Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [SMELTER]  (Read 1298 times)

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile
[SMELTER]
« on: November 16, 2007, 09:48:00 am »

Ok so i noticed that all the reactions in the eaction_standard have [SMELTER] and are done at the smelter, since they are all to do with metals that seems fine. but when I downloaded metalax's deblocker i noticed that all of these have [SMELTER] too and indeed i have yet to see any reactions which dont take place in a smelter, so is it possible ot change them to [MASON] for example or do all reactions have to take place at a smelters?
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Arkose

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [SMELTER]
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 01:29:00 pm »

I don't think anyone has tried this yet. I won't have time to test it until tonight, but if other tags do work that would be a great boon for mods like de-blocking that really don't make much sense as smelter processes.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 05:56:00 pm »

I may be wrong, but I believe that Toady has not added the feature for other workshops yet.
Eh?
Eh!

Hesitris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 11:49:00 am »

As far as I'm aware, [SMELTER] is the only working building token yet. Unless there are some I haven't been able to find, I think we'll have to wait for more varied tokens to get hard-coded in before we can start using other buildings for reactions.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 11:43:00 am »

Maybe put it in an important topic here? All available tags can be found by browsing the .exe file, near the end. And [SMELTER] is the only tag referencing a worskshop in the appropriate section.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

ikkonoishi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 01:15:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Sean Mirrsen:
<STRONG>Maybe put it in an important topic here? All available tags can be found by browsing the .exe file, near the end. And [SMELTER] is the only tag referencing a worskshop in the appropriate section.</STRONG>

Yeah the file says

code:

SMELTER
FUEL
REAGENT
PRODUCT
Unrecognized Reaction Token:
Unrecognized Metal Ore Token
In Reaction Reagent
ore

Since they are all together they are all probably in the same code block to decode the file. Thus those are the only tags that the reactions can understand.

Our Dwarven instincts compel us to run blindly towards disaster in case there may be a ☼<☼giant cave spider silk sock☼>☼ lying around.