Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Could someone fix this?  (Read 547 times)

Anvilsmith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Could someone fix this?
« on: February 13, 2008, 12:58:00 pm »

In the
wiki:

code:

[CURRENCY:metal token:value] what kind of metals the civ uses for coin minting
[CURRENCY_BY_YEAR] adds the year to each coin made because the name of the item is not larger than the game window yet
[ART_FACET_MODIFIER:*:*] scale goes from 0 to 25600 where 256 is the default see I told you
[ART_IMAGE_ELEMENT_MODIFIER:*:*] they just can't decide on a standardised scale for stuff
[TRANSLATION:*] I mean jesus fahrenheit plus 10000 for temperatures you don't even write stuff down
[CULL_SYMBOL:*:*] in fahrenheit in the comments you use celsius throughout why would you use
[SELECT_SYMBOL:*:*] fahrenheit it is a bad scale that only keeps being used because americans are
[FRIENDLY_COLOR:*:*:*] the color of friendly units in... i have no idea where they are this color
[METAL_PREF] creatures of this entity like certain metals
[STONE_PREF] creatures of this entity like certain stones
[WOOD_PREF] creatures of this entity like certain woods
[GEM_PREF] creatures of this entity like certain gems

Note the rubbish about different temperature scales mixed in with the relevant info.
I'd fix this myself, but I haven't got a clue as to what those variables actually mean in-game.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
Re: Could someone fix this?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 01:08:00 pm »

wow almost that entire thing looks rather unprofessional.  
I'll do what I can but I'm not too good at wiki editing yet.

EDIT: will need formatting because I don't know how, but the info will be there at least

[ February 13, 2008: Message edited by: Greiger ]

Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!