Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: "Cheating" tokens and a new "mod"  (Read 1893 times)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: "Cheating" tokens and a new "mod"
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2008, 02:03:00 am »

Yeah, but that really webs up the dogs unless you edit them too.

It also provides you with tons of dwarf silk, which I hear is somewhat expensive.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2008, 07:45:00 am »

In "entitiy_default", you can add tags like [ACTIVE_SEASON:AUTUMN] to dwarves so you'll get dwarven immingrant rushes during all seasons.

Also, if you copy the goblin entity, but change the creature it's pointing to to say... a custom creature, you can get loads of seiging or theiving creatures (up to around 40.) Like you could make those exorays evil goblin-like seigers. I don't know if they'll siege at the same time or in greater frequency than just goblins.

I don't know how they work, but in that file MOST of the entity definations have tags like [PROGRESS_TRIGGER_TRADE:1] and such.  It goes from 0 to 5. Does anybody know how they work? I think higher numbers means they'll do that to your fort later. Weird thing is, there's only trade, population, and production, so I dunno.

Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Slappy Moose

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2008, 08:26:00 pm »

Some quick questions: Is there anyway to make dwarves make babies more often? I hate waiting for them to bump uglies so I can see if they make 100 babies.

If I deleted the child and baby tokens, will dwarves be born as adults?

Also, will children (that have grown into adults) get married and have kids?

[ February 08, 2008: Message edited by: Slappy Moose ]

Zaneg Thazor: Armok Reincarnate Story http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=19291.msg196691#msg196691

[Healthcare Update Thread] Personally, I can't wait for doctors to get possessed and start surgically attaching axes to champion soldier's arms.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2008, 08:15:00 am »

quote:
Some quick questions: Is there anyway to make dwarves make babies more often? I hate waiting for them to bump uglies so I can see if they make 100 babies.

Remove the [MULTIPLE_LITTER_RARE] Token and add [LITTERSIZE:min:max] Token with integer value in place of min and max. D if minimum 100 you put 100 and make your maximum higher then 100. I use it in 33f and work like charm though not on such large scale.

[ February 09, 2008: Message edited by: omagaalpha ]

Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

DreaDFanG

• Bay Watcher
  • Hungry
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2008, 08:37:00 am »

this mod has exponential growth smeared all over it!
in a few game years there will be max pop of young dwarves
so unless you plan to make a fort in high speed this is going get out of hand faster then a giant cave spider can kill 12 dwarves.

which means i look foward to seeing it!

Smash me and I shall rise again, but not make stupid threads that get me muted.

Slappy Moose

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2008, 01:31:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by omagaalpha:
<STRONG>

Remove the [MULTIPLE_LITTER_RARE] Token and add [LITTERSIZE:min:max] Token with integer value in place of min and max.

[ February 09, 2008: Message edited by: omagaalpha ]</STRONG>

I have done that. The problem is that immigrants don't shag right away, they wait a while.

The other question I have is this: If I remove [CHILD:12] and [BABY:1] or replace the numbers with zeros, will dwarves be born as adults?

And will I have to generate a new world for that?

Zaneg Thazor: Armok Reincarnate Story http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=19291.msg196691#msg196691

[Healthcare Update Thread] Personally, I can't wait for doctors to get possessed and start surgically attaching axes to champion soldier's arms.
Pages: 1 [2]