Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 189

Author Topic: Migrursut: What Comes After The World Ends? [Epilogue] (A Community Fort)  (Read 385118 times)

ricemastah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Migrursut: Goodness is a Choice (A Community Fort)
« Reply #1470 on: December 07, 2008, 08:00:36 pm »

Rice's Journal

Although my knee is fine, my arm doesn't seem to be healing quite as quickly. I can't work in my condition though I can still watch over the constructions and whatnot. And I can think...
Roaroak seems like a good solid dwarf, a hard worker, and honest. I can ask no more of him. The goblins seem more vicious then normal lately, and my condition is the result of that. Not to mention Kib losing her life in defense of the fortress. I can only hope that Aryn's new plan can be completed before we lose anymore of the precious lives of our citizens.

Sparrow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: December 08, 2008, 03:42:54 pm »

Diary of Sparrow the boltslinger.

Date lost to the time

Well that was quite a battle that day. Goblins pretty much didn't stood a chance. Rice got a few bolts in him though. Dojango's taking care of him and I think he's pretty fine except for his arm. I heard that the bolt that hit his bicep was poisoned. Poisoned arrows? Pretty useful. Must find a way to get some, just when the moment turns up.

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: December 09, 2008, 12:23:00 am »

I'm properly starting that army sketch RIGHT NOW.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: December 09, 2008, 12:37:37 am »

GOOD! About time too...

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: December 09, 2008, 01:04:50 am »

Okay, I'm done the sketch and pulling junk off of the printer/scanner thingy. Jools is not in this picture so I'm going to do him a sketch next. Upload in 20 minutes or so. I hope you guys will like it.

EDIT: Here it is! Now I need another project to slack on! Try and identify them from left to right.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 01:17:43 am by Glacies »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: December 09, 2008, 04:59:18 am »

Tricky, tricky...

I'd have to say in this order: unknown, unknown, Sgt Pepper!, Sulari with her artifact gauntlet, Sparrow or Roland, Merkil, towersacks, Maggarg?, Sparrow or Roland, Likot, no idea, dont know that one..., who knows about that wait ITS ZAKO BECAUSE I SEE HIS LEG BRACE! and Varen? Something starting with V.

Hows that?

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: December 09, 2008, 06:32:28 am »

Diary of Sarek. Entry 1
Hmmm seems most of the dwarves here keep a diary might be a good idea to jot down my thoughts and views epsecially if I am to become a great hero like dad.

Ahhh I am growing accoustomed to this place already although since the most recent battle the days have seemed to slow down since the recent battle, Kibs death really seems to have struck the fort I did not know her long but she seemed a good sort and I join them in their mourning. I was told about the glory of Migrursut but I really wasn't prepared for this.

Of course we greenhorns didn't take a huge part in the battle but it was amazing watching the others do their duty, the tales about the warriors here seem true and more after witnessing it close up.

But to some up I feel that day by day I am getting stronger and the equipment they give us is top class just beautiful infact I hope soon I will be able to take my place defending this great land.

Sarek

« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 05:53:33 am by Flintus10 »

Heavy Flak

• Bay Watcher
  • Olsmo Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: December 09, 2008, 09:02:14 am »

EDIT: Here it is! Now I need another project to slack on! Try and identify them from left to right.

Hehe, they're all so damn cute!  Since I'm forced to look at it in glorious 2-bit grayscale thanks to a combination of blocked photobucket / vnc connections / home internet speeds crippled by torrents.

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: December 09, 2008, 09:30:44 am »

Guess who all the dwarves are! I think I accidentally left some out.

EDIT: Yeah, craaap. Makrond, Zako, and some other guy were left out. But the order is..

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 10:16:25 am by Glacies »

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: December 09, 2008, 11:17:32 am »

Aww, no love for Adol?
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: December 09, 2008, 04:14:29 pm »

has my guy been completely forgotten about by everyone already? First Heavy Flak ignores me when I ask about my guy fighting, and now this? Oh the huge-manatee!!
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Lucifer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: December 09, 2008, 04:36:03 pm »

Is there any room for another dwarf ? :D
Urist McDwarf: Our magma pressure will blot out the sun!

Pansy Elf: Then we shall hug in the sha- BLLLLLLLARGH!!! MY ARMS!! MY ARMS!! THEY'RE MEEELTING!!!

CanadianWolverine

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: December 09, 2008, 07:24:07 pm »

OOC: Wardunell is cute, right? Whose dwarf wants to date my dwarf!  :D

Heavy Flak

• Bay Watcher
  • Olsmo Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: December 10, 2008, 09:48:22 am »

has my guy been completely forgotten about by everyone already? First Heavy Flak ignores me when I ask about my guy fighting, and now this? Oh the huge-manatee!!

Wilber (and I can't remember who his squad-leader is at the moment) was kept underground.  With the goblins ... as big as they are now, I'm not letting anyone out to fight that isn't at least a champion.  Dwarves need a fighting chance.  A goblin snatcher killed a farmer-turned-wrestler.  That was my big wake-up call.

Is there any room for another dwarf ? :D

I'll add you to the list, but Migrants were too afraid to travel here this season :D

Glacies: Damn, I got most of them, but I thought Eita was Zako (since he was a wrestler at the time and all), and missed War'dunell.  Makrond and Kib crack me up. 

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: December 10, 2008, 10:47:42 am »

What, I wasn't in there?

*cries*

Ok, in return for not including some people in that pic, do a pic that has only the military who weren't in the first. Lots of details please!
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 189