Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: Maximum Spin's Soviet Mafia ENDED.  (Read 4427 times)

AnimePigeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Spin's Soviet Mafia (5/7, Day 2)
« Reply #165 on: June 17, 2024, 07:15:33 pm »

In a smaller game like this, especially given there could be 2 Evils, if we vote Imo, and they flip Survivor, Town will lose.

So I would rather not edge bets on whether Imp is or isn't a Survivor.

Imp is trying to get a solve.

EJ of the hydra’s was correct when he said that solo scum in a game like this is exactly the same as a survivor.

I don’t need to state Imp is playing to a third-party wincon again, but here we are…

Why do you want the game kept in a low information state? You and Imp appear to be the only ones who want to reject a mass claim outright, and if the game is in LYLO, that’s certainly one way of dealing with it.

The alternative is we have 1 scum, and we’re not quite in MYLO, but we also have to pass powers around at least one more time before LYLO - probably - in which case a mass claim will help us avoid clashes in actions, should we decide to use the contraband.

We know Imp is non-town and wants to keep the game in a low information state so we have a harder time coming to conclusions, but what’s your excuse?

What makes you think having more information in the game will be a net-negative to town?
At what point have I rejected a Mass Claim?

I simply haven't added my contribution yet.

I am simply a mere Villager.

I'm not really a fan of smaller games, I generally prefer games with 10-15 players ish.

A large majority of your comments are tunnelled on Imp.

I'm trying to keep an open mind unlike yourself.

I know your a clearly capable player, Imp has spoken highly of everyone here in the time I have known them.

If I happen to make a mistake or error in judgement, so be it -  but currently I can only see Crystalizedmire being the Answer currently to this game.

I actually feel given the Contrabands in play, we are at LYLO.

CM's trick yesterday and inability to contribute, wasn't Pro-Town.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 17, 2024, 07:16:20 pm »

So, CrystalizedMire, and anyone else.

Sure, anyone can kill Imp.  Very few 'should' try to.

And killing Imp brings you no closer to a town win.  Or any other win, unless there's a team that needs equal numbers or everyone else dead; anyone dead is good for them

If you need to kill enemies of town, you do not need me dead.

I am not teamed with anyone; I will ally with anyone who I can win with.  It's terrifying to me that a now-known town voted me.  It's terrifying to me that you're voting me, especially if you're town.  Bleeping bleep bleep bleep town should be trying to find antitown, and not wasting their time, and lives, messing with me.

CrystalizedMire
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

AnimePigeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 17, 2024, 07:17:07 pm »

I would also like to repeat my “tone” toward Imp was geared toward a claimed survivor, whose main concern is themselves. I was appealing to them that revealing the information they have is going to be a neutral move to them, because it doesn’t adversely affect scum or town too much.

They were also appealing to me specifically to be an ally to help their wincon, and I said the only way I’ll help them with their wincon is to help me with mine.

If you’re so worried about me not being town, AP, why not press me a bit? You RVS’d me yesterday, and we butted heads briefly, but it clearly didn’t alleviate any concerns, but you’ve not really done anything else about it. Why not?
I've not done anything further regarding yourself, mainly because I feel we need to Vote CM.

I will reflect on how I view you further after CM has been Flipped.

AnimePigeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 17, 2024, 07:20:23 pm »

So, CrystalizedMire, and anyone else.

Sure, anyone can kill Imp.  Very few 'should' try to.

And killing Imp brings you no closer to a town win.  Or any other win, unless there's a team that needs equal numbers or everyone else dead; anyone dead is good for them

If you need to kill enemies of town, you do not need me dead.

I am not teamed with anyone; I will ally with anyone who I can win with.  It's terrifying to me that a now-known town voted me.  It's terrifying to me that you're voting me, especially if you're town.  Bleeping bleep bleep bleep town should be trying to find antitown, and not wasting their time, and lives, messing with me.

CrystalizedMire
I don't know your game play too much, and I'm not too familiar with this site.

What I do believe tho is your current display is reflective to me of you being a Survivor Claim as you Claimed.

I don't believe this is an Imp Mafia Game.

There are notable differences, which whilst they could be put down to the enviroment of players involved, I would like to hedge my bets that's it's more your mindset is more aligned with Town than it is with Scum.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 17, 2024, 07:20:38 pm »

This is the second time Imp, survivor, has put someone at L-1 after a vote by AP.

That did not end well for town.

Why are you allowing non-town to dictate who we eliminate, AP?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 17, 2024, 07:24:19 pm »

*sigh* Can we all loosen our sphincters and step the fuck back from the edge please?

CM, Imp is not a good vote. Why vote a claimed and pretty clearly actually survivor?

AP willing to throw the game on being wrong about CM’s motivation regarding vote immunity D1, despite Imp saying it was NAI play.

NJW. Love you ❤️
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

AnimePigeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 17, 2024, 07:24:30 pm »

This is the second time Imp, survivor, has put someone at L-1 after a vote by AP.

That did not end well for town.

Why are you allowing non-town to dictate who we eliminate, AP?
I don't believe I am allowing a Non-Town to dictate who we eliminate.

It wasn't me who hammered yesterday, based on currently known information, I believe CM is the correct Vote.

I am not seeing much coming from that Seat. 💺

If Imp chooses to follow me, what am I to say? I can't control or dictate there actions. I can merely act upon my own thoughts, opinions & any provided information.

AnimePigeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 17, 2024, 07:26:11 pm »

*sigh* Can we all loosen our sphincters and step the fuck back from the edge please?

CM, Imp is not a good vote. Why vote a claimed and pretty clearly actually survivor?

AP willing to throw the game on being wrong about CM’s motivation regarding vote immunity D1, despite Imp saying it was NAI play.

NJW. Love you ❤️
I don't agree that it is throwing.

CM, could easily have dissuaded Votes from their cause, without the use of any Actions, Contraband etc - this in my opinion, that looks mighty sus.

AnimePigeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 17, 2024, 07:27:37 pm »

I can totally understand, see and get behind the NJW claim that they self-protected. I feel they likely viewed themselves as the most "Obvious Townie" and most likely to be eliminated by Scum.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 17, 2024, 07:29:25 pm »

CM did something worthy of discussion, and we all would have got to respond to what they did had you and Imp not got our hydra to L-1 for the quickhammer. Why would scum, at L-2, want to draw so much attention to themselves with so much remaining of D1?

Or do you just know a quickhammer won’t happen this time?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 17, 2024, 07:31:29 pm »

Are you also townreading NJW for using a self-protect?

AnimePigeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 17, 2024, 07:33:26 pm »

CM did something worthy of discussion, and we all would have got to respond to what they did had you and Imp not got our hydra to L-1 for the quickhammer. Why would scum, at L-2, want to draw so much attention to themselves with so much remaining of D1?

Or do you just know a quickhammer won’t happen this time?
Think of this - in a !ScumAnime World, I very likely wouldn't vote early. It would be more effectively and worthwhile, to wait for others to decide upon a Target and Vote them myself.

Scum could also easily vote Survivor Imp with Town, to try an distance themselves from others.

AnimePigeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 17, 2024, 07:35:02 pm »

Are you also townreading NJW for using a self-protect?
I already Town Read NJW yesterday, I can see and understand why they would Self-Protect.

The thought process and there tone matches up in my estimations.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 17, 2024, 07:46:24 pm »

If I happen to make a mistake or error in judgement, so be it -  but currently I can only see Crystalizedmire being the Answer currently to this game.
CrystalizedMire
Still not beating the teamed allegations.

I still believe Imp is teamed with Anime pigeon. Those two votes were casted exetremely close to each other and Imp never votes before anime rock dove.
For the second point: Scum players on the same team can still say different things and act coordinately.
I'm still mad at Anime Pigeon and Imp for hammering which meant that I didn't have any time to say anything before day ended so I might be a little biased.
CM, could easily have dissuaded Votes from their cause, without the use of any Actions, Contraband etc - this in my opinion, that looks mighty sus.
I was supposed to be sleeping and I didn't have enough time to write another post.
she/her

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 17, 2024, 08:00:58 pm »

give me a minute
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15