Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I'd like a mug.  (Read 592 times)

ivanzypher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
I'd like a mug.
« on: May 27, 2024, 05:10:15 pm »

Any chance you'd look at expanding the official merch? I'd like a mug. I'd like to support you! I don't want one with ripped-off art on Redbubble. An official mug would be very nice, because I drink a lot of tea. I drink a lot, I mean, relatively speaking, so maybe a beer glass too? Dwarven beer obviously.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I'd like a mug.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2024, 03:22:07 am »

Portraits were added with the release of the Adventure Mode beta.  You’ll have to wait until Adventure Mode is out of beta, if you want them in the main game.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

aSpatula66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2024, 06:51:36 am »

??? Portraits were already added to the main game, but that is not what they were asking for.

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2024, 06:10:37 pm »

Any chance you'd look at expanding the official merch? I'd like a mug. I'd like to support you! I don't want one with ripped-off art on Redbubble. An official mug would be very nice, because I drink a lot of tea. I drink a lot, I mean, relatively speaking, so maybe a beer glass too? Dwarven beer obviously.
got some great news for you about the Fangamer collection RE the beer glass 

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2024, 09:51:14 pm »

You could also check out the merch stores for Kruggsmash and BlindIRL (two of the bigger vtubers / streamers in the DF community). I believe both have mug designs for sale.