Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21

Author Topic: [38c] Martial arts mod and extensions v1.70. Hindentanic  (Read 27610 times)

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
Re: [38c] Martial arts mod and extensions v1.70. Hindentanic
« Reply #165 on: March 10, 2008, 11:17:00 am »

Also, maybe an oversight, but Elves only get elf traders, even if humans and dwarves are listed as trade-able on the embark screen.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 10, 2008, 12:28:00 pm »

I have no idea what influences tradeability. I didn't change anything relevant.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 10, 2008, 12:34:00 pm »

Might have something to do with progress triggers?  I've been playing without a trade depot for a while, and the triggerless dwarven merchants com every year, whereas I haven't heard or seen anything from humans, elves, goblins or even kobolds.

I sohuld note, however, that there's only one dwarf in this fort.  The rest tried to wrestle carp.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 10, 2008, 12:50:00 pm »

Yeah, progress triggers are probably what influences this. You have to raise your fort's wealth and power above a certain level for the races other than your own to notice your presence.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 10, 2008, 04:39:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Sean Mirrsen:
<STRONG>Yeah, progress triggers are probably what influences this. You have to raise your fort's wealth and power above a certain level for the races other than your own to notice your presence.</STRONG>

I still get ambushes and kobold thieves, I've 210k of wealth produced, and 86 Elves.

As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 15, 2008, 11:07:00 am »

Alright, I have no idea what to do with the elves. Some things will change in the next update, so we'll see then.

By the way, the next update will have rather cataclysmic changes to body structures, rendering it pretty much incompatible with other mods. I'll see what I can do to keep the compatibility, maybe rename the parts I make to something that won't conflict...

I'm going to try and add more wrestling opportunities to the mod, such as grabbing and breaking fingers, and some more stuff. The extra joint in the groin region will be removed, although the groin itself will stay. Most creatures (even quadruped) will now have joints that can be broken.

The wrestle list shortening feature of removing grabbing with upper arms/legs will stay, I like it.

I don't know how long it will take me to finish it all though.  :p

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 19, 2008, 10:08:00 pm »

Okay, so I understand you don't have to modify the rotating fan blade for it to function as a pump but...  How do you erm...  make it function as a pump?
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 20, 2008, 06:01:00 am »

I can ask back: How do you make a corkscrew function as a pump?

I just recently tested the fans and they appear on the list when building a screwpump. I don't know how it works with realism in mind, but given the speed with which the pumps pump water, I can clearly envision them being "turbofan" pumps.  :D They will, also, have joints you will be able to break at your leisure.

I think I can now bring back the cave populations through sheer force of modding (the harpy experiment had me torn apart by something like 50 harpies, so it works for overland creatures at least), and my megabeast civs are rather good, providing the giants, ettins, cyclopses and the like with at least some clothes and basic weapons. There's, however, no way to dispose of regular megabeast placement. As an added bonus you are able to gauge the amount of nasties in your world by counting the megabeast civs in the world history dump.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Now, for some discussion. I'd like to ask whether some of the design choices I made are actually logical or acceptable.

Harpies - gave them "claws" for feet instead of "talons", and made them have 3 "talons" per "claw" - does it actually sound right? I'm proficient in english, but I sometimes get confused with meanings of some words. Also, should harpies' wings actually be able to grab? And their claws (feet)?

Hydras - I envision a hydra as a creature with 7 long necks. Do you think giving the hydra the ability to wrestle-grab with its necks is reasonable?

Grasping mouths - some creatures have those. It has the effect of the creature being able to use a weapon as if it were in a hand. I have some trouble envisioning a wolf swinging at you with a spear that got stuck in it a minute before...

Opinions on anything welcome. And any new weapon suggestions, too, but within period please.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 20, 2008, 08:37:00 am »

Harpies - I see claws as just another name for talons. like cats have claws on their feet, you have claws ( commonly known as nails  :) ) on your hands and feet.

Hydras - I too see thm a 7 headed monsters but I don't think they would be able to wrestle with their necks, but who knows? try it.

Grasping mouths - You are right with it sounding strange to have an animal wieldnig a weapon in its mouth, but is it possible to allow it to haul it, but not wield it?

Xombie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 24, 2008, 11:04:00 pm »

code:
Error

Your direct file download attempt has been blocked because your referral (or "referer") does not match this website.

If you followed a download link from elsewhere and immediately received this error, please notify the person who posted the link that they should link to file.php rather than a direct download link to download.php.

If you followed the Download Now link on this site and still received this error, you are likely using download accelerator software or a software firewall which blocks sending of the "referer" data. Consult the documentation for such software to find out how to have it send the "referer" data.
This "referer" data will be needed in future for load balancing if the site usage grows beyond the capacity for a single download server to handle.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 25, 2008, 03:54:00 am »

Hm? Well, you still can get to the download from that. I'll fix the link though, thanks.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 25, 2008, 09:52:00 am »

This happened just now. I'll do more testing, but encountering cave spiders in the first cave visited after doing relevant changes is too good to not be a coincidence.

quote:
*** STARTING NEW GAME ***
** Starting Adventurer **
The Ranger stands up.
A group of large roaches has been disturbed.
The Ninja stands up.
The Ninja stands up.
The Ranger stands up.
The Ranger stands up.
The Ninja stands up.
You charge at The giant cave spider!
You stab The giant cave spider in the left fourth foot with your Iron pike!
It is badly pierced!
You collide with The giant cave spider!
The giant cave spider is knocked over!
You stab The giant cave spider in the left fourth foot with your Iron pike!
It is broken!
You stab The giant cave spider in the abdomen with your Iron pike!
The shot glances away.
You stab The giant cave spider in the left second foot with your Iron pike!
It is mangled!
The giant cave spider attacks You but You jump away!
You stab The giant cave spider in the right second foot from the side with your Iron pike!
The shot glances away.
You stab The giant cave spider in the cephalothorax from the side with your Iron pike!
It is pierced through entirely!
The giant cave spider has been struck down.
The giant cave spider shoots out thick strands of webbing!
You are caught up in the web!
You fall over.
The Ranger is caught up in the web!
The Ranger falls over.
You are caught up in the web!
The Monk is caught up in the web!
The Monk falls over.
The giant cave spider bites You in the lower body!
It is badly ripped!
Your pancreas has been badly torn!
You feel numb!
You are feeling sluggish!
The giant cave spider bites You in the right hand!
It is badly ripped!
Your first finger, right hand has been broken!
Your second finger, right hand has been badly torn!
The giant cave spider latches on firmly!
The Monk is partially free of the web.
The Monk is completely free of the web.
The giant cave spider shakes You around by the right hand!
A chunk is torn away!
The giant cave spider bites You in the left lower leg!
The shot glances away.
The Recruit is caught up in a web!
The Recruit falls over.
The giant cave spider drops the human Chunk.
The giant cave spider bashes You in the upper body with her left second foot!
It is mangled!
You give in to pain.
You are partially paralyzed!
The giant cave spider bashes You in the head with her right first foot!
It is battered!
Your right eye has been blackened!
Your lower jaw has been broken!
The Ranger is partially free of the web.
The Ranger is completely free of the web.
The giant cave spider bashes You in the right upper leg with her right fourth foot!
It is battered!
The Recruit is partially free of the web.
The Recruit is completely free of the web.
The giant cave spider bashes You in the right hand with her right fourth foot!
The shot glances away.
The giant cave spider bashes You in the left lower leg with her right fourth foot!
It is battered!
The giant cave spider bites You in the left upper arm!
The shot glances away.
The Ranger stands up.
The Ninja is caught up in a web!
The Ninja falls over.
You are completely paralyzed!
The giant cave spider bites You in the right lower arm!
It is torn!
The giant cave spider bashes You in the lower body with her left second foot!
It is broken!
The Ninja is partially free of the web.
The giant cave spider bashes You in the lower body with her left second foot!
It explodes in gore!
You have been struck down.
The Ninja is completely free of the web.
The Recruit stands up.
The giant cave spider charges at The Ranger!
The giant cave spider bashes The Ranger in the upper body with her right second foot!
It is battered!
The giant cave spider collides with The Ranger!
The Ranger is knocked over!
The giant cave spider bites The Ranger in the left lower leg!
It is torn!
The Monk stands up.
The Monk is caught up in the web!
The Monk falls over.
The Recruit is caught up in the web!
The Recruit falls over.
The giant cave spider shakes The Ranger around by the left lower leg!
It is broken!
The Ninja is caught up in the web!
The Ninja falls over.
The giant cave spider shakes The Ranger around by the left lower leg!
A chunk is torn away!
The Monk is partially free of the web.
The Monk is completely free of the web.
The giant cave spider bashes The Ranger in the groin with her right third foot!
It is battered!
The Ninja is partially free of the web.
The Ninja is completely free of the web.
The giant cave spider bashes The Ranger in the left lower leg with her left first foot!
It is mangled!
The Ranger gives in to pain.
The giant cave spider bites The Ranger in the upper body!
It is torn into pieces!
The Ranger looks numb!
`Walker' Inligir, Ranger has been struck down.
The Monk stands up.
The giant cave spider charges at The Monk!
The giant cave spider attacks The Monk but He jumps away!
The giant cave spider attacks The Monk but He jumps away!
The giant cave spider bashes The Monk in the right lower arm with her left fourth foot!
It is battered!
The Monk attacks The giant cave spider but She jumps away!
The Recruit grabs The giant cave spider by the left second foot with his right hand!
The giant cave spider breaks the grip of The Recruit's right hand on The giant cave spider's left second foot.
The Monk grabs The giant cave spider by the left third leg with his left hand!
The giant cave spider bashes The Monk in the groin with her right first foot!
It is broken!
The giant cave spider collides with The Monk!
They tangle together and tumble forward!
The Ninja grabs The giant cave spider by the right mandible with his right lower arm!
The giant cave spider breaks the grip of The Ninja's right lower arm on The giant cave spider's right mandible.
The Ninja punches The giant cave spider in the right fourth foot with his left hand!
The shot glances away.
The Recruit stands up.
The Ninja makes a distracting move and punches The giant cave spider in the left fourth leg with his right hand!
The shot glances away.
The Ninja grabs The giant cave spider by the right third leg with his left hand!
The Monk grabs The giant cave spider by the left mandible with his right hand!
The giant cave spider misses The Ninja!
The Ninja swings, punching The giant cave spider in the left first leg with his right hand!
The shot glances away.
The Recruit grabs The giant cave spider by the left first foot with his left hand!
The Ninja releases the grip of The Ninja's left hand on The giant cave spider's right third leg.
The Recruit jabs The giant cave spider in the abdomen with his left knee!
The shot glances away.
The Ninja jabs The giant cave spider in the right third leg with his right elbow!
The shot glances away.
The Monk jabs The giant cave spider in the abdomen with his left elbow!
The shot glances away.
The Recruit punches The giant cave spider in the cephalothorax with his left hand!
The shot glances away.
The Recruit falls over.
The Ninja grabs The giant cave spider by the right second foot with his right lower arm!
The Ninja adjusts the grip of The Ninja's right lower arm on The giant cave spider's right second foot.
The Ninja adjusts the grip of The Ninja's right lower arm on The giant cave spider's right second foot.
The Monk releases the grip of The Monk's right hand on The giant cave spider's left mandible.
The giant cave spider breaks the grip of The Recruit's left hand on The giant cave spider's left first foot.
The Ninja scissor kicks The giant cave spider in the left first leg with his right foot!
The shot glances away.
The Ninja turns round, striking The giant cave spider in the right third foot with his left hand!
The shot glances away.
The Ninja makes a distracting move and punches The giant cave spider in the cephalothorax with his right hand!
The shot glances away.
The Monk grabs The giant cave spider by the right mandible with his right lower leg!
The giant cave spider breaks the grip of The Ninja's right lower arm on The giant cave spider's right second foot.
The Ninja grabs The giant cave spider by the left mandible with his left lower arm!
The Ninja kicks The giant cave spider in the left third leg with his left foot!
The shot glances away.
The Ninja scissor kicks The giant cave spider in the right fourth leg with his left foot!
The shot glances away.
The Monk jumps up, roundhouse kicking The giant cave spider in the right fourth foot with his right foot!
It is bruised!
The giant cave spider bites The Monk in the lower body!
It is badly ripped!
The Monk's lower spine has been sprained!
The Ninja releases the grip of The Ninja's left lower arm on The giant cave spider's left mandible.
The Ninja grabs The giant cave spider by the abdomen with his right lower arm!
The Recruit stands up.
The Ninja releases the grip of The Ninja's right lower arm on The giant cave spider's abdomen.
The Monk struggles in vain against the grip of The giant cave spider's right mandible on The Monk's lower body.
The giant cave spider shakes The Monk around by the lower body!
A chunk is torn away!
The Ninja grabs The giant cave spider by the right first foot with his right lower arm!
The Ninja makes a distracting move and punches The giant cave spider in the left first leg with his right hand!
The shot glances away.
The Recruit grabs The giant cave spider by the right third leg with his right hand!
The Ninja adjusts the grip of The Ninja's right lower arm on The giant cave spider's right first foot.
The Monk kicks The giant cave spider in the right third foot with his right foot!
The shot glances away.
The giant cave spider breaks the grip of The Ninja's right lower arm on The giant cave spider's right first foot.
The Recruit reverse roundhouse kicks The giant cave spider in the right first leg with his left foot!
The shot glances away.
The Ninja jabs The giant cave spider in the abdomen with his left elbow!
The shot glances away.
The Recruit releases the grip of The Recruit's right hand on The giant cave spider's right third leg.
The Ninja jabs The giant cave spider in the right first leg with his left knee!
It is bruised!
The Recruit grabs The giant cave spider by the left first leg with his left lower arm!
The Ninja grabs The giant cave spider by the left second leg with his right hand!
The Monk releases the grip of The Monk's right lower leg on The giant cave spider's right mandible.
The Recruit releases the grip of The Recruit's left lower arm on The giant cave spider's left first leg.
The Ninja jumps up, roundhouse kicking The giant cave spider in the abdomen with his right foot!
The shot glances away.
The Recruit jabs The giant cave spider in the right third leg with his left elbow!
The shot glances away.
The Ninja kicks The giant cave spider in the cephalothorax with his right foot!
The shot glances away.
The Recruit grabs The giant cave spider by the left third foot with his left hand!
The Ninja releases the grip of The Ninja's right hand on The giant cave spider's left second leg.
The Monk swings, punching The giant cave spider in the left fourth leg with his right hand!
The shot glances away.
The Recruit falls over.
The Ninja jumps up, roundhouse kicking The giant cave spider in the right fourth foot with his right foot!
The shot glances away.
The Ninja jabs The giant cave spider in the left third foot with his right knee!
The shot glances away.
The Ninja makes a distracting move and punches The giant cave spider in the left third leg with his left hand!
The shot glances away.
The Monk grabs The giant cave spider by the right poison tooth with his right lower leg!
The giant cave spider bites The Monk in the lower body!
The Monk loses hold of the two-humped camel leather shoe.
The Monk loses hold of the two-humped camel leather shoe.
The Monk loses hold of the Rope reed sock.
The Monk loses hold of the Graphite fiber long skirt.
The Monk loses hold of the wolf leather loincloth.
The lower body flies off in a bloody arc!
The Monk looks numb!
Akkar Ohesomeg, Monk has been struck down.
The Ninja reverse roundhouse kicks The giant cave spider in the abdomen with his left foot!
The shot glances away.
The Ninja grabs The giant cave spider by the left mandible with his left lower arm!
The Ninja roundhouse kicks The giant cave spider in the right fourth leg with his right foot!
It is bruised!
The giant cave spider bashes The Ninja in the right hand with her left fourth foot!
It is bruised!
The Ninja releases the grip of The Ninja's left lower arm on The giant cave spider's left mandible.
The Recruit stands up.
The Ninja kicks The giant cave spider in the abdomen with his left foot!
The shot glances away.
The Ninja punches The giant cave spider in the left second foot with his left hand!
The shot glances away.
The giant cave spider misses The Recruit!
The Ninja grabs The giant cave spider by the left fourth leg with his left lower arm!
The Recruit kicks The giant cave spider in the left third leg with his right foot!
The shot glances away.
The Ninja reverse roundhouse kicks The giant cave spider in the abdomen with his left foot!
The shot glances away.
The Recruit reverse roundhouse kicks The giant cave spider in the cephalothorax with his left foot!
It is battered!
The Ninja jumps up, roundhouse kicking The giant cave spider in the right fourth foot with his right foot!
It is battered!
The Recruit jabs The giant cave spider in the abdomen with his right knee!
The shot glances away.
The giant cave spider bashes The Ninja in the left lower arm with her right fourth foot!
It is battered!
The Ninja's left elbow has been sprained!
The Ninja releases the grip of The Ninja's left lower arm on The giant cave spider's left fourth leg.
The Recruit punches The giant cave spider in the right third foot with his right hand!
It is bruised!
The Ninja kicks The giant cave spider in the right first leg with his left foot!
The shot glances away.
The Recruit turns round, striking The giant cave spider in the right first foot with his right hand!
The shot glances away.
The Ninja roundhouse kicks The giant cave spider in the right third leg with his right foot!
It is bruised!
The Recruit kicks The giant cave spider in the left fourth leg with his left foot!
The shot glances away.
The giant cave spider bites The Recruit in the head!
It is torn!
The Recruit's cranial joint has been sprained!
The Recruit looks numb!
The Ninja roundhouse kicks The giant cave spider in the left first leg with his left foot!
The shot glances away.
The Recruit roundhouse kicks The giant cave spider in the right second leg with his left foot!
The shot glances away.
The Recruit is feeling sluggish!
The Ninja reverse roundhouse kicks The giant cave spider in the left fourth leg with his right foot!
It is battered!
The Recruit reverse roundhouse kicks The giant cave spider in the right first leg with his left foot!
It is battered!
The Ninja reverse roundhouse kicks The giant cave spider in the cephalothorax with his left foot!
The shot glances away.
The Recruit adjusts the grip of The Recruit's left hand on The giant cave spider's left third foot.
The giant cave spider bashes The Recruit in the right lower leg with her left first foot!
It is battered!
The Ninja jabs The giant cave spider in the left third leg with his right knee!
It is bruised!
The Recruit adjusts the grip of The Recruit's left hand on The giant cave spider's left third foot.
The Ninja grabs The giant cave spider by the left fourth foot with his right lower arm!
The Ninja kicks The giant cave spider in the left fourth leg with his left foot!
The shot glances away.
The Recruit is partially paralyzed!
The giant cave spider misses The Ninja!
The Ninja adjusts the grip of The Ninja's right lower arm on The giant cave spider's left fourth foot.
The Ninja adjusts the grip of The Ninja's right lower arm on The giant cave spider's left fourth foot.
The giant cave spider breaks the grip of The Ninja's right lower arm on The giant cave spider's left fourth foot.
The Ninja jabs The giant cave spider in the left fourth foot with his right elbow!
The shot glances away.
The Recruit turns round, striking The giant cave spider in the right fourth foot with his left hand!
The shot glances away.
The Ninja jabs The giant cave spider in the right fourth leg with his right elbow!
The shot glances away.
The Recruit is completely paralyzed!
The Recruit falls over.
The Ninja grabs The giant cave spider by the right first leg with his left lower arm!
The Ninja releases the grip of The Ninja's left lower arm on The giant cave spider's right first leg.
The Ninja grabs The giant cave spider by the left mandible with his right hand!
The Ninja releases the grip of The Ninja's right hand on The giant cave spider's left mandible.
The Ninja grabs The giant cave spider by the right second foot with his right hand!
The giant cave spider breaks the grip of The Ninja's right hand on The giant cave spider's right second foot.
The Ninja makes a distracting move and punches The giant cave spider in the left second leg with his left hand!
The shot glances away.
The Ninja swings, punching The giant cave spider in the abdomen with his left hand!
The shot glances away.
The giant cave spider bashes The Recruit in the upper body with her right first foot!
It is battered!
The Recruit's 2nd right rib has been badly bruised!
The Recruit's 2nd left rib has been badly bruised!
The Recruit's liver has been badly bruised!
The Ninja jumps up, roundhouse kicking The giant cave spider in the abdomen with his right foot!
The shot glances away.
The Ninja punches The giant cave spider in the right fourth leg with his right hand!
The shot glances away.
The Ninja jabs The giant cave spider in the cephalothorax with his right elbow!
The shot glances away.
The giant cave spider breaks the grip of The Recruit's left hand on The giant cave spider's left third foot.
The Ninja makes a distracting move and punches The giant cave spider in the abdomen with his left hand!
The shot glances away.
The Ninja grabs The giant cave spider by the left third leg with his left hand!
The Ninja releases the grip of The Ninja's left hand on The giant cave spider's left third leg.
The giant cave spider bites The Ninja in the groin!
It is badly ripped!
The Ninja looks numb!
The Ninja is feeling sluggish!
The Ninja grabs The giant cave spider by the right fourth leg with his right lower arm!
The Ninja makes a distracting move and punches The giant cave spider in the left third leg with his right hand!
The shot glances away.
The giant cave spider breaks the grip of The Ninja's right lower arm on The giant cave spider's right fourth leg.
The Ninja grabs The giant cave spider by the right third foot with his left lower arm!
The Ninja is partially paralyzed!
The Ninja roundhouse kicks The giant cave spider in the cephalothorax with his right foot!
It is battered!
The giant cave spider's right poison tooth has been bruised!
The giant cave spider bites The Ninja in the left upper leg!
It is badly ripped!
The Ninja struggles in vain against the grip of The giant cave spider's left mandible on The Ninja's left upper leg.
The Ninja struggles in vain against the grip of The giant cave spider's left mandible on The Ninja's left upper leg.
The giant cave spider shakes The Ninja around by the left upper leg!
It is broken!
The Ninja is completely paralyzed!
The Ninja falls over.
The giant cave spider shakes The Ninja around by the left upper leg!
The Ninja loses hold of the sea serpent leather sandal.
The Ninja loses hold of the Graphite fiber sock.
The left upper leg is ripped away and remains in The giant cave spider's grip!
The giant cave spider drops Jasmuk Icenquihu's left upper leg.
The giant cave spider bites The Ninja in the head!
It is badly ripped!
The Ninja gives in to pain.
The giant cave spider shakes The Ninja around by the head!
A chunk is torn away!
The giant cave spider bashes The Ninja in the right hand with her left fourth foot!
It is broken!
The Ninja's right wrist has been badly sprained!
The giant cave spider bashes The Ninja in the left lower arm with her left fourth foot!
It is mangled!
The giant cave spider bashes The Ninja in the right lower leg with her right third foot!
It is battered!
The giant cave spider breaks the grip of The Ninja's left lower arm on The giant cave spider's right third foot.
The giant cave spider bashes The Ninja in the right lower leg with her left second foot!
It is mangled!
The giant cave spider bashes The Ninja in the lower body with her left first foot!
It is broken!
The giant cave spider bashes The Ninja in the right hand with her right first foot!
It is mangled!
The giant cave spider bites The Ninja in the head!
The Ninja loses hold of the halibut leather head veil.
The head flies off in a bloody arc!
Jasmuk Icenquihu, Ninja has been struck down.
The giant cave spider bashes The Recruit in the upper body with her right second foot!
It collapses into a lump of gore!
Amkash Memimtekud, Recruit has been struck down.

edit: I don't know what happened. I think it's just that caves in this world are CRAWLING with critters. All kinds of. I've just been mobbed by golems. Twice, in two different caves.

[ March 25, 2008: Message edited by: Sean Mirrsen ]

Kyselina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 25, 2008, 12:57:00 pm »

Ummm, how do you install this mod? I mean, you say overwrite files in data/objects, but what to overwrite....
Tun Athelbuket, farmer cancels sleep: Caged.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 25, 2008, 01:23:00 pm »

No. You have to delete files in data/objects and copy the provided files to raw/objects. Deleting the data files is necessary to ascertain that the raws are re-compiled. Copying the raw files is standard procedure for any mod installation.

Kyselina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 25, 2008, 01:35:00 pm »

If I do that, I can't even look at settings for new world.
Tun Athelbuket, farmer cancels sleep: Caged.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21