Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should the Emperor outlaw Thinking Machines?

Yes!  Purge the Thinking Machines!
No!  I love our robot overlords and support the inevitable uprising!
BEEP BOOP DOES NOT COMPUTE [¤_¤]
I sometimes think about the Emperor kissing my neck and putting flowers in my hair.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 43

Author Topic: Risky Space Lords III: Turn fourteen! New Houses welcome!  (Read 20563 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Lords III: Turn six! New Houses welcome!
« Reply #405 on: May 29, 2024, 09:10:45 pm »

The House of Sands votes to nullify all alliance attack contracts it has signed this turn.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: May 29, 2024, 09:47:31 pm »

Just going to post this:

Quote from: Non-aggression pact
The following Houses agree not to fight each other in ANY regard. If anyone that signs this betrays the spirit of the pact the rest of the pact will not defend them and may vote to attack them.
This is a perpetual agreement.

-Lord Tyronios of House Durin
-
-
-

FWI I am willing to sign NA pacts one-on-one as well:

Quote from: Non-aggression pact With Durin
The following Houses agree not to fight each other in ANY regard. If anyone that signs this betrays the spirit of the pact the rest of the pact will not defend them and may attack them.
This is only to be signed by one other house beside House Durin.

-
« Last Edit: May 29, 2024, 09:58:09 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

FiveBalesOfHay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: May 29, 2024, 09:54:12 pm »

I think I would like to try peace, for a change.

The following Houses agree not to fight each other in ANY regard. If anyone that signs this betrays the spirit of the pact the rest of the pact will not defend them and may vote to attack them.

-Lord Erwin, of House Harrak
-
-

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: May 29, 2024, 10:05:25 pm »

Quote from: Durin-Ravenwood Non-Aggression Pact
The following Houses agree not to fight each other in ANY regard. If anyone that signs this betrays the spirit of the pact, the rest of the pact will not defend them and may attack them.
This is a perpetual agreement between House Ravenwood and House Durin. No other Houses may sign. It can be dissolved by either party, given that they offer the other party at least two turns' warning.
  • Lady Helewisa of House Ravenwood

Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 29, 2024, 10:06:12 pm »

The House of Sands votes to nullify all alliance attack contracts it has signed this turn.

Yeah seconded.

Once Kashyyk thirds, assuming he does, we'll whip up a contract to kill FiveBales and figure it out.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: May 29, 2024, 10:06:37 pm »

Quote from: Durin-Ravenwood Non-Aggression Pact
The following Houses agree not to fight each other in ANY regard. If anyone that signs this betrays the spirit of the pact, the rest of the pact will not defend them and may attack them.
This is a perpetual agreement between House Ravenwood and House Durin. No other Houses may sign. It can be dissolved by either party, given that they offer the other party at least two turns' warning.
  • Lady Helewisa of House Ravenwood
  • Lord Tyronios of House Durin
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: May 30, 2024, 01:57:02 am »

Yeah seconded.
Thirded.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 30, 2024, 02:34:49 am »

-Lord Erwin, of House Harrak
-Lady Aywen, of House Ayes
-
Peace for our time?
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: May 30, 2024, 05:43:20 am »

ACTACTACT
Bid ^100 on the planet
Spoiler: House Ayes (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Carcinus Insanus (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 11:12:01 am by a1s »
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: May 30, 2024, 07:11:47 am »

Thirded.

Alright, the Ayes have it. The alliance is formally dissolved. Shall we go kill fivebales? I figured I'd take point in this attack instead of defaulting to poor Nurir just because we've been making him do a lot of editing work already.

Quote from: Screw Fivebales Alliance
The House of sands will loan 2 fleets and 2 armies to The Forge for this turn, and pay 11^ for attack fees.
House Sinister will loan at least 2 fleets and 2 armies to The Forge for this turn, and pay 12^ for attack fees.
The Forge will defend House Sinister and House of sands if any are attacked attacked this turn, and promises not to attack either House of Sands or House Sinister this turn.
The House of Sands will launch a full scale invasion of House Harrak with 7 fleets so long as they are likely to win the engagement.
The House of Sands will launch 6 armies at at appropriate House Harrak targets
Initial casualty distribution will be random. After a fleet or army takes casualties, that player's forces will be protected by the others, until all casualty counts are even.
If the invasion is successful, planets shall be handed out to the signatories of this contract via following negotiation.
Unused attack funds will be returned to allies in proportion to the fleets and armies that are unused
All fleets and armies will be returned after combat.
This contract can only be signed by The Forge, House Sinister and House of sands
This contract can be dissolved by a majority vote of it's signatories.
Criptfeind of the Forge
-

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: May 30, 2024, 09:14:10 am »

The flow and ebb of politics...

The House of sands will loan 2 fleets and 2 armies to The Forge for this turn, and pay 11^ for attack fees.
House Sinister will loan at least 2 fleets and 2 armies to The Forge for this turn, and pay 12^ for attack fees.
The Forge will defend House Sinister and House of sands if any are attacked attacked this turn, and promises not to attack either House of Sands or House Sinister this turn.
The House of Sands will launch a full scale invasion of House Harrak with 7 fleets so long as they are likely to win the engagement.
Initial casualty distribution will be random. After a fleet or army takes casualties, that player's forces will be protected by the others, until all casualty counts are even.
If the invasion is successful, planets shall be handed out to the signatories of this contract via following negotiation.
Unused attack funds will be returned to allies in proportion to the fleets and armies that are unused
This contract can only be signed by The Forge, House Sinister and House of sands
Criptfeind of the Forge
Lord Tyrannous, of House Sinister
-

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: May 30, 2024, 11:23:53 am »

Criptfeind of the Forge
Lord Tyrannous, of House Sinister
Nirur, of the House of Sands

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 30, 2024, 11:38:03 am »

FWI I am willing to sign NA pacts one-on-one as well:

Quote from: Non-aggression pact With Durin
The following Houses agree not to fight each other in ANY regard. If anyone that signs this betrays the spirit of the pact the rest of the pact will not defend them and may attack them.
This is only to be signed by one other house beside House Durin.

-
I'm okay with signing something like that, but I read "[no] fighting in ANY regard" to mean that I can't out-bid you for one of the Emperor's planets, and it over-complicates defense pacts.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 30, 2024, 11:40:15 am »

ActActAct:  Planet Bid and Zoo offering here, added military deployments to turn spoiler.

Spoiler: House Sinister (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fealty Contract (click to show/hide)

FiveBalesOfHay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 30, 2024, 12:13:56 pm »

Well, nothing left to do except see if I can actually survive this.

Quote from: Defense Contract
House Harrak will send 15 food to each signatory per fleet committed to its defense this turn, defend each signatory, and promise not to attack each signatory directly or by proxy. In exchange, each signatory will defend House Harrak and promise not to attack it directly or by proxy. This contract will not be considered complete until at least three fleets are gathered. This contract may be dissolved by a majority vote of signatories or by House Harrak's decision. This contract is perpetual. This contract cannot be signed by any house currently attacking House Harrak (directly or by proxy).
Lord Erwin, of House Harrak

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 43