Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Bring Your Own Alignment - N0  (Read 1877 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Alignment - D0
« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2024, 02:05:19 am »

Vote Count

Imp: CrystalizedMire
MaximumSpin:
FallacyofUrist:
CrystallizedMire:
TricMagic:
VermillionSkies: TricMagic
Juicebox:
No Elimination:
Yes: MaximumSpin, Imp

Not Voting:  FallacyofUrist, VermillionSkies, juicebox

Day 0 will end in approximately 25 hours, at 9:00am GMT Saturday 21/09/2024

One wheel short of a wagon

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2024, 11:17:27 am »

Great Wall of Imp

I don't want to reveal too much about my wincon, but nobody seems to be opposed to it.

I'm pretty sure I can eat candy, there's nothing in my PM saying that I can't

I don't think I can win early.

From what I can tell, CM's looking for a cult; Tric and Vermilion have similar roles/wincons, but Tric doesn't trust Vermilion; You're Willy Wonka and you want to give people candy. Max hasn't revealed much about his role/wincon, which is typical, and Fallacy hasn't revealed too much either, only that he's not town.

Honestly I think I agree with Tric's assessment of Vermilion, people who eat corpses usually aren't very nice. Then you get the fact that he wounds people on visit as well. They just seem themed towards something pretty evil.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2024, 11:22:57 am »

I mean, Verm sounds like a ghoul and thus [undead] to me...

(...you try to be cool, you look like a ghoul to me...)

VermilionSkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2024, 11:38:08 am »

~Why would I desecrate a carcass?
Oh, why let the offal go to waste?
It's love that guides my cleaver with such tenderness,
A perfect strike to fix the horror on your face!~

I won't lie, I expected my role to be a little more violent then it turned out to be, but I'm not disappointed by any means.
My goal is to take a little nibble out of everyone here, and then leave. Not undead, I just eat people.
Also, go listen to the song, it's really good.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2024, 05:10:23 pm »

All right, I'm just gonna say we vote for FallacyofUrist today, as the player who seems most likely to be hostile out of everyone.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2024, 05:41:04 pm »

Why is Fal~ the one to go~ when you are~ also Unknown~

Max, Jack, Knightwing too~ Angel, Devil? Unknown to me~ No tell, no bell, only sales and awakenings~ Why is it more than me~

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2024, 06:13:29 pm »

Why is Fal~ the one to go
Well, no-one's going anywhere, remember? If this were an ordinary lynch I'd be a bit more circumspect about it, but we're just choosing who to put on ice for now.

And if you want to visit me before I leave and Imp doesn't want me to leave until you have, then making me uninteractable for the night doesn't play to any of our benefits.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2024, 06:25:13 pm »

Well, no-one's going anywhere, remember? If this were an ordinary lynch I'd be a bit more circumspect about it, but we're just choosing who to put on ice for now.

And if you want to visit me before I leave and Imp doesn't want me to leave until you have, then making me uninteractable for the night doesn't play to any of our benefits.
I can't rig the vote, chances are low~
Vermillion chained, hearts broken. You leave, I rig the game. On and on, until it is done. oof

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2024, 06:28:51 pm »

All right, I'm just gonna say we vote for FallacyofUrist today, as the player who seems most likely to be hostile out of everyone.

FoU's traditionally pretty Max-hostile for sure.  And weirdly hasn't posted for more than a day.  Found out I was WW, lock'n'load perhaps.  Oh well either way.

I was just speccin' on 'yes'.  I'd be willing to vote it another day if I don't actually want to elim someone, but I don't care if it's ever voted, this 'yes' is not part of my role that I know of.

I don't really want us to lock someone down tonight, though I'm willing to be flexible about that, convince me or others if you have a preference for whomever.  For now, No Elimination is fine by me.

I kinda hope the CM vs undead thing resolves soon, be that a win or a death or whatever it takes, whoever it takes.

If CM is still a living player D1 I will probably be pretty open to a vote there, but that's spec on not knowing who all is alive and what else has happened and I can be flexible on that.  An in-play undead hunter that hasn't won or died before too long is a bit inconvenient for my helpful but monstrous plans.

I need wounds to fix if I'm not going the undead status route or really risking my win on random chance.  Call me an 'ambulance chaser' if you wish; one of my ways to win is just to fix a wound on everyone else; it's my most certain way to win, if only everyone else could get a wound; as is, I can fix one per night.  But Verm's the only wound-maker I know is in play so I'm quite fine with Verm doing his thing based on claims.  Please do inform if you're wounded, I'd love a chance to fix - and my fix for wounds does not create an undead status.

I mean, Verm could be 'evil' but it's a kinda evil I like and I'm glad to clean up after him.

Umm, Verm, if my fix for wounds actually is an unspoken problem for you; deal with the undead hunter presuming you can and choose to, and I can use other tools to chase my wincon.

Yeah, I was thinking about that.

If Max wins on a 'yes' so leaves end of D0 which is claimed would take out Tric and Verm start of N0, because win/loss condition is checked start of each phase.

If the removal of those three removes all currently existing undead status players (I'm genuinely not one) then maybe we remove CM start of N0 too, because on a win/loss then everyone left has their win/loss checked then.

And that's just the claims, but a lot may happen fast, I dunno.  It changes how I play, I sure hope everyone BUT me can't win D0/N0.  I can lose before D1 but the soonest I think I can win is D1, unless our mod was very merciful.

I don't know that 'yes' means 'let Max win now'.  It could mean 'I agree to instalose' or 'I would like a nice reward' or 'let's unlock someone's locked ability' or anything else.

But if 'yes' means 'let Max win now' I'd be glad to see Max win without loads of people instalosing because of that.  If enough people are instawon/lost through that, I will instalose too by means of being the last one in play, which is a loss condition for me.

So I'd like to confirm with Max that I'm cool with voting yes later, even if I want someone dead (course if I'm dead I can't vote) and generally I wanna not mess Max up any more than I want to mess anyone up, which is not at all... it may be hard for me to play super nice with undead hunters (or not, depends on how the game goes) and I want CM resolved soonish if possible through any resolution path we find.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

VermilionSkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2024, 06:38:01 pm »

Fixing wounds is fine, I only inflict wounds as a side effect of nibbling on people.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2024, 06:46:30 pm »

Honestly I think I agree with Tric's assessment of Vermilion, people who eat corpses usually aren't very nice. Then you get the fact that he wounds people on visit as well. They just seem themed towards something pretty evil.

I mean, Verm sounds like a ghoul and thus [undead] to me...

(...you try to be cool, you look like a ghoul to me...)

Fixing wounds is fine, I only inflict wounds as a side effect of nibbling on people.

Sounds cute and cuddly to me, but I understand everyone has their own view.

Through my eyes:

Verm-nibbles" border="0

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2024, 07:06:27 pm »

K, I decided who I was Willa-Wonking.

I presume I'm just the least secret of the Santas, should there be other Santas.

I hope you'll recognize my candy because it's red (I have no idea if there's other candy or if other candy has its own color).

My candy won't cause you to gain 'undead status'.  It will cause you to gain 'monster status', which I happen to care about - but way more important to us all, if you eat it, it'll make you immune to having anyone cause you to become able to act - and you gain the ability to prevent someone from acting.  Use it well, use it however you do.  Heck, keep me from acting further if you think that's best or needed.

I currently believe that neither Verm nor Tric are able to eat candy so I didn't give them any.

Somehow I don't have enough candy for everyone else, whaa.

If you're sure you'd refuse to eat my candy, please tell me so I can be sure to not give you any.  I have multiple other ways to achieve my win condition with you, including just helping you win before everyone else does (that won't make you a monster, but I only have to worry about living players that haven't won/lost yet). 

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2024, 07:11:44 pm »

EBWOP

it'll make you immune to having anyone cause you to become unable to act - and you gain the ability to prevent someone from acting.

Whoopsie, typo.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 20, 2024, 07:12:36 pm »

///

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10