Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19

Author Topic: Mafia: Net Police Triumph, Town\Mafia Loss  (Read 6204 times)

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia: Net Police - Loading Drivers For Day 2 (7/8)
« Reply #120 on: July 15, 2024, 12:46:29 pm »

I'm sorry for the inactivity guys, I've had a pretty interesting weekend. So as for my claim, I was the one who gave AnimePigeon the extra action.

Also, Juicebox... the action you gave AP.  Did you set the target to CM?  If so, why?
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 15, 2024, 12:50:41 pm »

I don't want to reveal too much about my role right now, but what I will say is that AnimePigeon isn't quite right about it.

I definitely didn't track anyone tonight. All I did was give AnimePigeon the jail action.

PPE. Yes I did set the target for the action to CM, because they were my next highest scumpick after Egan at the end of D1.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 15, 2024, 12:58:58 pm »

I don't want to reveal too much about my role right now, but what I will say is that AnimePigeon isn't quite right about it.

I definitely didn't track anyone tonight. All I did was give AnimePigeon the jail action.

PPE. Yes I did set the target for the action to CM, because they were my next highest scumpick after Egan at the end of D1.

Thanks, this is helpful.

Why did you pick AP to give the jail action to?

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 15, 2024, 01:21:43 pm »

Imp and Maximum Spin: Explain how you knew about this.

Interesting question, CM.  What 'this' do you think we (specifically I, and specifically Max too) know about exactly what?
By "this" I mean that how did you and Maximum Spin know that I was roleblocked by Animepigeon?
Why am I your highest scumpick?
she/her

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 15, 2024, 01:28:30 pm »

By "this" I mean that how did you and Maximum Spin know that I was roleblocked by Animepigeon?
The all-seeing eye of Cybeast Falzar knows everything.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 15, 2024, 01:29:07 pm »

I can only answer for myself, but this is how I learned exactly that, and it's correction:

I was roleblocked so I couldn't do anything

I would also like to claim I was given an Additional/Extra Action, which was free, but could only be used to Jail CrystalisedMire.

I know various whatever.  I'll be discussing later D2 everything I believe useful to share, I actually believe my delaying what I can say is useful.

CM, what would you have done if you were not jailkept, and who would you have done it to?

If you choose not to answer, would you explain why you think you being one of the few people intending not to claim today is helpful?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 15, 2024, 01:37:21 pm »

Sof, I currently have the least information about you.  When you have time to catch up, say, within 24 real-life hours, would you please consider if you wanna discuss more of whatever you can discuss?

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 15, 2024, 02:32:45 pm »

CM, what would you have done if you were not jailkept, and who would you have done it to?
I'm doctor and I would've protected you if not roleblocked
she/her

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 15, 2024, 02:37:54 pm »

Why me?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 15, 2024, 02:46:17 pm »

The end is nigh.

Wait, so you two have a chat together?
If that were the case, Max wouldn't have asked Imp to not spoil its existence in the thread, where everybody can see it.  I suspect one of the two used an ability on the other, which in turn revealed some relevant information and could've potentially strengthened their trust in one another (or done the exact opposite by showing the recipient of the inspection to be the infiltrating agent, but Spin wants to stretch the mystique out for as long as he can for the purposes of !!FUN!!).

Imp, spoilers.

Sofa, really getting interested in hearing more from you.

This vote's currently about how intensely curious and confused I am.  It'll be much easier to explain later D2 (after I explain some other things) and it's a vote about extreme and sincere interest in more participation from Sofa more than an 'aha, this is definitely someone to elim'.

If the day was ending in 5 minutes though, this would be a sincere and killing vote.  Happily we have more time, please use it well, Sofa.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 15, 2024, 03:07:36 pm »

Why me?
You seemed towny at the time.
she/her

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 15, 2024, 03:59:42 pm »

About that no spoilers thing.  Before end of D2 I expect to put together the story of the game as well as I can (I still never expect to be alive the next day to just do it later).

Since I don't currently think I have a clear solve (and gotta love bastard games, omg), I'm tempted to just explain everything I see and think as best I can, which is definitely probably 'spoilers'.

I think our D2 ends around noonish various US times on Thursday.  So I'd be sharing the story as I can put it together no later than late afternoon Wednesday, so everyone can discuss and think and whatever.

Anyone who thinks something I might know or have noticed should not be spoiled then - feel free to make your case whenever.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 15, 2024, 06:38:24 pm »

Did anyone else visit CM last night?  If so, how many total visited CM?  I mean, you can say who or you can delay a bit, I'm cool with either, but how many is useful, I think.

Nobody else visited CM.

Excited to see the spoilers, whenever they come. Haven't noticed anything you shouldn't tell people, but I wouldn't rely on me for that, as possibly I haven't noticed the thing you have at all.
One wheel short of a wagon

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 15, 2024, 08:19:23 pm »

Nobody else visited CM.

Excited to see the spoilers, whenever they come. Haven't noticed anything you shouldn't tell people, but I wouldn't rely on me for that, as possibly I haven't noticed the thing you have at all.

That's fun to hear, NJW, thanks.

MS, wondering what/if you have to add to the show/story/deets before I go into what could be spoilers.  Or if you have more to chase, if so, I missed what you're still chasing.

Sofa, you're profoundly the star of the show to my eyes right now, got anything to say/add?  I'm itching to get my vote off of you if I can find a reason to.

Juicebox, still interested in why give the action to AP.

CM, AP, NJW, I care a ton but I can't think of more questions to ask of you or anyone before I discuss what I know and have put together.

Huge respect to MS for suggesting I don't go into spoilers, but other than my three questions, and does anyone else have unanswered questions?  But otherwise I'm running out of ideas other than discuss what I have to say.  Totally willing to wait up to Wednesday if there's reason.  Sofa and any info Sofa chooses to provide (or not) is the biggest reason I can currently see, and any ideas from MS is a close second.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 15, 2024, 08:46:10 pm »

MS, wondering what/if you have to add to the show/story/deets before I go into what could be spoilers.  Or if you have more to chase, if so, I missed what you're still chasing.
As of right now, all I have to say is that, according to what I would consider normal rules of engagement, if Crymea were the target of a kill action while jailkept (or otherwise protected), the targeting player would still be identified to a watcher. The simplest leap of logic would be to presume that Crymea attempted a kill.

However, other data may exist that suggest otherwise.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19