Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should the Emperor outlaw Thinking Machines?

Yes!  Purge the Thinking Machines!
No!  I love our robot overlords and support the inevitable uprising!
BEEP BOOP DOES NOT COMPUTE [¤_¤]
I sometimes think about the Emperor kissing my neck and putting flowers in my hair.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 43

Author Topic: Risky Space Lords III: Turn fourteen! New Houses welcome!  (Read 20575 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Lords III: Turn six! New Houses welcome!
« Reply #390 on: May 29, 2024, 01:02:26 pm »

Quote from: 5-Turn Defence Pact
The undersigned agree to a mutual defence agreement, in which each member pledges their fleets to the defence of each other member.
Losses shall be assigned evenly. Each lost fleet shall be randomly assigned to a member, then that member is excluded from future loss-randomisation, until every player has lost a fleet (at which point all players are put back in to the loss pool).

This contract may only be signed by the following Houses:
Ayes, Radiant, Durin, Nagant, Ravenwood.
Other Houses may be added with the unanimous consent of existing signatories.

Signatories swear on their boundless love for the Emperor to stand by this agreement until at least Turn 10.

Signed
-Lord Nuke, of House Radiant
-
-
-
-
-
Long Live United Forenia!

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 29, 2024, 01:05:33 pm »

The undersigned agree to a mutual defence agreement, in which each member pledges their fleets to the defence of each other member.
Losses shall be assigned evenly. Each lost fleet shall be randomly assigned to a member, then that member is excluded from future loss-randomisation, until every player has lost a fleet (at which point all players are put back in to the loss pool).

Signatories swear on their boundless love for the Emperor to stand by this agreement until at least Turn 10.

Signed
-Lady Aywen, of House Ayes
-
-
-
-
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 29, 2024, 01:12:34 pm »

Signed
-Lord Leon, of House Nagant
-
-
-

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 29, 2024, 01:39:53 pm »

Signed
-Lord Tyronios of House Durin
-
-
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

TheFantasticMsFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Ckk Ckk
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 29, 2024, 02:25:14 pm »

I would like to indicate a desire to join the defensive pact, would that be doable?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 29, 2024, 02:26:27 pm »

To Nirur Torir, Kashyyk, and FiveBales, I'm seeking mutual consent to amend the alliance attack contract in the following ways:

The House of Sands will launch a full scale invasion of House Durin with a sufficient number of fleets to have 5 more fleets then are defending House Durin. > The House of Sands will launch a full scale invasion of House Durin with a sufficient number of fleets to have to have a high probability of winning the resulting fight, with an option to stand down the invasion entirely if this force disparity is impossible to reach.

In an ideal world we'd just fully rewrite this part of the contract every time someone signs the defensive pact but at this point in the interest of staying nimble and actually having the game move forward this month I'd ask we leave it slightly vague for now so we don't need to seek mutual consent every edit.

FiveBalesOfHay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 29, 2024, 02:29:37 pm »

Yeah that's fair. I don't exactly think Nirur is planning to risk a fight we might lose.

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 29, 2024, 02:32:06 pm »

Signed
-Lady Helewisa of House Ravenwood
-
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 29, 2024, 02:42:44 pm »

I would like to indicate a desire to join the defensive pact, would that be doable?
House Durin votes to allow.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 29, 2024, 03:53:12 pm »

House Durin votes to allow.
+1

TheFantasticMsFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Ckk Ckk
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: May 29, 2024, 03:54:16 pm »

As I understand it I have secured permission here and on discord for myself to join the pact.

Vix has been added with unanimous consent.

Signed
-Lady Helewisa of House Ravenwood
-Lady Vulpetia, of House Vix

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 29, 2024, 04:24:09 pm »

Okay, good. Now that that's taken care of

I seek mutual consent from the signatories of the Alliance attack on House Durin Contract to reformat into the following.

Quote from: Alliance attack on House Durin Contract
The Forge will loan at least 3 fleets and 2 armies to the House of Sands for this turn, and pay 17^ for attack fees.
House Harrak will loan at least 2 fleets and 2 armies to the House of Sands for this turn, and pay 12^ for attack fees.
House Sinister will loan at least 2 fleets and 2 armies to the House of Sands for this turn, and pay 12^ for attack fees.
House Vix will loan at least 1 fleets and 2 armies to the House of Sands for this turn, and pay 12^ for attack fees.
The House of Sands will defend The Forge, House Harrak, House Sinister and House Vix if any are attacked attacked this turn, and promises not to attack either The Forge or House Harrak or House Sinister or House Vix this turn.
The House of Sands will launch a full scale invasion of House Durin with at least 10 fleets so long as they are likely to win the engagement.
The House of Sands will launch 10 armies at at appropriate targets
Initial casualty distribution will be random. After a fleet or army takes casualties, that player's forces will be protected by the others, until all casualty counts are even.
If the invasion is successful, planets shall be handed out to the signatories of this contract via following negotiation.
Unused attack funds will be returned to allies in proportion to the fleets and armies that are unused
All fleets and armies will be returned after combat.
This contract can only be signed by houses named within it.
This contract can be dissolved by a majority vote of it's signatories.
Criptfeind of the Forge
Lord Erwin, of House Harrak
Lord Sinister, of House Sinister
Nirur, of the House of Sands
-

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: May 29, 2024, 04:57:09 pm »

I agree to the above edit.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 29, 2024, 05:57:08 pm »

Okay, good. Now that that's taken care of

I seek mutual consent from the signatories of the Alliance attack on House Durin Contract to reformat into the following.

Quote from: Alliance attack on House Durin Contract
The Forge will loan at least 3 fleets and 2 armies to the House of Sands for this turn, and pay 17^ for attack fees.
House Harrak will loan at least 2 fleets and 2 armies to the House of Sands for this turn, and pay 12^ for attack fees.
House Sinister will loan at least 2 fleets and 2 armies to the House of Sands for this turn, and pay 12^ for attack fees.
House Vix will loan at least 1 fleets and 2 armies to the House of Sands for this turn, and pay 12^ for attack fees.
The House of Sands will defend The Forge, House Harrak, House Sinister and House Vix if any are attacked attacked this turn, and promises not to attack either The Forge or House Harrak or House Sinister or House Vix this turn.
The House of Sands will launch a full scale invasion of House Durin with at least 10 fleets so long as they are likely to win the engagement.
The House of Sands will launch 10 armies at at appropriate targets
Initial casualty distribution will be random. After a fleet or army takes casualties, that player's forces will be protected by the others, until all casualty counts are even.
If the invasion is successful, planets shall be handed out to the signatories of this contract via following negotiation.
Unused attack funds will be returned to allies in proportion to the fleets and armies that are unused
All fleets and armies will be returned after combat.
This contract can only be signed by houses named within it.
This contract can be dissolved by a majority vote of it's signatories.
Criptfeind of the Forge
Lord Erwin, of House Harrak
Lord Sinister, of House Sinister
Nirur, of the House of Sands
-
I agree.

FiveBalesOfHay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 29, 2024, 09:09:41 pm »

ACTACTACT House Harrak rescinds its bid of a favor for the planet.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 43