarcasm] You know what? I love grammar Nazis! They give me that warm and fuzzy feeling. I am so ashamed of my bad english and that my first language is German. [/sarcasm]

Proud to be a Furry.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 81