Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Gryphons  (Read 3739 times)

ravensword227

• Bay Watcher
  • Nom nom nom
    • View Profile
Re: Gryphons
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2007, 09:42:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Torak:
<STRONG>It's nothing, but you should add [FANCIFUL], for mythology's sake.</STRONG>

Its not nothing.  Anything made from fanciful creatures is worth more.  Say, werewolf skull totems.
Dumed Zustashlorbam, Fisherdwarf cancels Fish: Interrupted by Skeletal hammerhead shark.

THLawrence

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Scientest
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2007, 09:45:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Squeegy:
<STRONG>

I'll fix that. But I'm going to politely totally ignore all the rest of your corrections, because they seem to me snobby and overly perfectionist. This isn't a D&D mod. I just put in Arrowhawks.</STRONG>

Ya, I know it was quite snobby, I had started and was avoiding studying so I thought why not.

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2007, 09:57:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by ravensword227:
<STRONG>
Its not nothing.  Anything made from fanciful creatures is worth more.  Say, werewolf skull totems.</STRONG>

Really?

As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.
Pages: 1 2 [3]