Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 81

Author Topic: Battle of the Gods II: an RP Thread  (Read 106376 times)

Istrian

• Bay Watcher
  • Malevolent Manager
    • View Profile
Re: Battle of the Gods II: an RP Thread
« Reply #150 on: May 20, 2008, 06:52:00 am »

Shraal was looking from the window in his study. What he saw was the south-eastern part of Shesh : a large forest, mostly untouched, that served as a training ground for the military. At the moment, over the blanket of snow that fell a few days ago, two groups of Thelash were sparring.

Sparring, in the case of the Thelash, would be more likely to be summed up as armed hide-and-seek, a game even children practiced when they were not talking with shadows or writing books. Shraal noticed that  although one of the groups had a good mastery of the terrain, it was too spread-out. The other group was more centered around the leader to prevent assassination, the main battle strategy of the Thelash.

Shraal remembered what happenned after he became immortal. He was asked by the Shadow Council to eliminate the elven leaders as they were meeting in a forest to discuss the way they were going to break through Thelash defenses. He remembered his discrete and quick approach past multiple guards, he remembered the swift and silent lashes of his rapier slitting the throats of the elven druids. He remembered the taste of their blood...

Shraal looked away and moved to the circular balcony above his study. From there he could see the new stone wall being built. As always the Thelash were doing large projects. The wall could protect a huge metropolis of a thousand souls (dead or alive).

Far to the north he could see a tiny pillar going towards the sky. It was the observation tower being built at Hath. Somehow they ended up finding a few large diamonds Shel immediately confiscated and cut lenses out of them. The tower would probably reach the sky and was to be used to check far-away spots for suitable colony locations.

As Shraal returned to his desk his eyes fell again on a sheet of paper that had never left his mind since the morning. It was a request by Thlash to dig a channel to the lake to the west in order to begin building river ships. It was not uninteresting but it would also be a drain on the available engineers required to build and operate the complex machinery that would dig the channel.

Shraal reached a decision. The request would wait until walls were built.

code:

Leaders status
Shraal    : Shushaw Shesh         : Administrating colony
Shel      : Shushaw Heth          : Administrating colony
Helesh    : Shushaw Shesh         : Boosting defenses/Research
Thlash    : Shushaw Shesh         : Military training

code:

Shushaw Shesh    : NE Forest        : Thelash   : Hamlet(45)
Shushaw Hath     : N of Sh. Shesh   : Thelash   : Outpost(14)

((OOC : No change in map from me this turn. Can we make it so that river ships would travel three squares downstream and one upstream ? Up/downstream being defined by the placement of the river source.))

[ May 20, 2008: Message edited by: Istrian ]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 20, 2008, 07:25:00 am »

"LAAAND" came the voice thundering from the crowsnest. With an almost childlike anticipation, Lord Madara stormed on deck, setting his eye's on the shore at the horizon.
"Get ready to go ashore. Bring the food and the building materials with you, this will be the place were we will erect the village of Murakami."
Having no need to use small boats to land ashore, the crew simply sunk their anchor about 600 foot away from the shore, and flew over with everything that was on board, piece by piece.
Overwhelmed by the joy of being on land again, Madara started scetching up plans for a pagoda (a fortress-like temple).
"We need wood!". He pointed at a group of 5 Tengu."You 5, grab the wagons and some of the boars to pull them. Northwest of here you should find a thick forest. Bring back as much would as you can." He pointed at the two farmers who joined his crew."You two will set up some rice fields. There is a very small brook not far from here, you can use it to irrigate the fields.The 5 armed guards will stay with here with you, while I and the 2 who have no job yet will go to the nearby cliffs and break stone. Any questions ?"

One of the Tengu shyly raised his hand:" A-and when will we rest ?"

Lord Madara came really close to his face, and with a grin, he proclaimed:"You can rest when you pass out of over-exertion. By the end of this season I want a proper outpost to be erected. I have meditated, and it seem that we might not have much time."
----------------------------------------

Sanae was again hanging over the railing, emptying her stomach to feed the fish. She forced herself not to do that untill she was alone. As the leader of this group, she mustn't show weakness.
"Oh by the godess, I HATE ships...."

Unwilling to spend a whole year on sea, she went down to the ships inner sanctuary. It was small and mostly improvised, but in a pinch, even a garden shed that was cleaned with a spiritual broom would do the trick.
Loosing herself in religious mantras, she called Kanako, the godess of the sky to help her.
---------------------------------

"Awwwww, isn't that cute ? Well, let's not leave her call unanswered!"
Kanako leaned herself closely over the gameboard, took a deep breath, and blew a gentle wind over the sea.

ooc: The T tile is hosting Lord Madara and 9 workers. The lord himself and two workers are preoocupied breaking stone, so they will not react immedtiatly to any interaction that migth come. The 7 others, 5 of the armed guards will, however. The wood gathering camp at the northwest is housing 5 woodworkers, and 5 wagons pulled by boars. Next turn, the whole thing will turn into an outpost.
Sanae's ship moved 2 tiles this turn, because of Kanakos wind

code:
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲^▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂○┐..♣♣♣.⌂. ▲▲▲⌂⌂○⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~⌂~~⌂⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲⌂....└┐..♣♣♣♣♣ ⌂⌂⌂♣♣│♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲^▲▲
▲▲▲▲⌂~~~~~~~⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲♣♣♣...≈≈....♣♣ ♣...┌┘♣♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲⌂⌂~~⌂⌂~~~⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲⌂♣♣♣.≈≈≈≈..... ┌─┐.│...♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂▲▲⌂~⌂⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲⌂♣♣♣♣.≈≈└──┐.. │.└─≈≈─────○▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲⌂⌂♣♣♣┌┘....└#─ ┘....≈...♣♣.⌂▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲⌂⌂♣♣.│.....⌂↑↑ ........♣♣♣♣┌○▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲⌂⌂♣♣..│...⌂⌂#~↑ .........♣♣♣│⌂▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲⌂⌂....│..⌂⌂~~~. ..........♣♣│♣⌂▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ⌂⌂...⌂.│..⌂⌂~~↑↑ ≈≈≈≈≈≈....♣♣│♣⌂▲

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲Ç▲▲▲⌂⌂. .♣..⌂⌂⌂└─┐..⌂~≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....│♣♣§
⌂⌂⌂○▲▲▲▲Å▲▲▲⌂... ♣♣♣♣.⌂...├───≈≈≈ ≈≈≈⌂≈≈≈≈≈..┌≈≈♣§
♣⌂⌂│⌂⌂▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂...♣ ♣♣♣♣♣♣.♣♣│....≈≈ ≈≈↑↑⌂≈≈≈≈≈.│.≈♣♣
♣.⌂≈⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂Å...♣♣♣ ♣♣≈♣♣♣♣♣┌≡....≈≈ ≈≈≈♣≈≈≈≈≈≈─┘...~
♣♣≈≈≈⌂⌂.ç..┌───X Θ≈≈≈──v♣Θ♣♣...≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈....~~~~
..≈≈δ──────┘...♣ ♣≈♣♣♣♣└─┘♣...≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈..↑↑⌂⌂.~~~
..♣♣δ..R..♣♣♣..♣ ♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣..≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈÷↑↑K£▲▲⌂~~~
.♣♣..♣≡♣♣♣♣♣♣♣.. ♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣.c≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈»ΩΩ⌂P⌂▲▲▲⌂~~~
.♣♣♣.....♣♣♣♣♣.. .♣♣♣÷..c$≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑↑⌂▲▲▲▲⌂▲⌂~~~
.♣....♣...ΦΦ♣≡.. ♣♣♣..T≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑⌂▲▲⌂⌂.⌂▲▲⌂~~
...........Φ.... .....»≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑⌂▲♀..♀.▲⌂⌂~↑
.....≈≈≈........ ..≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲⌂≈≈♀▲⌂~↑≈
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.¥.»≈≈≈≈» ≈≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲⌂.⌂▲⌂~~~
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂¥⌂¥≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂▲▲↑↑~≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌂
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈↑⌂⌂▲▲⌂~~≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂▲▲⌂~  

[ May 20, 2008: Message edited by: Akroma ]

Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Nhiphanter

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the mountain
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 20, 2008, 08:48:00 am »

(not much to say this round really.)

The raid group continued their steady and boring marching onward, only occasionally stopping to rest. There was actually one day they did see somesort of movement in nearby hill, but they disregarded it just as animals.

code:

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲^▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂○┐..♣♣♣.⌂. ▲▲▲⌂⌂○⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~⌂~~⌂⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲⌂....└┐..♣♣♣♣♣ ⌂⌂⌂♣♣│♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲^▲▲
▲▲▲▲⌂~~~~~~~⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲♣♣♣...≈≈....♣♣ ♣...┌┘♣♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲⌂⌂~~⌂⌂~~~⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲⌂♣♣♣.≈≈≈≈..... ┌─┐.│...♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂▲▲⌂~⌂⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲⌂♣♣♣♣.≈≈└──┐.. │.└─≈≈─────○▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲⌂⌂♣♣♣┌┘....└#─ ┘....≈...♣♣.⌂▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲⌂⌂♣♣.│.....⌂↑↑ ........♣♣♣♣┌○▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲⌂⌂♣♣..│...⌂⌂#~↑ .........♣♣♣│⌂▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲⌂⌂....│..⌂⌂~~~. ..........♣♣│♣⌂▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ⌂⌂...⌂.│..⌂⌂~~↑↑ ≈≈≈≈≈≈....♣♣│♣⌂▲

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲Ç▲▲▲⌂⌂. .♣..⌂⌂⌂└─┐..⌂~≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....│♣♣§
⌂⌂⌂○▲▲▲▲Å▲▲▲⌂... ♣♣♣♣.⌂...├───≈≈≈ ≈≈≈⌂≈≈≈≈≈..┌≈≈♣§
♣⌂⌂│⌂⌂▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂...♣ ♣♣♣♣♣♣.♣♣│....≈≈ ≈≈↑↑⌂≈≈≈≈≈.│.≈♣♣
♣.⌂≈⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂Å...♣♣♣ ♣♣≈♣♣♣♣♣┌≡....≈≈ ≈≈≈♣≈≈≈≈≈≈─┘...~
♣♣≈≈≈⌂⌂....┌───X Θ≈≈≈──v♣Θ♣♣...≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈....~~~~
..≈≈δ───ç──┘...♣ ♣≈♣♣♣♣└─┘♣...≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈..↑↑⌂⌂.~~~
..♣♣δ..R..♣♣♣..♣ ♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣..≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈÷↑↑K£▲▲⌂~~~
.♣♣..♣≡♣♣♣♣♣♣♣.. ♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣.c≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈»ΩΩ⌂P⌂▲▲▲⌂~~~
.♣♣♣.....♣♣♣♣♣.. .♣♣♣÷..c$≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑↑⌂▲▲▲▲⌂▲⌂~~~
.♣....♣...ΦΦ♣≡.. ♣♣♣..T≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑⌂▲▲⌂⌂.⌂▲▲⌂~~
...........Φ.... .....»≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑⌂▲♀..♀.▲⌂⌂~↑
.....≈≈≈........ ..≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲⌂≈≈♀▲⌂~↑≈
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.¥.»≈≈≈≈» ≈≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲⌂.⌂▲⌂~~~
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂¥⌂¥≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂▲▲↑↑~≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌂
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈↑⌂⌂▲▲⌂~~≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂▲▲⌂~  

Mel_Vixen

• Bay Watcher
  • Hobby: accidently thread derailment
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 20, 2008, 08:55:00 am »

Time halted as Issha appeared in the Hallways of Mutheithru. The dracon were an impressive race with great skill he noticed but he wasnt here for the dracons. "Stone, show me the way to the newborn." he wispered and a door on the end of the Hallway opened. "Thank you Stone, now lets take a look on vimes boy.".
The Vulpinan Woman with her cub was standing at the Window as he walked towards them.
"Mutheithru, is quit impressive you know. Its good you found the Dracon they are good Alies in the upcoming Storms." Issha said to the little cub totally aware that he was Frozen in Time like his Mother and the entire city. "You are the Child of an God, Vime is his Name. Its a great burden to you i think not being one of the Vulpinans and not being one of the Gods but it is a great chance too. You have maybe powers beyond your imagination and I am sure you will discover immortality. You could be a true Hero." Issha watched the Town another minute in silence. "You are a Hope for this world you know but where are some beings who would harm you, enslave you or at the end even kill you. Machines and Giants, Pirates and beasts all if them are dangerous to you and maybe some God has some Sinister Plan for your live. Because of this i brought you a gift." Issha whispered. "This Dagger made from Glass and Gold is unbreakable and Cuts everything. Wood, Stone, Steel, Life and Magic nothing should stand against it as long as it is in your Paw. You on the other side can not harm anything that you dont want to be harmed." Issha placed the Dagger on the Bed and added a little note on a Paper. "Give it to him if hes old enough.". Issha vanished and in an instant the time flows free again as nothing had happened.  

---------------------------------------------------------

"Leam we received a Message from Irumathra via a Dragonfly."
"Realy? What does it say Aris? "
"Read the letter by yourself. Leam you are faster in reading then i in telling Storys"
"Ok lets see"

"My dear Lord Leam,

Today we have a great Loose. Our still is exploded and with it old Jars is gone. Jars has saved five of his Co workers and went back shut down the Still but it was to late. The mere pressure of the Steam has ripped the Still, the House and some Cattle apart. And then the ruins burst in to flames as the distilled booze has cough fire. For the next time this means there is no "Plains Spirit" and my group is divided in to fraction. One wants to rebuild the Still, The other one says this was an sign of Issha and that we shouldnt rebuild the still. Please send anyone to solve this Problem.  

Tomin, first Guard of Irumathra.
"

"I see where the problem is. Aris i send you to investigate the the cause of the explosion. If you find the cause invent something thats prevents a new still from exploding too."
"I have to invent something? I am not such a great mind as you are Leam i couldnt do somethin like this."
"I have Faith in you Aris. I have seen some of your toys. Theyr design is unconventional but works good. Even i had used some of your designs as i had constructed some mechanisms for the Ray."
"Thank you i hope your faith in me will be rewarded. I send another Dragonfly if i am at Irumathra"
"Then go now dont get killed understand?"

No one has notices Ter as he tied his Pirogue to the little pier of the outpost. The night was perfect for doing this. The creatures that are living here would find him in the morning and he has a chance to proof them. If they are peaceful and trustworthy he has to show them the way to Karatomca. "Thank you Issha for this opportunity" he spoke with much sarcasm in his voice and sat down with his weapons , a metalic Staff and a torsion Crossbow, in front of him. "Hopefully the blades in the staff are still sharp. Best would be that i check them and theyr Mechanisms again. If one of them pops out in the false Moment i could be dead." he thought.

This turn Irumathra grows a little bit. and since a group af Settlers has left Karatomca last turn its still an Village.

code:

Karatomca                  : E side of W lake       : Roshanian : Village
Irumathra                  : Plains. S of Karatomca : Roshanian : Hamlet  

[ May 20, 2008: Message edited by: Heph ]

[sarcasm] You know what? I love grammar Nazis! They give me that warm and fuzzy feeling. I am so ashamed of my bad english and that my first language is German. [/sarcasm]

Proud to be a Furry.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 20, 2008, 10:17:00 am »

"Is that really allowed Issha?
I think this might become more than just another game..."

*Armok vanishes from the room in a flash, the bags of elves and !!elves!! falling to the ground whit a crunch moments later.*

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

The koboldoid shape of Armok appeared in the room just fractions of a second after Issha left, (just followed the astral trail from when he went back) and time stopped again after hardly getting back going after the last stop.
And speaking was soon also he to the little cup.

"So you are the the son of Vimes? Very well, I to bring a gift, lets see now..."
And so Armok touched the forhed of the pup lightly whit the tip of his steal claw, and he smiled.
And from that smile came a light, and from the point were the claw met the forehead a shockwave came over the entire city, but unnoticed to to that time did not flow. And whit that shockwave the skin of the little vulpinian turned to silver. (But not the fur)
And Armok said:

"No motion will be able to penetrate this armour, not the big motions of sword and arrows, nor the small motion of the particles making up temperature. You will not ever be hurt by hammer of sword, heat or cold, nor poisons absorbed through the skin, nor falls from great heights."

The smile of Armok grew wider.

"Farwell."

And whit that word Armok appeared in a flash, and time went going normal once again.

////////////////////////////////////////

"I may be the good of blood but I am a but weak for small foxes like that.", Armok excused himself as he sat down whit the other gods again, and resumed munching !!elves!! while watching the board whit great interest.

(edit: confused Vimes and Issha, also replaced one word in the monologue whit something more dramatic)

[ May 20, 2008: Message edited by: Armok ]

So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 20, 2008, 10:41:00 am »

"Very well then, I shall also bring my "gift" to this little boy of yours"
Walking a few paces backwards, Suwako jumped in the air, sommersaulting towards the board. Just before hitting it, she shrank to the size of a normal piece.

Time halted again, as the twin faced godess entered the room of the newborn. He was of divine origin. So strong. So well armed. So invincible. A beaken of hope for the races of Ascerta. His bronze fur shinned in the glimmering light of the torches. With an innocent smile he looked up to the godess. It made her sick. With a violent trust, she rammed her palm on the face of the baby. A bolt of pain ran through her arm. Armok did a magnificant job here, his skin really protected him well. With a cry of rage, she trusted her palm into his head, again and again, rendering the hand of her flesh-avatar a bloody mess. The baby, covered in her divine blood was crying now. The fear and the despair of the cries made totaly up for the pain in Kanakos arm.
Heavily breathing, she snipped her fingers, and a small dagger made of stone appeared in her hand. "Don't worry, I will not kill you. What would Vime do if I did ? I will just even out the chances", said both godesses, in unison.
With that, she pierced the eyes of the half-god.
As her deed was done, she jumped into the air, shattering the roof of the structure above her. Growing back to her original size, her hand returned to an etherical state of existance, shedding of the wound, as snakes shed of skin.
Without even acknowledging the shocked faces of Vime, Armok and Issha, she just hummed a little tune, and returned to drinking some hot ricewine, a sacrifice made by her people.
-------------------------------------

OOC: Fair play. No one likes an invincible hero. If Jamini is not okay with that development, I will undo this move, under the condition that the divine dagger gets dumped down, and the silver skin removed completely.

But hey, I guess it's fun that way. Being an invincible hero while being blind only makes him more bad-ass.

Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Mel_Vixen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 20, 2008, 10:52:00 am »

What i have done? That poor child gifted by the gods with blessings and curses. How would his Future be? i Think we have done enough and all other gifts should remain here or should become the property of other childs. So much power shouldnt  last on the shoulders of one mortal being.

[ May 20, 2008: Message edited by: Heph ]

[sarcasm] You know what? I love grammar Nazis! They give me that warm and fuzzy feeling. I am so ashamed of my bad english and that my first language is German. [/sarcasm]

Proud to be a Furry.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 20, 2008, 10:56:00 am »

well, than be glad he isn't a mortal being

Mel_Vixen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 20, 2008, 11:05:00 am »

Hes more Mortal when we are and sometimes i think even the Gods shouldnt have that much power. On the other hands we who have divine Powers are sometimes the only ones who could protect our believers and Races. I hope we hadnt done to many bad things to this little being down there.

Proud to be a Furry.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 20, 2008, 11:08:00 am »

Your consience acting up ? Have some wine, some virgin sacrifices, and relax. It's all just a game. Just tiny little pieces moving on a chess board. Do you ever thing the queen shouldn't be able to move in all directions as far as she wants ?

Mel_Vixen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 20, 2008, 11:24:00 am »

Yes my conscience is maybe acting here or maybe i have some plans for Vimes cub. Maybe even my conscience says me not to kill Ter this Heretic but thats not your business. On a chess board there are 2 Queens and even a Queen cant do everything.  

And for the sacrifices, im not Armok or you. Im millions of years younger than you   but i and my race have a hard history and i hope i never loose my conscience. Now give me some !!elves!! and another bottle of Met. lets play another round.

Proud to be a Furry.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 20, 2008, 11:26:00 am »

"This is no longer a game."

And whit that Armok threw all the !!elves!! upon the twin faced god, scalding both faces beyond recognition.

"You blind one and you are blinded, just fair play, is it not?"

Moments later.
"Lost my temper a bit..."

So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Jamini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 20, 2008, 11:27:00 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Istrian:
<STRONG>
((OOC : No change in map from me this turn. Can we make it so that river ships would travel three squares downstream and one upstream ? Up/downstream being defined by the placement of the river source.))

</STRONG>

((We could have it two downstream and one upstream even if your not a river civ, and two upstream and three downstream if you are a river civ. How does that sound?))

Vime glared at Armok and Suwako, anger replacing the content that had so recently been in his expression. With one had he grabbed an invisible something out of the air deftly before slamming that hand down on the table. "You overstep your bounds blood god." He addressed Armok, his voice shaking with rage, "You have no token on the board, and you only step in to grant both a gift and a curse to my champion's son. If you intend to play, lay your pieces and ready your people. Else, remove your gifts for we have no need for them from a god who does not wish to take part in the rest of the world."

"As to your move Kanako, Suwako. Once played it cannot be reversed." The golden god continued sadly, sparing a sad glance at the dracon village. "However, perhaps we can make a bargin. You see." He held up the hand on the table, "When you closed your eyes your the sight of both fled. One of them I caught, while the other escaped. Blind, you will never find both. Return to me one of my son's eyes and I will return to you the sight of two of your four. What say you goblin god?"

[ May 20, 2008: Message edited by: Jamini ]

[ May 20, 2008: Message edited by: Jamini ]

Tales to remember from Bay12:
http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=41896.0

GENERATION -23:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and subtract 1 from the generation. Social experiment.

Mel_Vixen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 20, 2008, 11:30:00 am »

ooc: sounds good to me.

Proud to be a Furry.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 20, 2008, 11:31:00 am »

"Look what you have done now Armok ! All the fine !!elves!! getting dirty on the ground. I am NOT going to clean that up for you!"

--------------------------------
ooc: I just beat a newborn untill I break my hand, then I gauge out it's eyes, and it#s father discusses the moving speed of boats. I love this tread already

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 81