Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 81

Author Topic: Battle of the Gods II: an RP Thread  (Read 106384 times)

Jamini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Battle of the Gods II: an RP Thread
« Reply #165 on: May 20, 2008, 11:46:00 am »

((I write replies as I read though the posts. The boat concern came up before I read the posts where gods began giving gifts of their own violation to Vime's son. I felt it was important so I immediatly replied before continueing. My post now has Vime's action in it.))
Tales to remember from Bay12:
http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=41896.0

GENERATION -23:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and subtract 1 from the generation. Social experiment.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 20, 2008, 11:52:00 am »

"Souns like a deal to me". Reaching into her pocket, she took out one of the tiny eyes that she kept as a trophy.

"Take it. It's no fun playing this game totaly blind"

Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 20, 2008, 12:13:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Jamini:
<STRONG>Vime glared at Armok and Suwako, anger replacing the content that had so recently been in his expression. With one had he grabbed an invisible something out of the air deftly before slamming that hand down on the table. "You overstep your bounds blood god." He addressed Armok, his voice shaking with rage, "You have no token on the board, and you only step in to grant both a gift and a curse to my champion's son. If you intend to play, lay your pieces and ready your people. Else, remove your gifts for we have no need for them from a god who does not wish to take part in the rest of the world."
</STRONG>

Armoks voice now rose in anger to.
"Very well, maybe I will."
And whit a sweeping gesture he took up a handful of elves from the floor, pulled out a small spray bottle of 'Temporary Adaptation Destabelizor (Restabilization)' and drenched them in the aggressive liquid, then threw them on the board hardly looking were they were landing.

code:

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲^▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂○┐..♣♣♣.⌂. ▲▲▲⌂⌂○⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~⌂~~⌂⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲⌂....└┐..♣♣♣♣♣ ⌂⌂⌂♣♣│♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲^▲▲
▲▲▲▲⌂~~~~~~~⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲♣♣♣...≈≈....♣♣ ♣...┌┘♣♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲⌂⌂~~⌂⌂~~~⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲⌂♣♣♣.≈≈≈≈..... ┌─┐.│...♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂▲▲⌂~⌂⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲⌂♣♣♣♣.≈≈└──┐.. │.└─≈≈─────○▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲⌂⌂♣♣♣┌┘....└#─ ┘....≈...♣♣.⌂▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲⌂⌂♣♣.│.....⌂↑↑ ........♣♣♣♣┌○▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲⌂E♣♣..│...⌂⌂#~↑ .........♣♣♣│⌂▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲‼⌂....│..⌂⌂~~~. ..........♣♣│♣⌂▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ⌂⌂...⌂.│..⌂⌂~~↑↑ ≈≈≈≈≈≈....♣♣│♣⌂▲

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲Ç▲▲▲⌂⌂. .♣..⌂⌂⌂└─┐..⌂~≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....│♣♣§
⌂⌂⌂○▲▲▲▲Å▲▲▲⌂... ♣♣♣♣.⌂...├───≈≈≈ ≈≈≈⌂≈≈≈≈≈..┌≈≈♣§
♣⌂⌂│⌂⌂▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂...♣ ♣♣♣♣♣♣.♣♣│....≈≈ ≈≈↑↑⌂≈≈≈≈≈.│.≈♣♣
♣.⌂≈⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂Å...♣♣♣ ♣♣≈♣♣♣♣♣┌≡....≈≈ ≈≈≈♣≈≈≈≈≈≈─┘...~
♣♣≈≈≈⌂⌂....┌───X Θ≈≈≈──v♣Θ♣♣...≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈....~~~~
..≈≈δ───ç──┘...♣ ♣≈♣♣♣♣└─┘♣...≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈..↑↑⌂⌂.~~~
..♣♣δ..R..♣♣♣..♣ ♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣..≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈÷↑↑K£▲▲⌂~~~
.♣♣..♣≡♣♣♣♣♣♣♣.. ♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣.c≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈»ΩΩ⌂P⌂▲▲▲⌂~~~
.♣♣♣.....♣♣♣♣♣.. .♣♣♣÷..c$≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑↑⌂▲▲▲▲⌂▲⌂~~~
.♣....♣...ΦΦ♣≡.. ♣♣♣..T≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑⌂▲▲⌂⌂.⌂▲▲⌂~~
...........Φ.... .....»≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑⌂▲♀..♀.▲⌂⌂~↑
.....≈≈≈........ ..≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲⌂≈≈♀▲⌂~↑≈
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.¥.»≈≈≈≈» ≈≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲⌂.⌂▲⌂~~~
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂¥⌂¥≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂▲▲↑↑~≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌂
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈↑⌂⌂▲▲⌂~~≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂▲▲⌂~  

‼ = !!Elven!! settlement
E = !!elf!! champion

I am a horrible player, but I'll play for this.
They will likely sleep for a while now, but it will pay.

((I don't really have time yet, but this intrigue forced me to go in earlier than I'd have wanted to, so I might not always have enough time to write to this threads standard))

(Edit: fixed the settlement symbol)

[ May 20, 2008: Message edited by: Armok ]

So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Jamini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 20, 2008, 12:14:00 pm »

Vime offered the cupped hand, pulling the goddesses' close as he handed off his captive and leaning close to Suako's ear and whispering so that only she could hear, "..and if either of you ever touch my son or his family again, your people will know what it means to incur my wrath."

~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~

Kara suddered as the room went chill. A rushing sensation passing over her spine and around her waist as a breeze picked up and passed around the room. In her arm the child had woken suddenly, and was crying in the darkness.

Kara hefted him, rocking slightly as she tried to calm the babe, "There, there. It's ok, nothing's here little one." quietly she lifted him so that she could look into his face, attempting to reassure the young one that nothing had happened.

She nearly dropped him.

His left eye was red-rimmed and weeping, the golden flecks within rimmed with pain and fear. The right... the right was empty. The socket dark as the empty hole stared back at her. Something had.... somehow he had lost his right eye.

Kara bit back a scream, holding the child to her breast tightly. The room spinning around her as his cries faded to soft moans. It must have hurt but... how? He hadn't left her arms since she had awoken. Had the dracons?

'No' she thought, her rational mind taking back her line of logic from her emotions, the dracons had no reason to do that. They had shown only respect and friendship so far, and had little reason to blind a helpless child. Something else must have done the deed. Someone else.

It was then that she spotted the dagger and the note on the bed. Warily, Kara approached it and read.

~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~
((£ is the symbol for a Pringer Settlement Armok.))

[ May 20, 2008: Message edited by: Jamini ]

GENERATION -23:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and subtract 1 from the generation. Social experiment.

Nhiphanter

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the mountain
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 20, 2008, 12:15:00 pm »

Ukko chuckled to himself and spoke out "As it seems to be somewhat of a requirement to somehow react to your newborn bastard, vime, i shall make my move. That move doesnt need to be... physical... homever, and i only give out one thing for you, bastard." He lowered himself over the board and said "I solemly promise to you, our newest plaything, that your act in this play, will be a hard one!"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 20, 2008, 12:19:00 pm »

OOC: a race of !!Elves!! ? I don't know wether this is absolutely awesome, or totaly...well...they are still elves afterall....

oh god, the resulting paradox alone nearly makes the gameboard explode, removing all gods playing at it from existance

Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Jamini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 20, 2008, 12:22:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Akroma:
<STRONG>OOC: a race of !!Elves!! ? I don't know wether this is absolutely awesome, or totaly...well...they are still elves afterall....

oh god, the resulting paradox alone nearly makes the gameboard explode, removing all gods playing at it from existance</STRONG>

((Awesome elves are indeed a paradox. Except for Drizzt Do'Urden and all other dark elves... but they are not the same race anyway.

However, the physical characteristics of this race bother me sligtly. Are they literally on fire? Or do they simply have a very high fixed temp? Can they breathe fire? Or are they just spicy. The questions!))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 20, 2008, 12:25:00 pm »

OOC: I wonder if I should let the Tengu enslave the !!elves!! and breed them in captivity, using them as a the absolutely perfect sacrifice for their godess....

Nhiphanter

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the mountain
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 20, 2008, 12:29:00 pm »

OOC: i personally must say that i find these !!elves!!... stupid... That is an offense but no can do. I had to say it. And Xotes is already using that settlement symbol.

Istrian

• Bay Watcher
  • Malevolent Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 20, 2008, 12:29:00 pm »

((OOC : sounds just fine about the boats))

Shadows grew thicker around Vime's son. A voice, light as a breeze, came out of them, reaching directly the mind of the small fox.

"Gifts they give you, yet you only suffer. The gods are as cruel in this world as they were in mine. I do not like meddling in the affairs of mortals, yet I fear if I do nothing you will not live a happy life and most certainly will never attain perfection. I do not have any physical gift to offer you. I will only give you a piece of advice, advice you will remember when you most need it."

"Should you ever tire of being used and abused by gods, flee to the east, towards the Thelash settlements. There you will find people who will take you in as if you were one of their own. There you will also learn the wisdom you need to use your semi-divine powers. And lastly, should you tire of your powers, there you will find people who will know how to take them away and turn you back into what you were supposed to be before those pesky gods started toying with you."

"Farewell young one. May you never need my advice. And may your shadow grant you peace."

With that, the shadows receded.

Mel_Vixen

• Bay Watcher
  • Hobby: accidently thread derailment
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 20, 2008, 12:38:00 pm »

ooc: Whoa this thread gets every Round more epic. Jamini dont forget that Ter my hero had entered your settlement in the night.
[sarcasm] You know what? I love grammar Nazis! They give me that warm and fuzzy feeling. I am so ashamed of my bad english and that my first language is German. [/sarcasm]

Proud to be a Furry.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 20, 2008, 12:45:00 pm »

((Fixed the symbol, to ‼.
Also, I literary laughted so much reading the responses I almost vomited, I havn't read something that fun ever before as far as I can remember.

And the !!elves!! are kinda like a cross of elves and spirits of fire, kinda. (both the DF kind, that doesn't need telling) ))

So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 20, 2008, 12:45:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Heph:
<STRONG>ooc: Whoa this thread gets every Round more epic. Jamini dont forget that Ter my hero had entered your settlement in the night.</STRONG>

Just wait what is to come  ;)

It will take like, 40 turns untill this boy grows up. I wonder if he wants his other eye back.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 20, 2008, 12:49:00 pm »

Youh vanished almost as soon as the fight started in an attempt to avoid getting involved.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"We got her here just in time.  I'm not sure how things would happen if the animal doctor wasn't here for Yaris' pet dog." The high priest finished explaining the trip from the desert into the city to Silvak walking through the halls in the keep after informing him that the Vulpinian should be left in peace for awhile.

"Sounds like her and the scout Erois have become good friends." Silvak responded, "He's getting a little old for scouting missions, I think I will promote him to the Vulpinian ambassador in light of how well he handled himself around her." he stops as he reaches his room.  "I'll visit her tomarrow morning then, I assume Erois will stay on honor guard through the night?" He asked.

"Yes, he has requested that." The preist responded.

"Ok, he can do it.  Tell him to make sure he gets some sleep though.  I would like him present when we speak to her.  Goodnight, Tara."

"Goodnight, commander."

-_-_-_-_-
"You know, this book is a bit off on the facts.  Greiger didn't slay the demon, it was actually one of his companions, an elf wizard by the name of Xeros.  Greiger couldn't get close enough to do any significant damage.  You mortals need to hire better historians." Youh was leaning back in one of Silvak's dining room chairs reading an old history book, giving him quite a suprise when he entered his supposedly empty room.

"I don't mind when you pop into my office, but I would like to have my room to myself please." Silvak said, closing the door.  When Youh continued reading and didn't budge he gave up and decided to get down to busness. "So, why are you here?"

Youh turns the page on the book he's reading shaking his head at another incorrect fact. "I just figured I would tell you that the Vulpinians have good amounts of wood and have some nifty herbs that would help with emergency first aid in the field.  Clerics can't be everywhere.  They could use some of that extra iron down in the storage in trade."

After a moment he quickly looks up seeming to notice something extraplanar "Well I guess all thats been settled.  I'm heading back now.  You may wish to know that something has happened with the young one. I don't know why us gods can't just sit back and relax for awhile." He says with a shrug as he puts the book back in it's rightful position.  "I was going to mention the lack of parties again, but I suppose it may come across as suspicious under the new circumstances.  Oh well, too-de-loo."  After a quick flash of light he was gone.

-_-_-_-_-_
Youh reappears again at the table noting the unhappy faces all around.  "Can't we all just get along?  I have Dr Pepper, If anyone wants any. Oh and to answer yer question Vime, they lay eggs, but they keep cattle and such when the terrain allows it so they have skilled vets."

OOC)I need to type faster. The entire fight happened while I was typing this and I had to rewrite a good part of it.

Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

CaptainBlood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 20, 2008, 01:11:00 pm »

Hanabira leaned over and picked up one of the !!elves!! and made a little raincloud over it. She put the elf in a pocket. Although she was shocked at the events that took place, she kept her thoughts to herself. An instant later, she appeared outside the room of the Oakvale Matron, Maki.
She knocked on the door a couple times and went into the room.
"Hey there Maki."
Maki's expression brightened as Hanabira entered the room, "Good to see you my lady"
"So I noticed the trade shipments are progressing nicely."
"Yes, we received their first wagon of armor yesterday, and we have a few wagons on the way to their settlement now full of prepared meals and ale. Its a good thing we built those bigger stills."
"Excellent, you should have the rangers start wearing the new armor. The heavier  chain mail will be much more cumbersome than our leather vests."
"Actually, I was just writing a letter to the commander now."
"I knew you were the right person for this job." Hanabira smiled and then was gone.
"That was odd." Maki thought to herself.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Kira bounced along through the pine trees whistling to herself. She had a good view of the Pringer town. The hub, she knew it was called. Progress was still pretty slow through the dense trees, and she had to climb up to the tops of the pines on several occasions to get her bearings. She noticed a rocky area ahead where she would be able to pick up her speed somewhat.

code:

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲^▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂○┐..♣♣♣.⌂. ▲▲▲⌂⌂○⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~⌂~~⌂⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲⌂....└┐..♣♣♣♣♣ ⌂⌂⌂♣♣│♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲^▲▲
▲▲▲▲⌂~~~~~~~⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲♣♣♣...≈≈....♣♣ ♣...┌┘♣♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲⌂⌂~~⌂⌂~~~⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲⌂♣♣♣.≈≈≈≈..... ┌─┐.│...♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂▲▲⌂~⌂⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲⌂♣♣♣♣.≈≈└──┐.. │.└─≈≈─────○▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲⌂⌂♣♣♣┌┘....└#─ ┘....≈...♣♣.⌂▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲⌂⌂♣♣.│.....⌂↑↑ ........♣♣♣♣┌○▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲⌂E♣♣..│...⌂⌂#~↑ .........♣♣♣│⌂▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲‼⌂....│..⌂⌂~~~. ..........♣♣│♣⌂▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ⌂⌂...⌂.│..⌂⌂~~↑↑ ≈≈≈≈≈≈....♣♣│♣⌂▲

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲Ç▲▲▲⌂⌂. .♣..⌂⌂⌂└─┐..⌂~≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....│♣♣§
⌂⌂⌂○▲▲▲▲Å▲▲▲⌂... ♣♣♣♣.⌂...├───≈≈≈ ≈≈≈⌂≈≈≈≈≈..┌≈≈♣§
♣⌂⌂│⌂⌂▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂...♣ ♣♣♣♣♣♣.♣♣│....≈≈ ≈≈↑↑⌂≈≈≈≈≈.│.≈♣♣
♣.⌂≈⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂Å...♣♣♣ ♣♣≈♣♣♣♣♣┌≡....≈≈ ≈≈≈♣≈≈≈≈≈≈─┘...~
♣♣≈≈≈⌂⌂....┌───X Θ≈≈≈──v♣Θ♣♣...≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈....~~~~
..≈≈δ───ç──┘...♣ ♣≈♣♣♣♣└─┘♣...≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈..↑K⌂⌂.~~~
..♣♣δ..R..♣♣♣..♣ ♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣..≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈÷↑↑↑£▲▲⌂~~~
.♣♣..♣≡♣♣♣♣♣♣♣.. ♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣.c≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈»ΩΩ⌂P⌂▲▲▲⌂~~~
.♣♣♣.....♣♣♣♣♣.. .♣♣♣÷..c$≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑↑⌂▲▲▲▲⌂▲⌂~~~
.♣....♣...ΦΦ♣≡.. ♣♣♣..T≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑⌂▲▲⌂⌂.⌂▲▲⌂~~
...........Φ.... .....»≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑⌂▲♀..♀.▲⌂⌂~↑
.....≈≈≈........ ..≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲⌂≈≈♀▲⌂~↑≈
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.¥.»≈≈≈≈» ≈≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲⌂.⌂▲⌂~~~
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂¥⌂¥≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂▲▲↑↑~≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌂
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈↑⌂⌂▲▲⌂~~≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂▲▲⌂~

(Do Oakvale and Loka increase a rank this turn?)

[ May 20, 2008: Message edited by: CaptainBlood ]

[ May 20, 2008: Message edited by: CaptainBlood ]

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 81