Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: meat and fish reactions  (Read 1181 times)

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
meat and fish reactions
« on: April 20, 2008, 12:03:00 pm »

I've been looking for a while, trying to get the item tokens and material names and such, but I can't figure out what to use for meat and fish. I'm pretty sure it is going to be something like...

[PRODUCT:100:1:FISH:NO_SUBTYPE:<???>:NO_MATGLOSS]

...but what goes in the ??? area? I believe it was like with plants, where WOOD would be the first animal, STONE is second, etc, but I've also heard using specific animals may crash the game, so how could I keep it as generic "fish," or something similar? Also, does it always have to be the smelter that does the reactions   :p ?

Today's Toady Tip: 3 and 4 are not the same number.
How borgly is your borgle's borgle?
The Minister of BEEEES! and of The Great Charter for the Toady Protectorate!

ikkonoishi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: meat and fish reactions
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 07:03:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Vaiolis:
<STRONG>I've been looking for a while, trying to get the item tokens and material names and such, but I can't figure out what to use for meat and fish. I'm pretty sure it is going to be something like...

[PRODUCT:100:1:FISH:NO_SUBTYPE:<???>:NO_MATGLOSS]

...but what goes in the ??? area? I believe it was like with plants, where WOOD would be the first animal, STONE is second, etc, but I've also heard using specific animals may crash the game, so how could I keep it as generic "fish," or something similar? Also, does it always have to be the smelter that does the reactions    :p ?</STRONG>

I know [PRODUCT:100:1:FISH:NO_SUBTYPE:CREATURE:NO_MATGLOSS] will produce some generic fish that will most likely evaporate instantly.

Our Dwarven instincts compel us to run blindly towards disaster in case there may be a ☼<☼giant cave spider silk sock☼>☼ lying around.