Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What should I do?  (Read 1379 times)

appleappleapple

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
What should I do?
« on: August 08, 2024, 02:51:48 pm »

Good old adventurer mode- fight powerful opponents and survive the unforgiving wilderness until you become the strongest, if that's what you want. But my question is, what do I do after becoming strong enough that I can kick someone once and paralyze them instantly through armor? It's honestly become a little boring, being able to kill someone in one blow while unarmed.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: What should I do?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2024, 06:20:20 pm »

retire your adventurer and attempt to assassinate them with another one

become a legendary bard and convince a dozen weirdos to join you

hack the game and get weird with it
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

callisto8413

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2024, 08:49:49 pm »

I have been a Bard, a trader of art, a hunter, making a series of cabins in the wilds as I roamed the lands, it is a truly open world.  Became the Lord of Cats. 
The most EVIL creature in Dwarf Fortress!

appleappleapple

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2024, 11:17:09 am »

I decided to become a writer but these are good ideas and I shall use them myself, thanks

Killgoth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2024, 11:20:16 am »

Can you still convert people to vampirism by giving them mugs of vampire blood? If so...try turning the world into vampires?

Or get that dust that turns people into super zombies and spread a new world order?