Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dwarmins Hat mod  (Read 2419 times)

Mud

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarmins Hat mod
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2007, 12:04:00 am »

Has anyone actually tested these new hats? I attempted to add new types of armor/clothing with the old (pre-3D) version, but civs refused to use those items if there were any other options, and even if they were given no other options the items always appeared as cloth regardless of the material types specified.

If new armor/clothing is confirmed to be working, or if there's some trick to getting them to work, let me know. Thanks.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2007, 05:57:00 pm »

Its working for me-right now I can a Dwarf wearing a steel lens.
Did you add the right entries to the entity default? If so, it may have been a a random mishap, as civs will only make certain types of clothing. Your mods might not of been chosen.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Mud

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2007, 10:35:00 am »

I definitely put it in the entity files. They were using the items, they were just made out of the wrong materials.

Anyway, did you add this new clothing/armor to a new file, or did you use the old item_helm.txt? I did the latter, and that might have been what was causing problems for me.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2007, 11:24:00 am »

I added them in to the default files and then renamed it helm mod.txt. I used the helm.txt file from the latest version.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Necro

• Bay Watcher
  • ...trunk with her iron battlaxe, bruising the fat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2007, 04:11:00 pm »

Animal antlers (you're a shaman!)
Ushanka. In Norway we call them bear cunts.  :p

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2007, 04:39:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Necro:
<STRONG>In Norway we call them bear cunts.   :p</STRONG>

Another reason to love Norway.

As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.
Pages: 1 [2]