Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Risky Ventures: Pest Control Edition! [Open! - Turn 1]  (Read 486 times)

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Ventures: Pest Control Edition! [Open! - Turn 0]
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2024, 06:28:37 pm »

I give Kashyyk all my stuff in exchange for 50% shares of everything he does.  I can reclaim my stuff and my shares at any point.

SCREE

• Bay Watcher
  • Delicious Friend
    • View Profile
Risky Ventures: Pest Control Edition! [Open! - Turn 1]
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2024, 06:40:00 am »

TURNTURNTURN
Turn 1
╚═━┈┈━═╝

♬ January 1983 - Week 2 ♬
The weather today is sunshine mixed with light showers.

= Breaking News =
The first forays across the town center have confirmed that yes, everywhere is covered in trash and likely infested. "It'll take some time to get this place up and running again," said one local, "it'd be nice to have places to actually visit again but I'll believe it when I see it." Alot of local businesses are still closed down. Borneo seems adamant there will be improvement soon, but could not be reached for comment, as he was down the local pub "The Miner's Hobnails" having a pint with the regulars there.

Aberdeen Fitz, owner of the only commercial print shop in town, was seen stumbling about nearby. It was unclear why he was wearing a ratty old tailsuit and top hat, but he seemed eager to relay a proclamation. "It's ma shop," he reported, rummaging around in his pockets for spare change. "haven't been over for a while, but ma boy says it's covered in bird sh-droppings, thaknows. I'll pay 3 Bob - ehh, 3 Doubloons - to anyone willing to clean it out, on top of their standard fee. We're just down the road in the town center, like."

Meanwhile, the Cabbage Patch Kids craze is sweeping the nation! Far far away, in the land of the enchanted cabbage patch, there are lots and lots of CABBAGE PATCH KIDS born every year in need of loving homes! Each one is unique and comes with their own Adoption Papers and Birth Certificate for the new 'parent' to treasure. Won't you adopt a CABBAGE PATCH KID and fill a little heart with all your love?

=Locations=
Town Center [5 open jobs: 2 jobs partially explored. Special Job: Fitz & Sons Printworks]
New Estate [3]

=Job Sightings=
Fitz & Sons Printworks is offering an additional 3 Doubloons to clear their printshop. The company will be paid when the pests are eradicated from the location. The pest has covered the place in bird droppings.

Beeswax has partially scouted 32 Saxon Drive in the Town Center for Verminerasure the Passionate Company of Hillocks. Beeswax has returned to Head Office.
Scout 003 has partially scouted the Local Library in the Town Center for Kashkow Enterprises. Staff 003 has returned to Head Office and requested their boss check their paperwork and use their name.

=Purchases and Recruitment=
Verminerasure the Passionate Company of Hillocks has successfully hired Beeswax.
KashKow Enterprises has successfully hired Staff.

=New Mechanic: Advertised Jobs=
Sometimes town members will offer additional fees for completing a job they advertise. They will often have some details about the type of pest. When Scouting a location, mention the name of the jobsite you want your staff to go to. e.g. ACTACTACT: Staff102 SCOUTS Fitz & Sons Printworks. You can also use this to return to a site you know of.

Spoiler: Recruitable Staff (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Store (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2024, 06:42:25 am by SCREE »

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Ventures: Pest Control Edition! [Open! - Turn 1]
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2024, 07:21:32 am »

ACTACTACT BUY salt for 0.1 d
Beeswax grabs salt. SEND Beewax to 32 Saxon Drive.to eradicate pests. If possible: SEND Beewax to Fitz & Sons.
Spoiler: Beeswax (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2024, 11:07:45 am by Crystalizedmire »
she/her

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Ventures: Pest Control Edition! [Open! - Turn 1]
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2024, 08:09:50 am »

ACTACTACT: BID 2.75D for Staff 004, rename Cash the Stampede; SCOUT Town Center with Cash the Stampede.

"Welcome to the Team, now GET TO WORK!"
Lord Jack attempts to expand his workforce.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Ventures: Pest Control Edition! [Open! - Turn 0]
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2024, 09:17:56 am »

ACTACTACT:
 - Update paperwork for Staff 003, with the name 'Elaine Vanleer'
 - Sell D3 of shares to Happy Crab Exterminators
 - BID 1D on Lot-P1 "Bugs B Gone Spray"
 - BID 2D on Lot-P4 "Bop 'em Bug Net"
 - SEND Elaine Vanleer, equipped with Bugs B Gone Spray and Bop 'em Bug Net, to the Local Library job

Spoiler: KashKow Enterprises (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 [2]