Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Where have all the (giant) spiders gone?  (Read 2272 times)

Thallone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Where have all the (giant) spiders gone?
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 07:12:00 am »

Well, to add to the strangeness, I added the [cluster_number:2:2] and moved the Giant Cave Spider Entry to the Large Mountainous creature file. After a while things were going well, and my daughter briefly distracted me. When I looked back, my outpost had crumbled! Upon returning as an adventurer, I found most of the dearves right wher I left them, the carpenter was in the workshop, the farmers were  in the fields, the mason was in the workshop... any ideas? The two are probably completely unrelated, but I'd love to brin in the CSI team to tell me what killed 7 healthy dwarves.

Edit: Never did see a Giant Cave Spider, not even when exploting in adv mode.

[ January 10, 2008: Message edited by: Thallone ]

Railick Stonemane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Stonemane Library
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 11:25:00 am »

Now /that/ is interesting  :) Is there no log file or anything that could help you shed light on things? Or dooe it just say <so> with no other information? Sounds like you have a mysterious event on your hands.
"And call a dog a cow-that don't change the way the thing'll taste!" Bruenor Battlehammer

http://railickstonemane.wordpress.com/
http://stonemane.hostei.com/

Thallone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 12:41:00 pm »

So, I forgot about the game logs. They all dies simultaneously of thirst. Now, I know I set the brewmaster to turn all 30 plumps that I traditionally depart with into booze. But in retrospect, I also failed to tell my chef not to cook the plumps first. I guess that makes it operator error.
Pages: 1 [2]