Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Zombie mod questions.  (Read 1038 times)

Hypcso

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Zombie mod questions.
« on: April 14, 2008, 02:36:00 am »

Looking to have rotten dwarf corpses occasionally turn into zombies in proper biomes ( terrifying/sinister ) and skeletons in appropriate biomes ( haunted ). Is there any way to do this? I don't know terribly much about tags.

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie mod questions.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 02:39:00 am »

As far as I know, that cannot currently be done. Sorry!

Sithlordz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 02:47:00 am »

That'd be a very cool mod.  Maybe once the armies and magic are in, we could have rogue necromancers who try to destroy entire races with armies of undead minions.  Hehehe.  Epic.
You are sentenced to 2477 consecutive life terms.  Have a nice day.

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 08:48:00 am »

I forgot which mod it was, but someone made an undead race, I don't know the tags that were put in though.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Lyrax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 11:41:00 am »

There's an undead race in Chaos Reigns.  Should be able to find it with that name.

They don't animate your dead, though, as far as I'm aware.

Witty

Comedian
Dabbling Pacifier
Dabbling Judge of Intent
Skilled Forum Poster